Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
M
Just about to be on the air, in a couple of minutes.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
OP Offline
M
bump its on!!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Hey, look, folks! There seems to be a new link off of the main page that leads to where you can DOWNLOAD the last several Marriage Builders Radio shows!!!

http://www.listen.mbradio.net/

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M
Actually, you can go all the way back to May 3!

http://richwith.com/mb/oldershows/

I don't believe this. It's the best of almost all possible worlds. smile

M
M
Plus, look at the slick picture of Dr. and Mrs. H doing the radio show:

http://richwith.com/mb/mb_web1.JPG

This is on one of those pages but looks a lot better if you look at it alone in its intended size instead of shrunk to fit the page.

Haven't seen this one before.

M
OP Offline
M
Markos beat me to the punch. Thanks, Markos!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
I love that picture!! Joyce is so pretty. And Dr Harley wears JEANS?? faint

I am trying to find gemstone's segment right now. I listened to BTinTrouble and Dr HArley told him he was getting good support on the forum.

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
oh wow!! I just found gemstone!! here

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by gemstone
Hi Vibrissa! I listened to most of the show....(missed the 1st 8mins of it) but I was really surprised that the man caller said he had counseled with the son (Steve) and was advised not to expose! To wait until Plan B....it didn't make sense to me....this caller must be mixed up.

I mean he said his wife has been in the affair for 2yrs now....he found out when she was 1yr in and has plan A for 1yr now w/o doing exposure....surely Steve didn't tell him to wait a yr to expose....I think that just can't be right.

The advice Dr.H gave him on the show today was spot on...and what he should have done 1yr ago....I think the caller was relucant to do it and maybe he only recently called for a phone session to Steve and that's what is all mixed up with it.

Too bad he didn't do exposure right away 1yr ago....he could have killed that A....I feel so bad for his kids....nobody in that family even knows about the Wife's A....the H has kept it all a big secret.....and also in our state you can't move over 100 miles away from your spouse when you get a D....they have rights to see the kids also....so telling him to take them and move to another state isn't gonna work in court....this man really really blew it by waiting.

He is better off.....doing exposure to ALL NOW and then doing plan A....like he should have in the beginning and seeing if he can't end the A.

Sorry got carried away.

Dr Harley called him an "enabler." "Mold doesn't grow very well in sunlight." here

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by markos
Looks like they are doing a shout out to all of us Texans by playing "Yellow Rose of Texas." Thanks, Brian, on the radio program. smile

Joyce Harley didn't know that the Yellow Rose of Texas was a person...

YEEHAW!!!! Yellow Rose of Texas

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
I love that picture!! Joyce is so pretty. And Dr Harley wears JEANS?? faint

Yeah, he doesn't always dress up, as you can see from this page in the "site tour":

http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi11_tour.html

"See how I look when I'm all dressed up, and what qualifies me to be doing what I do. Thankfully, it's short."

Obviously he speaks as if he's not always all dressed up.

Do I win the prize for knowing the most obscure Dr. Harley quote ever off the top of my head?

M
M
Apparently the radio show is pretty casual. I don't want to give away too many secrets from the last Marriage Builders weekend, but Dr. Harley confessed that Joyce actually caught him looking through the window at a baseball broadcast during the show one day! She made him stop. smile

I get the impression baseball is very big up there. Me, I could care less about hitting, throwing, or kicking balls of any sort.

M
M
Bump ... on in ten minutes, make plans now. smile

M
M
My fake self would like you to know that the radio show is on, and Dr. Harley is announcing His Needs, Her Needs, 25th edition! He is going through and revising the whole book, and some of the needs have changed in order!

Last edited by markos; 06/10/10 02:29 PM.

M
M
Most interesting discussion I've ever seen about how he has revised the books through the years.

M
M
Joyce says she doesn't regret marrying young at all, and Dr. Harley says he feels the same way. smile

M
M
Bump ... MB radio is on now, and Gdar is on the phone line.

M
M
Oh. Wow.

You have GOT to hear the fogged-out, wayward "No-contact" letter Joyce Harley just read.

I am puking.

Oh, yuck.

Yuck, yuck, yuck.

I think I'm going to die just from hearing it.

M
M
I think I misheard. Sounds like this was correspondence that transpired after the no contact letter.

Dr. Harley says he thinks this marriage will work out. That's encouraging.

V
V
Bumpity Bump Bump-

It's on

Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation