Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 231 of 339 1 2 229 230 231 232 233 338 339
Q
OP Offline
Q
rotflmao

So are you asking me to check it out and see if I am as talented as you?

Not a prayer I want you to feel as special tonight as I do from everyone worrying about me.

wink

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Proverbs 2:1-8 (The Message)

1-5 Good friend, take to heart what I'm telling you; collect my counsels and guard them with your life.
Tune your ears to the world of Wisdom;
set your heart on a life of Understanding.
That's right—if you make Insight your priority,
and won't take no for an answer,
Searching for it like a prospector panning for gold,
like an adventurer on a treasure hunt,
Believe me, before you know it Fear-of-God will be yours;
you'll have come upon the Knowledge of God.

6-8 And here's why: God gives out Wisdom free,
is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding.
He's a rich mine of Common Sense for those who live well,
a personal bodyguard to the candid and sincere.
He keeps his eye on all who live honestly,
and pays special attention to his loyally committed ones.

Edited to add: This is somewhat of a milestone for me I think. It is my 2800th post on Marriage Builders.

Last edited by Mark1952; 09/03/08 01:53 AM.
L
L
Originally Posted by Mark1952
Do you have any idea how hard it is to make that many consecutive posts in under 5 minutes?

crazy

rotflmao
rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Even more funny when I read out all your posts to Flick and his comment???

"At the speed that server moves at, its a damn miracle!!!"

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
C
C
dance2Queenie is back!!!!! dance2

M
M
Yeah, I've got a 486 machine in my basement if they ever want to speed it up a bit...

Q
OP Offline
Q
Originally Posted by cinderella
dance2Queenie is back!!!!! dance2

Yes, she is and so is her spirit in life.

I missed you, how are you? What's happening in your world.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
S
S
Queenie darlin'

Good to see you back--I missed you!!! cry I'm just glad you are safe and sound.

If you have another telephone number I can contact you at just email it to me. Otherwise, we can just email and keep up with each other on the board...

Thank God I'm done with school so I'll be a wee bit better about posting - but I don't want to have too much free time. Keeping busy keeps the mind off of WH and his (fill in the blank). But you know that already. flirt Starting tomorrow with the start of ... say it with me ... football season!

Love you lots.

GO SKINS!!!!

Smartie

C
C
Nope, you don't want your skin to go....even if you use an exfollient....you don't want all your skin to go.

S
S
Cinders

Not even the wrinkles??? wink

Smartie

C
C
Queenie!!!! Glad you are OK. Was worried that you had a total meltdown. Geesh, don't scare us like that anymore.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
C
Originally Posted by smartiepants2
Cinders

Not even the wrinkles??? wink

Smartie

I said ALL your skin....you don't want ALL your skin to go. Did you know that your skin is your largest organ?

C
C
hurray
hurray
hurray
hurray
hurray

BTW....wrinkles are why G-d gave us chocolate - - - so we could fill our skin out and not have wrinkles.

hurray
hurray
hurray
hurray
hurray

Isnt' He smart!?

hurray
hurray
hurray
hurray
hurray

Q
OP Offline
Q
Ah Cinders,

You have the best logic. I have missed you so much.

Hey Smartie,

I hopefully will have my phone in a couple of weeks. Let me know when you are on here and I will give you my work number so we can talk. My home phone is still unplugged but I am working on that one too. Its actually nice not having a phone.

How about this Cinders and Smartie -

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chai, thank you for what you said. How are you? How is your new job? I need to hear about this. I'm very happy for you.

Two days and the first week is over. It's been a very long week for me. One that has had its drama and downright too much stimulation. We had our first fire drill during first grade lunch. You might think that's no big deal and we know what to do, well you are right. But the humor is, it was a student who pulled it, it wasn't scheduled so we needed to get the kids in the lunchroom out on the field safely and in an orderly manner. Which we did, but let's think about the fact that these are first graders two days out of kindergarten and not only have they not been through that kind of drill, but they were in their classroom heading out the way they know or in a small group such as a classroom.

Oh no, they were in the huge gym happily eating lunch, and have to be interrupted, sent out on the field and accounted for, not to mention the staff members.

But we rose to the occasion and the kids did amazing and we are done for the month. And it was sunny. So yeah!!!

All our lunches were pushed back and when I went to lunch the person who took my dog sat down and started talking. She and I share a pain bond because her daughter was killed in a car accident two days before my D-day. I gave her my dog b/c she loves german shepherds and I could no longer take care of my cookie.

So she sits down and starts to tell me about her garage sale she had. I knew exactly where she was going with this. WH and crack ho showed up. She told me how she noticed his lacrosse tatoo and made a comment about it, saying you must know the "family name" boys. WH said, that would be me. My friend told me it was a blessing that she and my other friend also there were wearing sun glasses because their eyes popped out of their head they were so stunned at how ugly OW is. Not just ugly, but total white trailer trash, grungy, dirty. OW was wearing this spaghetti strapped, cotton short dress, no bra, hanging out everwhere, stumbling in high heels and hair like it was right out from the 70's. She had no make up on, and appeared high. They wanted them to leave fast so they could talk through what they had witnessed.

I have to say, it didn't really hurt, it just mind boggled me. They say I am so better off without him, after having her I wouldn't want him back. They were beyond stunned at how skanky, low class and dirty she was, not to mention high.

There really is no comment, I am not hurt, a smidgen sad and yes I wish I could understand, but maybe some things just are not supposed to be understood. He has moved to another world now, not my world and quite frankly I wouldn't want to be in that world or like that person.

I am a GODDESS. My HEAD IS UP.... CHEST IS OUT.... and I am living life as best as I can. With G-d in the lead, taking me to his promises for me.

Did I forget to say GO REDSKINS

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
A
A
All I can say is wow.

Married 1996
4 wonderful children 16, 13 *OC*, 10, 7
FWW 30's
FWH 30's
My dday 1-2007 he came clean to me

My story
New beginings
C
C
OOOH! I read a very appropriate comment on another thread today:

Stupid is as stupid does!

~Forrest Gump

M
M
I am a GODDESS. My HEAD IS UP.... CHEST IS OUT.... and I am living life as best as I can. With G-d in the lead, taking me to his promises for me.

WONDERFUL!!

No further comment..I'm BUSY!! stickout

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
Q
OP Offline
Q
WONDERFUL!!

No further comment..I'm BUSY!!
Paybacks are a *itch aren't they. rotflmao

I'll be here for ya Mimi when life calms down. I'm not going anywhere. wink

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
H
H
Queenie that must have made you feel oh so great!!!
Now if you do see your WH you can definitely hold your head up high and show him what his missing in you!!!!
He's loss!!!

A friend of mine had met OW about 6 months ago and had commented that she had a slim figure..it hurt......anyway the same friend saw OW in the mall the other day and said she has gotten SO FAT!!! Well,that made my day!!

Its true what they say,the OW is never any better than us...the WH's really do down-grade!!!We are the true GODDESSES... lashes

BS;ME43,WH45
DS19,DS16
DDay:6Dec06
WH left12Dec06
DIV:3Dec08
WH marries OW 21days later!

C
C
Hey, even though my x's 2nd wife was not in the picture until several years after our divorce, my x still downgraded.

Shiver me timbers - WHAT did I ever see in him....oh well, I was only 18 when I met him and 21 when we married, and he left 3 days after my 39th birthday.

F
F
Originally Posted by Mark1952
Yeah, I've got a 486 machine in my basement if they ever want to speed it up a bit...

A 486 might be too much of a step up!

One step at a time I say. Let's just start simple, maybe that Radio Shack Tandy TRS80 in my basement would be a good start. It would certanly be an improvement on the stone tablets and chisels speed of the current server. think grin

Flick
Page 231 of 339 1 2 229 230 231 232 233 338 339

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 698 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation