Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
B
You are welcome as always. There is nothing sexier than a confident, even bold, intelligent woman. I'm not interested in anything less and they are extremely hard to find.

Me: 48 XW: 44 DD: 15
Lived Together: 7 Married: 18 Total: 25 years
W announced divorce 11-3-2006, I moved out 11-7-2006, served papers 11-8-2006. Divorce final 12-19-2006. Life gets better every day.
M
M
there are a few out there booka.... ;-)

God first, family second, and all else will fall into place.

M
M
Ok, so I can't really get into that book so much.. Guess I will find another one.

However, I will be reading text books here soon as my classes get started again. I might not always be the most emotionally strong person, but I am getting to be quite an educated one! Eh, stronger in some areas, weaker in others... oh well.

Am lovin my new furniture and we just switched our cell phones to verizon which was a MUCH better deal. The kids and all I got the Juke phone so we can download songs and plug in the headset that comes with it: too cool!

Just got a HUGE raise at work and celebrated my one year anniversary there. Love that job and am so thankful to God for providing this opportunity for me. There is no where to go but up where I work and I love it.

Life is really really good right now.

Have a good weekend.

M
M
Well, things are really busy right now. I will be doing some internships this term and hockey starts next month. So.... I am probably not going to be around here much. No, no big dramatic good byes... I will pop in when I can, but just do not have the time right now or in the near future to be here. And that is not a bad thing.

All is well and busy and good.
If you don't see me around much, just drop me an email if you want to.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation