Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
D
Originally Posted by believer
MEDC - I can't believe that you are posting this stuff as a former law enforcement officer. The betrayed husband was COMPLETELY wrong.

And I would be willing to bet that the husband DOES have a record. Sodomy speaks of a lack of respect for women.

I believe the same thing, believer. I'll bet he DOES have a record.

The trick will be if it will end up being admitted as evidence. Defense attorneys always do whatever they can to keep that kind of thing out, as you know.

Charlotte

D
D
But no matter what, the OM got what he deserved.

ITD. It was WAY far and beyond "over the top."

Charlotte

C
C
Originally Posted by medc
We used to have hookers cry rape...

That's when they didn't get paid. Just charge the guy with "theft of services".

I agree with medc. The guy got what he deserved. Actually, he got off keeping his joint. Too bad.

I think he crossed the line with what he did to his wife though.

Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable and remove yourself from the unacceptable.
M
M
It was WAY far and beyond "over the top."

Nah...WAY over the top would have been the BH sodomizing the OM. As it stands, it was just an attempt to give him a sex change. I am sad it didn't work....he should have cut it off and fed it to him! That would teach this and every other OM a valuable lesson.

B
B
YIKES!!!! I can't believe these men...............

M
M
Originally Posted by believer
YIKES!!!! I can't believe these men...............

yeah, you women are so evolved.

:crosseyedcrazy:

B
B
Yep, we are. Almost like a different species.

I know there have been women that went crazy, like Betty Broderick, and the woman in Texas who ran her WH over 6 times with her car, with his daughter in the car.

But most of us realize that no man is worth getting locked up.

Men, on the other hand, have this macho thing going........

K
K
Medc, this is a newbie Los Angeles County deputy sheriff so no priors. What he actually did is beyond abhorent regardless of motivation and NO cop in this department is high fiving what this maniac did. The only good thing to come out of this is he never hit the streets as a deputy.

You might want to be more careful about what you say if you are planning on law enforcement as a career, MEDC, it isn't exactly healthy thinking to be applauding the torture of another human being. Writing that this should have gone even farther is disturbing, especially since you want to be a cop!

B
B
And MEDC WAS a cop before.

But I think he is just fantacizing.

K
K
If he ever was a cop he should already know about covering his bases. Psych evals are tough (obviously should be tougher since this particular fool made it in). These types of "fantasies" (sp?) are wrong, period.

I somehow doubt that the Harleys intended these forums to be a place to encourage and applaud crime. Dwelling on evil thoughts isn't mentally healthy. Cheering evil on and wishing it was even worse still seems to get some small acceptance here, apparently. SAD, SAD, SAD.

G
G
Just a thought you should be able to get professional grade gelding equipment at any farm supply. Agway perhaps

NJ

D
D
ENOUGH!!

Dufresne
dufresne.mb@gmail.com
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation