Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 121 of 152 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 151 152
N
N
That does seem a bit excessive, doesn't it? Put it with a court date and he's probably trying to get a litte relief from his self-imposed affliction.

Trying to nail down exactly why a wayward is doing one of the senseless things they're doing is like trying to figure out why one hemorrhoid is bigger than the other one.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Neak
That does seem a bit excessive, doesn't it? Put it with a court date and he's probably trying to get a litte relief from his self-imposed affliction.

Trying to nail down exactly why a wayward is doing one of the senseless things they're doing is like trying to figure out why one hemorrhoid is bigger than the other one.

Hi Neak,

Thank you.

Yeah, it does. I agree--it could very well just be the looming court date.

And you're right... rotflmao about the hemorrhoids.

rotflmao

rotflmao

rotflmao

I'll file it away and not think about it. We'll see if he keeps it up, LOL!!

I sent him several pictures from the wedding that had DGS in them...and ODS and DIL, too. DGS is SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

Charlotte

L
L
A wayward, typified as an enlarged hemorrhiod.....

yep, I can go with that

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
T
T
Love the hemorroid analogy!

BTW, my WstbxH called last week asking about my freezer. He asked if I wasn't using it could he have it for his work??!!! Completely bizarre, I tell you. Waywards and hemorroids - who needs them!

C
C
rotflmao

Dancing Lady~~~~~~WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

C
C
Yeah Charlotte, where are you. I can usually count on you and Cinder cruising the board with me on weekends.

Oh my gosh, I hope that has nothing to do with having a life...

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
C
Or Not.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
D
OP Offline
D
rotflmao

D
OP Offline
D
LOL!! Yeah, I hear that!!

Freaky deaky!!

wink

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
rotflmao

Dancing Lady~~~~~~WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........ blush ..............I'm flattered as all get out that you were looking for me!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...........!!!

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
Yeah Charlotte, where are you. I can usually count on you and Cinder cruising the board with me on weekends.

Oh my gosh, I hope that has nothing to do with having a life...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....... blush .......same as above....flattered as all get out!!!

grin

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Well, I never heard anything from Gray after the last email. He never said thank you for the photos (no surprise there!)--I guess he couldn't handle the hard questions I asked him...like:

Can I have the pictures of me that you had all over the walls in your office if you haven't thrown them out?

AND...

Are you going to file the 2007 taxes?

He claims that he mailed the other forms late...the ones I signed at Shiny's on May 22? On our 15th anniversary? Before the concert where we ran into OWH?

Yeah--mailed them late. Could mean anything. Like a couple of months ago or even yesterday.

And I tried to look them up at the IRS site--no luck.

So anyhoo...I sent him an email yesterday asking what happened and haven't received a reply as of yet. I don't even care. LOL!!

In other news:

The photo shoot went GREAT!!! I didn't even have to twist Shiny's arm that hard!! LOL!! He was a good boy. LOL!!

I had them developed after I returned home...and...PHEW!! When I went to pick them up and the chick behind the counter pulled them out to show me...I about fell over!!

Then I told him....yeah...I'm selling these to GQ!! Don't worry, you'll get your share and we'll get residuals, too!! WOOOO!!!

They really turned out great!! I did have to do some editing on a couple of them because he had a couple of stray hairs that fell onto his forehead. And darken the background a bit so they'll look good online. But yeah!! They're GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!! LOL!

And I'm not charging, either. It will make me feel a LITTLE better about my ridiculously low bill from him. All I want is a photo credit. Okay and I'll accept lunch, maybe. And he can come and help me fix my roof. LOL! That's all!!

grin

I am starting the 2nd semester at the school tomorrow. And we are going to do some actual cooking!! WOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! The hardest part will be to go in with a blank slate--erase everything I already know so I can learn their way. This class is going to deal with the basics: slicing and dicing, circumcizing.....sauces and gravies and glazes....OH MY!!! wink

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
School was mighty interesting this week. We were in the lab/kitchen for the first time. We went over our course syllabus for the 11 week semester. It included the menu for each week.

Yeah, Shiny's gonna be one happy camper in a few weeks!! hurray And then he'll be eating healthy at least some of the time and not eating out all the time. Though he does try to keep it healthy, that's just not an easy thing when you are eating out.

I had a class on Thursday night and the Chef that teaches it is hilarious. It is all about concepts and techniques in cooking. It's not a lab class, though.

She had a different way of having us introduce ourselves. She said, "Okay, you are a bag of food. Please tell me what is in your bag. And make me have an ***asm!!!"

HilARious!! rotflmao

But she's right! Food can! Just about. Man, it's SO great to be around so many food lovers!! Where the h*ll have I been? LOL!! (Okay, yeah, my family loves food, but you know what I mean.)

Ooh!! There were actually a couple of cute guys in class, too! I can look now, if I want to. I never used to before when I was with Gray.

Yeah, one guy was dark hair and dark eyes and wore a fedora. LOL! Another was kind of a reddish guy and he had a ponytail. He has Lithuanian heritage.

It was a fun class. Lots of us in there, too!

That was Thursday...of course there was a bit of excitement before class because I had this thing I had to give Shiny and I showed it to T and Baby Attorney before I gave it to Shiny.

Then Baby Attorney gets all wild and flirts with me. LOLOLOLOL!!

faint

Yeah, it was pretty funny!! And Shiny liked his thing. I made him a magazine cover because of all the teasing about his picture and the GQ cover. But it was a faux Time magazine, "Man of the Year,"--(LMAO!!)--instead of GQ because the template looked better.

He goes, "I wanna be "Man of the Century!!!" faint

rotflmao

Such a character!!

Gray doesn't stand a CHANCE!! Gray has NO IDEA that he is "graymeat!" After 3 times in court already, you would think he would know better than to mess with Shiny. But NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yeah, and whenever, IF ever, I decide to date again, all of my dates have to be Shiny approved. All I have to do is put them in about 10 minutes with Shiny and he will have the answer for me. He's really good at reading people. Better than most anyone I know or have known. Some of it comes with the territory, sure. But a lot of it is just natural.

So Gray can spout on and on about making it easier when we go to court...that is just so ludicrous!! LOL!! I need to put a copy of that post here for posterity!!

rotflmao

He is SO gonna miss out!! When I open my restaurant, not only am I going to be the chef, but also the entertainment!! Belly dancing!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

dance2

Charlotte hurray hurray hurray

L
L
Originally Posted by dancing queen
Gray has NO IDEA that he is "graymeat!"

OMG!
I love it!!!!!!!!!
Greymeat rotflmao

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
Dancing_Machine #2153228 11/04/08 02:37 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Here's the new news:

We have mediation scheduled for December 11th at Shiny's office. YAY!! Home team advantage!!! hurray

I'm surprised they agreed to Shiny's usual mediator but they did. He charges $200 per side for 4 hours, so that's pretty good.

Also, I should know by 5pm what date we are going back to court to see if the judge will extend spousal support one more time. It runs out this month. PL-T is working on that right now.

I had to send her the dates Gray was here for inventory. Easy, Weezy!! I just checked the email archives for Shiny reports and also here since I blared it all over for the world to know! LOL! wink

OWH is due for a hearing on his support soon. He had an encounter with "THEM!" (no, not the giant ants!) the other night. You would think in a place as big as Houston these things wouldn't happen but dang if it didn't!!

Hmmm.....coincidence? I think not!!

He was pretty upset about it so we talked a while. Then he called me back later. He said he felt better. I sure hope so!!

Well, gotta get ready for class.

Have a great day, All!

Charlotte

Dancing_Machine #2153290 11/04/08 03:44 PM
P
P
He charges $200 per side for 4 hours, so that's pretty good.

That is VERY good compared to Dallas rates!

Is Shiny married? whistle

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
princessmeggy #2153469 11/04/08 09:29 PM
C
C
I've been wondering what was up and how you are.

D
OP Offline
D
Hey! Thanks for checkin' in on me, y'all!

Just a quickie...'cause I have a TON of homework!!!!!!!! LOL! At MY age, imagine that! A lil' ol' lady with homework!!

Anyway--the hearing for the motion to extend spousal support is November 19. Two days shy of a year since the temp hearing!! Wow! Sure doesn't feel like it!!

Gray also got a reminder to deposit November 1st's spousal support check, since he hasn't done so yet. I need to go check and see if he has since the fax went over to Palpitine's this a.m. No time all day to check...HOMEWORK!! TONS of homework!!!

TTFN!!

Charlotte

D
OP Offline
D
Well, we dodged a bullet. Shiny filed a Rule 11 because Palpitine called and said Gray agreed to continue support through December. This call came in last week.

Okay, that's good...but there's this leetle problem...

Gray still hasn't put the support check in that was due on the 1st. I told Shiny that I broke the camel's back and that's why he hasn't put it in.

Why? Because I am friends with his MORTAL ENEMY!!! The EX!! The FIRST ex, that is!! LOL!!

I talked to OWH--Slag hasn't sent his check either.

Hmmmmm....conspiracy maybe?

Maybe they blew all of their dough on another trip to Vegas? Which crossed my mind and then Shiny brought THAT up so I said, "Everybody gets to go to Vegas but me!! No fair!!!" LOL!!

It doesn't bother me but OWH is still pretty livid about it. He's also still livid about the run-in he had with "THEM!!" on the night of the Cheech & Chong reunion.

So that's where we are now. No hearing on the 19th but if this keeps up someone's butt is going to end up dragged into court on a contempt charge!!

to be continued.....

wink

C
C
Originally Posted by Dancing_Machine
So that's where we are now. No hearing on the 19th but if this keeps up someone's butt is going to end up dragged into court on a contempt charge!!

I can hear the scraping sounds already!

:MrEEk:

Page 121 of 152 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (bb1471), 660 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation