Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 52 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 51 52
T
TJD Offline
T
Originally Posted by chrisner
They have only seen each other once since May. One time in 5-months! I really can’t believe it. She was once a very good and loving mother. And now she has abandoned her only child completely.

Adultery sucks.

I just don't get stuff like this. I just don't get what goes through people's heads.

I mean really, how does stuff like this happen?

ME BH 40 - FWW 39

Sons - 9 and 7

DDAY - March 18,2006

Married 10 years

Recovering
B
B
Chris,

I can't believe it's Bball time again already. Sounds like another outstanding year ahead. Get those reporter quotes ready - - maybe watch Bull Durham again for some pointers!

Wayzilla’s life and happenings are never discussed.

This really got me. It's both good and sad all at the same time. While I'm glad DD20 isn't forced to discuss the details of Wayzilla's AffairLife, it breaks my heart that the WayZ is so self absorbed that the HUGE RED FLAG redflag escapes her notice.

How does any Mother think that it's ok that you can't share the details of your life with your daughter??!!!

Hello??!! McFly??!!!

Sorry for the mini rant on your thread, but D@MN it makes me angry. Just like when DSS said "Why can't everyone just stop talking about Dad & the Ho? It's their PRIVATE lives" When you have kids and flaunt your affair, what do you expect?

Ok, rant over.

I know I'm way behind, but I have to say I am thrilled your first Homecoming dance went so well. Did you sneak behind the bleachers? Are you already making plans for the Prom?? You have to post a picture on the photo thread!!

I really just wanted to compliment you - I'm amazed to see the growth that you have achieved while in total darkness! You are one of my Plan B heros!

Have a great weekend!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

"You Can't Fix Stupid" - My Mom
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by da Bomb
While I'm glad DD20 isn't forced to discuss the details of Wayzilla's AffairLife, it breaks my heart that the WayZ is so self absorbed that the HUGE RED FLAG escapes her notice.

How does any Mother think that it's ok that you can't share the details of your life with your daughter??!!!

This is a little interesting. I would think if life in Mordor Springs was ever so happy she would try to drop that info on DD once in a while. I would think famously happy people would do that. But I guess she never says anything at all.

However, DD is also very good at heading off a topic she does not want to hear by changing the subject instantly. It is a tried and true technique for her. So maybe Wayzilla tries but DD won’t hear of it. That would be pretty tough too if a child does not want to know anything about your life. Either way, Wayzilla loses.

For my part, I would just like to see the adultery die for the sake of DD and Gollum’s BxW. I can’t imagine how she feels with Wayzilla having an active role in her 3-year old son’s life. Although with many here having to live that same horror I at least have a clue. All I want is Wayzilla out of that poor woman’s life and to pull her head out of her [censored] about her own daughter.

If it were not for those two, I really don’t care if Wayzilla and Gollum spend the rest of their lives together in misery spreading genital pus boils back and forth. Go for it.

Their adultery is basically just a passively interesting science project now. How long will it last? What causes the end? Will the CDC have to become involved? How far is her fall?

But there is a pretty good chance I will never hear a thing about it. And that’s fine too.

Otherwise I am very content in my desire to never speak to her again. There will be unavoidable times when I will be at least forced into the same proximity as her (basketball games this year with DD coaching), but even then I do not have to look at her or speak to her.

Originally Posted by bugs bunny
Have a great weekend!

You too Bugs Bomb. I don't post much to you because I have no real advice for you....but.....think about the Jimmy Hoffa Plan B from the far Side of Pluto. It works.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It aint just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
C
OP Offline
C
Slooooow Friday.

There is an open phone system cabinet in my office that plays me gentle white noise all day long. By the end of the day my IQ is down 20 points, my drool cup is full and I can hear my dead relatives speaking to me in ancient Etruscan. And I understand them.

26 Days until tryouts. The kids are working hard. Softball and volleyball end this week so I should be seeing a lot more kids the next 3-weeks. I can see a lot of improvement even in the weakest players. This will be fun.

I am going to see DGS this weekend in Fort Collins. The weather is supposed to be fantastic so we are planning to take a couple long trail walks again. A couple weeks ago we put in 12 miles. We are going to try to up it this weekend.

We will probably swing by an outdoor gun range if we can squeeze it in too. She is very interested in experiencing shooting for the first time. I am not sure she will take to it but what the heck, you never know until you try.

DD20 is doing pretty good. I wish I saw her more but we do talk every day. She tried to sneak in to visit XFIL last Saturday for his birthday but when the rest of the hillbillies heard about it they piled on. Wayzilla was there but fortunately no Gollum.

They ended up at Bulldozer Barn for a little while and Wayzilla and XFIL (he is an architect and a structural engineer) wandered around talking about knocking out a wall and expanding her tiny kitchen. DD said she wanted to offer that they should wait for the bulldozers to take out the wall for them but decided against it.

DD said every house on Wayzilla’s block is for sale but hers. What a fool. Add an addition onto a worthless 50 year old house in a downturn neighborhood during a major housing and economic crisis when said same house is on the cities map in a scrape zone? Brilliant!!

But I am sure it is just more fantasy. Just like her new Audi, the ranch property in southern Colorado with Gollum, their own auto glass company in Mordor Springs, her furniture refinishing business and on and on.

Oh well, have a great weekend all you fighting MBers.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It aint just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
B
B
Well, the auto glass business will come in handy because hauling cattle and horses with the new Audi will surely result in some busted windows.

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
C
OP Offline
C
Good point! Maybe they are geniuses with a diversified business plan. You’re right, that’s probably it. Yup. That's what it is. For sure.

Last edited by chrisner; 10/17/08 03:49 PM.

S
S
Originally Posted by chrisner
I am not sure she will take to it but what the heck, you never know until you try.

Dude, can I join you guys?! I love to shoot stuff. Blowing stuff up is also a good past time!

Well, since it's a DATE, I'll leave you two heat packin' love birds alone...

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
S
S
We will probably swing by an outdoor gun range if we can squeeze it in too.
This reminds me that SL and I were going to open up a Tranquility Spa and Shooting Range for Victims of Infidelity. I'd forgotten about that.

I think in the interim I made the subconscious decision that it wasn't a good idea. I'm a pragmatist. I can't help but acknowledge that the lives of my children would be vastly improved if POSOM no longer existed. I'm a completely nonviolent person, though.

I've been assistant coaching the fall baseball games, and it's such a blast. I'm sure the tryouts can't get here soon enough for you. Enjoy.

C
OP Offline
C
Met with an old customer of mine from Wayzilla’s and Gollum’s company today. He told me that they are laying off over there and that the corporate headquarters in Michigan is letting go of 80-100 people. The other truck equipment house in town is destroying them.

Then he told me Gollum left a couple weeks ago and has bought a western wear store in Mordor Springs. I looked it up online and sure enough there was Gollum’s ugly mug surrounded by racks of cowboy hats in a local news article.

The guy that sold him the store made the comment that he finally got tired of being there 6-days a week for the past 40 years. Sounds like fun.

So I guess if Wayzilla is going to keep her man she is going to have to get on down to Mordor Springs and become a western wear associate. Nice career move.

Of course since he is alone 5-nights a week now he may not really want that. But I am sure she can trust him. What kind of shenanigans could he get into?

I wonder what he will look for in qualifications for western wear associates? He seems to have a taste for brunettes.

And what to do with bulldozer barn? There is already a glut of unsold houses on her street. Decisions, decisions.

The 2nd anniversary of D-Day is Thanksgiving. Gotta love the holidays!!

I am feeling great! 19 days to tryouts!

Have a great weekend all you fighting MBers.

S
S
Suddenly I have visions of Wayzilla with big hair telling people "We got both kinds--country and western."

Their lives sound great.

Really.

Waywards suck.

C
C
Was Gollum M too when the A took place?

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
S
S
Yes, with a son aged 4 or so.

C
C
Then I'm sure she can trust him alone all week. He's obviously the faithful type. wink

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
OP Offline
C
Just got a call from DD20.868. Her Mom called her and she described the conversation as “extremely bizarre”.

I said, “What’s new about that?”

DD replied, “No Dad, far more bizarre than usual.”

The point of the call was to tell DD that XFIL is in the hospital again with some kind of intestinal bleeding. Now bear in mind this is a man who has a medication controlled, 15-year old brain tumor with tendrils in such sensitive places that further surgery was not possible, has had two open heart triple bypass surgeries and nearly a dozen angioplasty procedures. He needs a priest following his every step.

DD asked multiple times what hospital he was in but Wayzilla never answered her. She told DD he went in yesterday but DD would not answer her phone or take her message. I looked at the online phone bill and there were no calls from Wayzilla yesterday. Huh?

Then Wayzilla told her she had to have DD’s class schedule for next semesters right now for her insurance. DD told her she does not even register for classes until late November – early December so she had no such information to provide. So Wayzilla said, “You need to get it to me right now!” Huh? Doesn’t compliance require a time machine? Huh?

Then Wayzilla asked her if she got paid yet for a dog-sitting gig she did for a friend (former friend to me) this past weekend. This is the friend who as a realtor got Wayzilla the incredible deal for Bulldozer Barn. What a great friend!

DD said, “No, I have not talked to her or received anything.”

So Wayzilla says, “Well have your Dad talk to her, I know they are in communication.” Huh?

I told DD I have not spoken to that woman in 5-6 years. Huh?

Well, I told DD to call her Grandmother right away to get the scoop and if any of them call until he is home answer immediately because she may have to get to the hospital pretty quick. She is going to do that.

But hey, what’s up with WayZ? I think she needs more aluminum foil on her antenna.

Last edited by chrisner; 10/28/08 03:32 PM.

L
L
Chris:

Did I ever tell you that you have a terrific daughter?

Sorry about her Mom, but.... That's one of two people you can't choose in your life.

She lucked out so far with you.

Something serious is up in Mordor Springs. Or the Bulldozer Barn. Frantic Actions are ususally precipitated by bad news.

Chin up. How was your weekend jaunt with the DGS?

LG

W
W
But hey, what’s up with WayZ? I think she needs more aluminum foil on her antenna.

Yep, she's a floozy doozy. I can feel the anxiety/desperation all the way up in Big Sky country. The great 'Zilla is floundering.

Very scary stuff with XFIL, hope DD20.868 is able to have a few moments with him.

Take care, coach.

Fox

P
P
She's trying to send a probe to the dark side of Pluto and using the only means she can. She's attempting a gravity assist through DD20.

That is an absolutely bizarre conversation. What insurance is WZ covering that she needs college records?

I don't recall ever sending my parents any records for them to claim me as a student on their insurance.

Is it health insurance? Can you cover DD20?

DD20 should just go ahead and say, "Mom, what the heck is going on and why are you acting so weird?"

Perhaps not all is cozy in Mordor Springs and the fog is lifting a little. The question about you talking to another woman was probably an attempt to find out if you are seeing another woman.

Speaking of which:

How are things with DGS?

Here's a more personal question? Do you feel you waited a good amount of time before dating again and have you healed enough to allow your feelings for DGS to grow or be there?

I ask since you're roughly in the same time scale that I'm in in terms of healing.

The big difference between you and I is that you don't have to speak to WZ at all about DD since she's grown up. I unfortunately still have to hear her voice now and then although now I'm blessed with the fact that I don't have to see her unless I choose to, which so far has been never.

Waywards are bizarre. But it sounds to me like the fog is lifting some and there is some regret creeping in for WZ.

Or she simply still has her head up her butt.

D-Day 28 Feb 06
Plan D (Not by choice) - 24 March 06

DD6
DS4(Twin1)
DS4(Twin2)

She moved away with the kids April 08. I contested it and got a lot more time with my kids. She's unhappy that I want to stay involved in their lives and don't settle for being an "every other weekend" dad.

Never going to happen.

Ongoing personal recovery through the help of friends, family, and DC United Soccer!
B
B

Two Words - - Twilight Zone.

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

"You Can't Fix Stupid" - My Mom
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks for checking in Bugs, Cowgirl, Pom and LG!

Originally Posted by LG
Did I ever tell you that you have a terrific daughter?
Thanks LG I like her too.

Originally Posted by LG2
Something serious is up in Mordor Springs. Or the Bulldozer Barn. Frantic Actions are ususally precipitated by bad news.
I am thinking that might be the case. So what do we know?

- Her company is laying off and in real trouble.
- Gollum will be chained to his new store 6-days a week forever.
- At this time, she does not see him at all during the week.
- Her plan is to be with him. Forever. Soul mates.
- Is that his plan too?
- If she goes to Mordor Springs she will lose her daughter for good.
- She can’t trust Gollum alone in Mordor Springs.
- What will she do with Bulldozer Barn?
- Can she get a job in Mordor Springs? Work in the store? How much of a paycut?
- What about insurance? Vacation? 401K’s? Holidays?
- What’s he doing tonight?
- Why didn’t he answer the phone? That’s what I did when……
- Now Dad is in the hospital again.
- Oh, and the famous 2-years is this Thanksgiving.

Sounds like fog horns a-blazin to me.

Originally Posted by LG3
How was your weekend jaunt with the DGS?

We had a nice quiet weekend around my neighborhood last weekend. The weather on Saturday was great so we sat on the back patio and took in some fall sunshine, watched birds, read books and had a couple glasses of Merlot. She went to Penn State so guess what game we watched Saturday night?

We couldn’t take a walk this weekend as she had a banged up a toe but we look good for next weekend and the weather is supposed to still be unseasonably nice.

Originally Posted by Pom Pilot
Do you feel you waited a good amount of time before dating again and have you healed enough to allow your feelings for DGS to grow or be there?

We are taking it pretty slow overall. I never thought I would meet someone so quickly. At this point we both really like what we have. It’s working for me but I guess I would always recommend the party line of waiting for a couple years to others.

S
S
Wow! WZ done gone and lost her mind!!! :crosseyedcrazy:

I think she got grazed by the Karma bus...

She sounds like a bit of a loon right now. REALITY is a BIOTCH.

Sounds like you and DGS are doing well; sounds like the kind of relationship many of us will strive for. KEWL cool

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
Page 36 of 52 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation