Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 72 of 136 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 135 136
J
J
Originally Posted by lildoggie
“The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural.”

-Senator Palpatine

rotflmao

Ok, so my lil brain was trying to recall what state Palpatine was from, and why lil in Kiwiland was familiar with him, and why he was quoting Star Wars in an election year! blush

(I got it now, no worries!)

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
J
J
OMG Y'all are gorgeous! In picture 1, I was trying to figure out which one was the mom and which was the DD... I thought I knew but wasn't sure... I'm not kidding, I guessed wrong!

And who's the gorgeous honey in the second pic, and where'd ya get her? him????

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
D
D
Originally Posted by jayne241
“The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural.”

-Senator Palpatine

rotflmao

Ok, so my lil brain was trying to recall what state Palpatine was from, and why lil in Kiwiland was familiar with him, and why he was quoting Star Wars in an election year! blush

(I got it now, no worries!)

Actually, he's from Texas. That's WH-Gray's attorney. The name I gave him, anyway!!

rotflmao

Of course, I'm talking about the Palpitine from ROTJ. I haven't seen the last three that Lucas made. I have NO idea if Palpitine is in those.

What can I say? I'm a purist. Maybe I'll watch them someday before I die. We'll see.

rotflmao

Charlotte

P.S.) Oh yeah, and as far as Plan B goes, here's another Yoda for ya': "Do or do not. There IS no TRY." wink

T
T
Originally Posted by Trying2live
Yoda quotes just for T2L!!!!

"Already know you that which you need..."
"Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view."
"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will..."
"You will know (the good from the bad) when you are calm, at peace. Passive." A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack. "
"Adventure. Heh! Excitement. Heh! A Jedi craves not these things."
"Always in motion is the future."
"Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you."

Yup, I am that nerdy laugh

Man that darn Yoda has it goin on! I am just wondering if I shoulda married Yoda instead??

LMAO

Silly T2L, Yoda is way too old for you!!! And besides, would you really want to live in a swamp?

P
P
T2L, you have a beautiful family! I already knew you were a beautiful person inside, now I see that you're also beautiful on the outside. Your WH's an idiot for leaving a family like yours.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists. Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
C
C
What can I say? I'm a purist. Maybe I'll watch them someday before I die. We'll see.

Charlotte

P.S.) Oh yeah, and as far as Plan B goes, here's another Yoda for ya': "Do or do not. There IS no TRY."
Charlotte, you're not missing anything. I will never watch them again, and I'm sorry I ever saw them in the first place.

And that is my number one favorite Yoda quote. Works for everyone.

B
B
Beautiful pictures! What a fool your hubby is!

D
D
Originally Posted by believer
Beautiful pictures! What a fool your hubby is!

I said the same thing.

The aliens must've messed up his optic nerves when they stole his mind....

Cos' our T2L is SMOKIN'!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
M
M
I just caught up on your thread and I have to say you are amazing!! Other than a few slips you have been doing so GREAT. Your IM's and everyone else have been giving you awesome advice and I can see where they have really encouraged & inspired you during this journey.

Your family is beautiful. I see dd17 as really fantastic and your son is just adorable.

Keep up the work on yourself and stay busy. That is what pulled me thru along with a strong support and you definately have that. I pray daily for you and your family and when this is all over you will be a much stronger person.

T
OP Offline
T
OMG Y'all are gorgeous! In picture 1, I was trying to figure out which one was the mom and which was the DD... I thought I knew but wasn't sure... I'm not kidding, I guessed wrong!

And who's the gorgeous honey in the second pic, and where'd ya get her? him????

That is our German Shepard puppy named Shiloh. She was the alpha of that pack and she is a pill. she is half trained, but she needs to go to obedience school.

Awe thanks for the nice comments everyone, I wish H would see me the way y'all do. It would make more sense if the Sea Hag looked like a supermodel but she doesn't and I already know she has no character so it's all the more puzzling.

I am sure you all are prob wondering why those kids look nothing like me, I get it ALLLLL the time, have ever since they were born. In fact people stop us because they look nothing like. They look like their dad because I am also half Irish, so it 3/4'd them to the irish side. But promise I would never forget the pain of the labor room!

Me-39 H-38/Married 19years/DD18 & DS10
Dday EA/PA 4/23/08 Left home 5/08/08
Moved in w/Sea Hag 08/01/08
Read SAA Sept 08 Plan A 10/03/08 thru 11/15/08
Plan B 11/15/08-currently
01/18/09 Plan B crack w/phone call restating PBL
01/31/09 Planned brief contact
02/15/09 Delivery of Planned 2nd PBL
Filed for D Dec 2009 Recovering well!
D
D
LOL!

I always say, "Their MINE - I've got the stretch marks to prove it!"

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
T
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
LOL!

I always say, "Their MINE - I've got the stretch marks to prove it!"

Yeah dang it I got those bloody stretch marks too and I got em bad. I guess if you don't make it over the 5ft mark God gives you double stretch marks? IDK sounded good in theory.

Funny i used to say to H look DS10 has brown eye lashes and then I would say look DD17 has my cheeks and he would always laugh at me and say NOPE, I can't see it.

I can safely say they act like me then LOL

D
D
Originally Posted by catperson

Charlotte

P.S.) Oh yeah, and as far as Plan B goes, here's another Yoda for ya': "Do or do not. There IS no TRY."
Charlotte, you're not missing anything. I will never watch them again, and I'm sorry I ever saw them in the first place.

And that is my number one favorite Yoda quote. Works for everyone.

LOL, cat!!

Nevermind then!!! I won't even watch them on accident! (I don't have any desire to watch them at all, actually.)

Yeah, that Yoda quote does work for a lot of things! wink

Charlotte

J
J
Nevermind then!!! I won't even watch them on accident! (I don't have any desire to watch them at all, actually.)

The last one I saw was the one with Lil Anakin.

IMNSHO one of the most brilliant writings of that year ---> The Saga Begins

"My my, this here Anakin guy,
Maybe Vader some day later, now he's just a small fry.
He left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye,
Saying, 'Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi,
Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi.' "

I always felt a little guilty for not watching the other movies, I guess I won't be in too big of a hurry...

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
J
J
Hi T2L

This is a bit off-topic but I thought of something when I read this:

That is our German Shepard puppy named Shiloh. She was the alpha of that pack and she is a pill. she is half trained, but she needs to go to obedience school.

Do you get Animal Planet? If so, watch "It's me or the dog". The trainer, Victoria, works with some of the WORST behaved dogs around. At first the show was in England, and my favorite moment was when a former fashion model and Great Dane lover was dragged down the street by her third Dane, a very rambuctuous puppy of 8 months or so (and well over 125 pounds!). He became a loving and well-behaved dog under her direction-mostly training the owners.

Now she is in the states and it's really informative. My dog, a 7-year-old Jack Russell, was also the alpha of the litter. I had her trained mostly (except for barking at the door no matter who is was) and Victoria's techniques are working on her.

smile

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

L
L
IMNSHO one of the most brilliant writings of that year ---> The Saga Begins

"My my, this here Anakin guy,
Maybe Vader some day later, now he's just a small fry.
He left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye,
Saying, 'Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi,
Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi.' "

LOL, Flick has a copy of that, but then again he has most of Weird Al's stuff.

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
A
A
Hello,
I think I have never posted to you, but I've been following your sitch for a long time....

OMG Y'all are gorgeous! In picture 1, I was trying to figure out which one was the mom and which was the DD...

I know!!! I wasn't sure which was the momma and which was DD....you have a beautiful family.
It's nice now to know the face of the person that made me cry whenever she gave the PBL to her WH!!
You come across like a very nice, godly and friendly person!!

Angie.

S
S
T2L, you are absolutely beautiful! But I knew that long before I saw your picture. Your beauty has been shining throughout this thread. hug

And you all are cracking me up with the Star Wars. Being a mother of 4 boys (and 1 girl but she doesn't count when it comes to Star Wars), I have seen every Star Wars movie MANY times....TOO many times.

We also have the entire set of Star Wars Jedi Apprentice books that my boys absolutely LOVE.

Yoda, is quoted around here a lot.

Happily married to HerPapaBear

T
T
:happynewyear:

HAPPY NEW YEARS(TOMORROW)
THIS YEAR WE HAD ALOT OF HURT!!
THINGS WILL CHANGE THIS YEAR...

AND I JUST WANNA GIVE A THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS ON HERE THAT HAVE HELPED MY MOM... I THINK WITHOUT YOU GUYS SHE WOULDNT BE DOING AS WELL AS SHE IS... smile smile smile smile smile
YOU GUYS HAVE HELPED HER SOOOO MUCH..
HAPPY NEW YEARS (TOMORROW) TO YOU ALL TOO...

DD17

T
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted by Trying2liveDD
:happynewyear:

HAPPY NEW YEARS(TOMORROW)
THIS YEAR WE HAD ALOT OF HURT!!
THINGS WILL CHANGE THIS YEAR...

AND I JUST WANNA GIVE A THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS ON HERE THAT HAVE HELPED MY MOM... I THINK WITHOUT YOU GUYS SHE WOULDNT BE DOING AS WELL AS SHE IS... smile smile smile smile smile
YOU GUYS HAVE HELPED HER SOOOO MUCH..
HAPPY NEW YEARS (TOMORROW) TO YOU ALL TOO...

DD17

Awe thanks foofey. Yes some good changes for next year will be good. But as long as you and your brother are and I are together all is good and well and perfect!

But yes I am grateful too for all my MB family. I would say friends but feel really your more than that to me. And your right, I wouldn't be doing this well without them either.

Page 72 of 136 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 135 136

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 501 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation