Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
M
Originally Posted by mr_fallenhero
The great thing here is everyone has an opinion.

People that propose life changing solutions based on a sentence or paragraph worth of background into a situation are themselves being irresponsible of there own actions.

I suppose it's really easy from behind a keyboard looking into a computer monitor...

At the end of the day eveyone comes here for support. Some offer plans of action instead. Ultimately it's up to each of us that come here for that moral support and decide what plan best fits.

Dazed/Mr_FH...

You are REALLY disappointing me here...Your current fog is as thick as peasoup...Jgirl needs to expose immediately to the OWH, regardless of your anger or your fog, and you KNOW it...You've been here as a BS...YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THIS!!!

I also remember that you had no problem telling your then 12 year old dd about her mom's affair...Now that the tables have turned, you feel it's different, because?????????? No sir...It is not different...You are not special or unique...You are exactly the same as every other wayward - maybe even worse because you have MB experience...You KNEW just how damaging affairs are and did it anyway...to your family and to another family...This is making me heartsick...

Jgirl, not sure if you remember me or not, but you and I talked on the phone a few years ago when you were embroiled in your affair...Should you need someone to talk to, I'm still here...My email addy is in my signature line...

Wake up Dazed and knock off the defensiveness...It is very unbecoming...

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

M
M
Originally Posted by believer
Please don't bring God into it. You just got done commiting adultery, and are hiding the fact from a betrayed husband. Better to repent and let him know the sin you commited against him, his family and child before you start claiming that God is driving your decisions.

Agree. It is a little sickening to see you cite God when you are committing adultery and advocating a cover up from your victims.

I wouldn't be mocking God if I were you, Mister.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Mel- You're a riot...

Sneaking out of the garage right now... Very funny!
Well, kinda hard to alert the former OW while in NO CONTACT,eh?

btw- I suggested my wife come to MB. NO SECRETS...RIGHT... She has read my post and has asked me to read hers. Were you suggesting we shouldn't be doing so? Hmmmmm....

Last edited by mr_fallenhero; 03/01/09 02:53 PM.
B
B
He is mocking God, while holding up a high hand. Reminds me of my ex. This will come back to bite him.

Meanwhile he is threatening his wife that he will leave. YUCK. He has her too scared to try to save the marriage. He is protecting himself.

B
B
From his first post -

"Those life long MB experts, like wonderings, mel, and others, please help me."

Guess that was another lie.

M
M
Mocking God?
Praying for his forgiveness and help to atone for my mistakes....

You're right... I don't get how that is mocking.

M
M
Dazed...

I want you to think for a minute about how painful it is to Jgirl to have you PROTECTING the OW instead of HER and your marriage and family...It's painful for me to watch, so I can only imagine how deeply Jgirl is being cut by this...

STOP AND THINK!!!!!!

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

B
B
"Praying for his forgiveness and help to atone for my mistakes...."

But keeping your sin against your affair partner's husband a secret...............................

M
M
Mocking God?

Yeah, you are praying alright. Praying the OW's H doesn't find out what you are doing to him! rotflmao

what is that sound!??? :RollieEyes:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
why is this foghorn on this thread wasting our time?

Exposure 101

M
M
Mocking God?

Dazed,

Forgiveness comes after REPENTANCE...Repentance means to "change your mind"...Part of changing your mind must include understanding why OWH must know the damage you and his wife have done to him...

Can you see this?

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

M
M
Why is jgirl not posting here? Is she reading this thread?

Or is Mr Repentance grin keeping her away from the computer somehow?? think

Exposure 101

B
B
Dazed - a further coverup here is not going to work. If you really are serious about recovery, exposure to OW'sH and your daughter is essential.

Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
M
M
OK. If I were to buy into your theory!

So, where is the line of people suggesting the scrambledegg set his kids down and tell them about their mothers affair?

Why is he not being instructed to inform their entire family about his wifes mistake?

Is he also supposed to research his wifes OM and make sure everyone that know's him knows about his affair with bbb.

Who here thinks that is reprehensible?

Who here thinkgs that will heal their marriage?

Me and Jgirl are in no different situation.... So should we all be doing the same nuclear exposure???

B
B
Well, you lost me there. I haven't been reading that thread.

But please accept my apologies for being so angry at you.

I still think you are 100% wrong, but I'm looking at your user name and hoping that you do know right from wrong.

Plus, it does take courage to post here as a WS, especially when you know the MB stuff.

M
M

So, where is the line of people suggesting the scrambledegg set his kids down and tell them about their mothers affair?

Why is he not being instructed to inform their entire family about his wifes mistake?

Is he also supposed to research his wifes OM and make sure everyone that know's him knows about his affair with bbb.

Me and Jgirl are in no different situation.... So should we all be doing the same nuclear exposure???

WE don't talk to falling down drunks. Where is JGirl?

Exposure 101

M
M
Dazed,

Answer a simple question for me please...Why should OWH not know the truth about his life?

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

M
M
I'm new here but even I can see he is covering things up. Also it seems jgirl is not allowed to be on this site anymore b/c she has not responded. He's doing all the talking. Same BS that my WS is doing. Keep on him.

Last edited by missinshadow; 03/01/09 07:41 PM.

BS 35 me
WS 36
M 13 yrs
together 18 yrs
Son 12yrs
M
M
yep, he is in affair protection mode and he isn't even clever about it. Waywards are AMATUER bullcrap artists.

Exposure 101

B
B

No one said anything about nuclear exposure Dazed. That is purely and simply your own SPIN.

Her Husband has a RIGHT to know as you are well aware. His knowledge will help ensure NC. You assaulted him behind his back and he must be told.

Your daughter also KNOWS there is something very wrong and is old enough to be told.

Were you the BS in this situation you would have already done this and weaseling around it will not help you, your wife or your marriage. Show some character Dazed instead of weaseling around. Had you not settled for crumbs in recovery yourself and settled for nothing less than a full blown MB recovery you would not be in this situation now. So when we recommend to your wife the full MB way, my advice to you is "Suck it up Princess"

Last edited by bigkahuna; 03/01/09 08:08 PM. Reason: stupid spelling

Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation