Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
M
Originally Posted by bigkahuna
my advice to you is "Suck it up Princess"

rotflmao

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by bigkahuna
my advice to you is "Suck it up Princess"

rotflmao

Hey!!! I thought that *I* was the PRINCESS around here!!! flirt

No wonder Dazed is ignoring me, he is trying to usurp my territory!!! cry

Mrs. W rant2

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

B
B
You know Dazed - the MB advice you are so dismissive of NOW with all your WS foggy spin is the exact same advice that enabled you to save your marriage 3 years ago.

Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
M
M
Originally Posted by MrsWondering
Hey!!! I thought that *I* was the PRINCESS around here!!! flirt

move over, girl, there is a new princess in town! grin

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
FYI- OWH left me a voice message this evening. He stated death PROMISES over and over.... I called him back and talked with him for a few minutes. Just asked for 30 seconds to talk man to man. I appologized numberous times for what happened. Let him know that me and my wife had already written, signed and sent a promise to never contact his wife or family ever again. It was post marked last week. I encouraged him to focus on his family as I am doing the same.
He surprisingly allowed me to speak, but still made numerous PROMISES against my job and life.

We'll see what happens now.

B
B
Originally Posted by mr_fallenhero
FYI- OWH left me a voice message this evening. He stated death PROMISES over and over.... I called him back and talked with him for a few minutes. Just asked for 30 seconds to talk man to man. I appologized numberous times for what happened. Let him know that me and my wife had already written, signed and sent a promise to never contact his wife or family ever again. It was post marked last week. I encouraged him to focus on his family as I am doing the same.
He surprisingly allowed me to speak, but still made numerous PROMISES against my job and life.

We'll see what happens now.

What should happen now, seeing as you cannot be trusted with the truth, is your wife should speak to him.

D-Day August 2005
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
M
M
FYI- OWH left me a voice message this evening. He stated death PROMISES over and over....

hmmm, that sounds like a FISH STORY if I ever heard one! "hey wife, you don't have to call the OWH! He knows!! He just called me and gave me death threats! So don't bother calling and exposing me to the OWH!" grin

dat is some good bullcrap! rotflmao

. I encouraged him to focus on his family as I am doing the same.

Did he LAUGH when you gave him marital advice?

Exposure 101

M
M
Jgirl, pick up the phone NOW and call the OW's house and ask her to put her husband on the phone. Verify EVERYTHING your husband is saying here. He is very foggy and is likely lying about all this.

Exposure 101

B
B
Can you let jgirl123 off her leash so she can come and post to us to confirm your bullcrap please?

D-Day August 2005
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
B
B
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Jgirl, pick up the phone NOW and call the OW's house and ask her to put her husband on the phone. Verify EVERYTHING your husband is saying here. He is very foggy and is likely lying about all this.

I completely agree!

D-Day August 2005
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
M
M
BK- You have know idea who I am. Your judgement means nothing.

For those that are so good at projecting imagination into a comment....

According to OWH... My wife met him at his house 3 or 4 hours away. Claims she gave him my phone number so he could call me.
She lied to me about what she was doing today and has not returned my calls. Was at her sisters house this morning, when I was supposedly preventing her from using the computer, Mel...

Last edited by mr_fallenhero; 03/01/09 09:16 PM.
B
B
On the contrary - you waywards are all the same and having been married to a wayward I know you very well Dazed.

Please ask your wife to post here again on her thread.

rotflmao

D-Day August 2005
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
M
M
BK- You have know idea who I am. Your judgement means nothing.

For those that are so good at projecting imagination into a comment....

According to OWH... My wife met him at his house 3 or 4 hours away. Claims she gave him my phone number so he could call me.
She lied to me about what she was doing today and has not returned my calls. Was at her sisters house this morning, when I was supposedly preventing her from using the computer, Mel...

We will see...... Trust but VERIFY is our motto! smile

Melody "Ronald Reagan" Lane grin

Exposure 101

M
M
Very funny!
Yeah, I made it all up... Everything... RIGHT...
JGirl can't post or take a phone call because, mmmmmm.....use your imaginations...You're all so good at it.

I am sure this is going to be really entertaining...

Can't wait....

One thing you should all know, I don't run...

Last edited by mr_fallenhero; 03/01/09 09:26 PM.
M
M
You are so brave. cool

wasn't it was your wife who had to tell the OWH because you couldn't face him? crazy

Exposure 101

M
M
Then where is she??? You should tell her to get on here to prove your not keeping her off.

BS 35 me
WS 36
M 13 yrs
together 18 yrs
Son 12yrs
B
B
Very funny!

You started it Dazed. I'm sure you will see this exactly like the rest of "us" when you have your rectal cranial extraction.

D-Day August 2005
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
J
OP Offline
J
hi all & thanks for all the replies. I actually did drive to OK & go to the OW's house. i did not know the husband would be there as I only went there to confront OW & tell her to stay away from my husband & that it was important enough to me to try & salvage what's left of my "marriage" to drive all that way & tell her so. The husband was in fact home & came outside due to all the yelling the wife was doing, as she called me a liar & told me I was crazy & insane & no wonder my husband wants rid of me. So...my husband was not holding my captive, I truly was on a very long road trip. It was a really nice drive & I was able to clear my head on the way home. I do not know what tomorrow brings, maybe we can work things out & maybe we cant. I just dont know----thanks to ALL of you for trying to help & give guidance. I was once in my poor husbands shoes & I do not wish what he is going thru on anyone--it sucks soooooooooo bad that you feel as if you would rather be dead. Hopefully, he will see that we have put in almost 17 years & why stop now--I hope he will still want to go to the MB weekend, but if he does not, well then that is his choice. Thanks again--
JGirl

M
M
Bravo to you, Jgirl!! We kept your H entertained today. Or maybe he entertained us, I don't know which! laugh We hadda smack him around a tad bit, but he will live! grin

Exposure 101

B
B
This is totally salvagable when he pulls his head out and the fog clears. A MB weekend is a great idea and hopefully you will both do the work required to recover this time. It really is a shame you didn't step up to the plate before but it's never too late.

Many of us here have recovered our marriages using Dr Harley's principles and we'd love to hep you two as well. Just need to wait till the fog clears and your H stops being so defensive and such a smartass.

D-Day August 2005
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 683 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation