Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
OP Offline
W
Hi all! It's been a while, but I had to pass on some news. The karma bus has ran over the POSOM in our situation yet again. He was sentenced to 5 years for robbing a drug store using a toy gun demanding painkillers and money. What a nice guy eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a freakin LOSER!

I hope his cellmate Bubba treats him well! mad

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Want2Stay

J
J
I hope his cellmate Bubba treats him well!

....and treats him well at least a few times a day grin

Me46
FWH42
Married 19 yrs
EA 4/07 - 4/08
(Confirmed by polygraph that it had not gone PA)
Dday1 4/13/08
Dday2 8/8/08
S26
S16
D10
Trying to Recover
N
N
Originally Posted by Want2Stay
Hi all! It's been a while, but I had to pass on some news. The karma bus has ran over the POSOM in our situation yet again. He was sentenced to 5 years for robbing a drug store using a toy gun demanding painkillers and money. What a nice guy eh?

Want2Stay

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

BUMPING for anyone interested.......cuz I missed it and I KNOW others probably did too. Of course, SOME of us have an "inside" connection for "certain" information.....

hurray hurray hurray

not2fun

B
B
hurray I never get tired of reading these hurray

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
C
C
robbing a drug store using a toy gun

I see that he's an intellectual heavyweight too.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
S
S
Wow--what an idiot!

Karma bus is also rolling near my ex. His dad, the wonderful supporter of his "OW aka kid" also got in trouble. He got probation for assault, and it was a fight with his neighbor over my ex and his OW.

Karma feels good!

P
P
I see that he's an intellectual heavyweight too.

rotflmao

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
M
M
I just LURVE karma!

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
The best is yet to come, with or without your WS
B
B
He's going to need some painkillers after Bubba get hold of him or he might become Bubba's buddy to get painkillers. Everybody wins. loveheart

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
D
D

Want2Stay

Maybe when he gets out we could introduce him to VD. He sounds like her type o'fella.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
W
OP Offline
W
It's nice knowing that the POS is suffering his consequences and that I don't have to worry about that defense fund should he and I ever cross paths, but at the same time, it does sting quit a bit knowing our lives were turned completely upside down for such an utter loser. crazy

Oh well....whatcha gonna do?

Want2Stay

M
M
... it does sting quit a bit knowing our lives were turned completely upside down for such an utter loser. crazy

W2S,

I've been pondering a post to you as soon as I read this thread, but was trying to find a way to lead into it ... and then you made the above post and opened the door for this discussion.

As we have discussed, our situations are somewhat in common, in that I think we both have FWW's that acted completely outside of their normal characters and went "out of their minds" for a period of time. I guess I'll never really understand the "whys" and "how could yous", but it still puzzles me at times ... LIKE NOW ...

After almost 2 years ... last week ... through some cyber-snooping, I came across a series of photos of our POSOM. Up until then, I had no idea what he looked like ... all I knew was what FogFree had told me ... "He was very good looking", and although in his early 50's had "a body like a 25 year old".

Then I see these photos, and DAMN ... how FOGGY was it on that trip to Mexico???

(Disclaimer: I'm probably going to offend someone with this description, but it is what it is)

We have a local TV celebrity here that is openly gay, and just doesn't appear healthy, and it has been rumored that he is HIV positive. He is always doing something to keep the local gossip mill going, and is an easy character to make sport of ... which BOTH of us have done in the past. He is just one of those "easy targets" with his local celebrity, looks and behaviors.

Well ... I'll be damned if POSOM couldn't pass for this AIDS patient's twin brother. This "very good looking" slimeball, with the "body like a 25 year olds" ... REALLY looks like pasty faced "death warmed over".

So ... part of me is somewhat relieved that I wasn't up against George Clooney, but like you said ... "it does sting quit a bit knowing our lives were turned completely upside down for such an utter loser".

... and like your POSOM, it wasn't just about his looks, there were definately OBVIOUS character flaws from his OPENING LINE on, that somehow FogFree just glossed over to start an A with this low life.

At this point, and for the past 8-10 days, my ANGER has returned. Its not really directed at anyone in particular, just a seething slow burn of anger over all of this "stuff" that we've had to deal with for nearly two years now for THAT!!!

WTF???

My HEAD knows all of the rational reasons/excuses for what happened (i.e. Fog, aliens, etc.) ... but my body just can't seem to get past the baseline instincts and emotions.

You've been at this longer than I, and had more to deal with ... any tips on how you have been able to rationalize all of this within yourself and not get consumed by the anger?

B
B
Originally Posted by MyRevelation
Well ... I'll be damned if POSOM couldn't pass for this AIDS patient's twin brother. This "very good looking" slimeball, with the "body like a 25 year olds" ... REALLY looks like pasty faced "death warmed over".

rotflmao

Sorry MyRev.

rotflmao Love your description.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MyRevelation
... it does sting quit a bit knowing our lives were turned completely upside down for such an utter loser. crazy

W2S,

I've been pondering a post to you as soon as I read this thread, but was trying to find a way to lead into it ... and then you made the above post and opened the door for this discussion.

As we have discussed, our situations are somewhat in common, in that I think we both have FWW's that acted completely outside of their normal characters and went "out of their minds" for a period of time. I guess I'll never really understand the "whys" and "how could yous", but it still puzzles me at times ... LIKE NOW ...

After almost 2 years ... last week ... through some cyber-snooping, I came across a series of photos of our POSOM. Up until then, I had no idea what he looked like ... all I knew was what FogFree had told me ... "He was very good looking", and although in his early 50's had "a body like a 25 year old".

Then I see these photos, and DAMN ... how FOGGY was it on that trip to Mexico???

(Disclaimer: I'm probably going to offend someone with this description, but it is what it is)

We have a local TV celebrity here that is openly gay, and just doesn't appear healthy, and it has been rumored that he is HIV positive. He is always doing something to keep the local gossip mill going, and is an easy character to make sport of ... which BOTH of us have done in the past. He is just one of those "easy targets" with his local celebrity, looks and behaviors.

So ... part of me is somewhat relieved that I wasn't up against George Clooney, but like you said ... "it does sting quit a bit knowing our lives were turned completely upside down for such an utter loser".

... and like your POSOM, it wasn't just about his looks, there were definately OBVIOUS character flaws from his OPENING LINE on, that somehow FogFree just glossed over to start an A with this low life.

At this point, and for the past 8-10 days, my ANGER has returned. Its not really directed at anyone in particular, just a seething slow burn of anger over all of this "stuff" that we've had to deal with for nearly two years now for THAT!!!

WTF???

My HEAD knows all of the rational reasons/excuses for what happened (i.e. Fog, aliens, etc.) ... but my body just can't seem to get past the baseline instincts and emotions.

You've been at this longer than I, and had more to deal with ... any tips on how you have been able to rationalize all of this within yourself and not get consumed by the anger?
MyRev,

Nice hearing from you! Actually, we are much closer in our situations than you might think(check out my sig). I'm a little short on time right now to offer advice, but I wanted to jump on here real quick and let you know I appreciate the comments.

Oh boy could I get a laugh out of you guys with a picture then. As some of you know, OM was a wanna be wigger rapper. puke

Anyhoo, there is a picture of him that he put on the cover of his first cd(if you wanna call it that) trying to look all tough complete with dew rag bandana and all! What a putz! rotflmao

Look everyone, it's Pee Wee Herman pretending to be a rapper! rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Dark humor helps!

Want2Stay

BS-me 36
FWW-34
DS-7 & DS-3
PA - 7/06-8/06
EA - 6/06-1/07
D-Day: wife confessed 2-17-07, suspected 8-02-06
Broke NC: 2-19-07, 3-24-07, 5/07
My Story
My Wife's Story
---------------------
Healing one day at a time.....
M
M
Oh boy could I get a laugh out of you guys with a picture then. As some of you know, OM was a wanna be wigger rapper. puke

Anyhoo, there is a picture of him that he put on the cover of his first cd(if you wanna call it that) trying to look all tough complete with dew rag bandana and all! What a putz! rotflmao

Look everyone, it's Pee Wee Herman pretending to be a rapper! rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Dark humor helps!

I agree ... Dark humor does help ... anything resembling an honest to goodness smile and laugh is great therapy ... and your description of OM did just that ... you painted a darkly humerous mental picture that I am laughing at WITH you.

I look forward to your advice when you have the time, as I've learned to value your input ... we seem to have arrived at a lot of the same conclusions regarding this A stuff over the past year +, and given our similar circumstances ... I'd like to hear your thoughts on dealing with this particular aspect of R.

I had a talk with FogFree last night about the photos that I'd found. I really wrestled with whether to mention it to her or not, as I was concerned that she may use this knowledge to try to find the photos herself, but she was picking up on my anger and wanted to know what was wrong ... if she had done something to anger me. She swore to me that she had NO interest in seeing any photos of OM ... and I took that opportunity to establish and defend my boundary on that subject ... if discovered, I will view her efforts to locate OM's photos as a breach of NC ... which would be a dealbreaker for continuing R.

I simply REFUSE to share my W with another man ... even the MEMORY of another man.

At this point, she is mostly just reliving the emotions of being embarrassed and ashamed for what she did, but I have detected a few moments were she seemed aggravated that I had continued snooping and found these images. I think ... like most waywards ... she wishes that all of this would "just go away", but she reads here enough to understand the lingering issues that BH's endure and has been going out of her way to provide a little extra attention and affection since our talk.

Given what we've endured, including the moutain of new relationship information that we've absorbed over the last two years ... she really "UNDERSTANDS" me better than anyone on the face of the earth ... and she has developed quite the instincts for just what I NEED. When presented with an issue, I have a tendency to dwell on the negative ... so I really have to give her some serious props for recognizing the situation and taking the proper ACTIONS to minimize my concerns AND reemphasize her committment and LOVE. I really am proud of what she has learned ... and how she employs that new found knowledge.

Sorry for the blathering threadjack ... I guess I had bottled up more than I realized.

D
D
That was too funny. But, what in the heck is a "dew rag"? Do you mean a "do rag"? You know, like hair-do? Dew is what is on the grass early in the morning!!!

S
S
Latest in a series of Karma Bus events:

Just found out that my xWW & her POSOM (affair-aged, his 4th) are beind sued by a cheesy local PI attorney. How ironically appropriate...

xWW:
Secret LTA w/ thrice married OM at her workplace; EA/PA starts ~ 2005-6
Files & completes D - 2007, OM/OMW#3 D - 2007, Affairage - immediately thereafter
Disappears in 2006 w/o even a goodbye to anyone, Never a paragraph of real truth ever spoken
Me/xBH:
M "for life", Suspicions (denied) & desperate Plan A latter-half '06
1st D-day 1/07, full truth D-day 7/08 (all via 3rd parties)
NC w/ xWW 8/08-date, better off w/o unrepentant vileness, betrayal, & rampant deceit in my life anymore
S
S
edited because i apparently click really fast.

Last edited by schoolbus; 04/25/09 06:08 PM.

Lucky to be where I am, in a safe place to get marriage-related support.
Recovered.
Happy.
Most recent D-day Fall 2005
Our new marriage began that day. Not easily, but it did happen.
S
S
The OW in my case? She has been hit by more than a karma bus, folks. More like the Karma Nuke.

I saw her one evening in "my" local hangout. She was there trying to pick up another OM. Yep. She had on terrible make-up. I was thinking, "THIS is her idea of looking GOOD?" She needed to be cited for public ugliness. Seriously, her eye make-up was so retro, it might have come around from behind her and bit her on the butt.

Her lipstick was totally the wrong color, and put on clumsily so it had spread beyond her lip line, creating a kind of clownish grin. When she saw my H and me, her eyes widened, making her look like Bozo the Clown - only Bozo on his worst days did his make-up better!

I thought I heard police sirens in the background, coming in to arrest her for disrupting the public sense of aesthetics, but alas, it was only a dream.

The other other man was staring senselessly at her droopy chest. My H later said he had no earthly idea what attracted him to her - the alien concept was something to consider, only she looks more like the alien.

Anyway, her karma?

She lost one business. Then another. Now, she is working at a near-minimum wage job, and this woman has a college degree.

So again I see her, at this newest job. Because in my small town, I have to shop, and she works "there". I go in, only I'm with my BIL, whom she does not know!!!! She has to think he is someone special to me, because he is helping me and carrying my purse, yet. Let's face it, only guys really close to you carry your purse. We were laughing and carrying on, and just for show, he hugged me when she came nearby.

A few days later, back I go. Only this time, with my brother. She doesn't know him either, because he lives in another state. Bro and I shop for flooring. He brushes my hair out of my eyes, and has his arm over my shoulders.

She scurries, watching from between the shelves.

A few weeks later, bro is back, and we go shopping again. Bro helps me with some things, and again, she scurries the other direction.

I absolutely cannot wait to have my new neighbor go help me get my paint.

And I wonder - how many other women go in there that she has to hide from????? Scurrying like a little cockroach when they turn on the lights?

Yep, her karma is like a nuke, because she has cheated so many times with so many men, she cannot escape herself.

And she's running for City Council. Here's the deal. She parks her car in the parking lot with a sign in the window:

Other Woman for City Council, If you Believe!

I just SOOOOO want to park my car one slot over, and put a sign in it that says:

Yes, vote for OW if you Believe in ADULTERY, GROUP SEX, INTERNET PORNOGRAPHY, SERIAL ADULTERY, OPEN MARRIAGE, AND GENERAL HEDONISM.

But that might affect my own karma. So I don't.

Only I wonder if one of the other BW will send a letter to the newspaper and expose this woman for what she really is?

SB

Last edited by schoolbus; 04/25/09 06:15 PM.

Lucky to be where I am, in a safe place to get marriage-related support.
Recovered.
Happy.
Most recent D-day Fall 2005
Our new marriage began that day. Not easily, but it did happen.
D
D
He was sentenced to 5 years for robbing a drug store using a toy gun

rotflmao

Holy MOLY Cow Cow...that is freakin' hilARious!!

I never wanted or cared about revenge in my case but I knew that karma was going to get them anyway.

Both of them are hooked on drugs and booze has apparently taken a front row seat as well.

The kids don't even want to associate with him anymore because of his threats to them about the IRS and subpoenas. (And he was on shaky ground anyway before that because of his affair.)

He is miserable (according to his blog-whine whine whine...poor me, etc.), she always LOOKS miserable.

He's not working so she's taking up the slack for his bills and rampant spending since unemployment checks can't possible cover it all.

Shiny WHANGED the hell out of BOTH of them at OWH's trial and the judge factored the adultery in when she awarded OWH a disproportionate amount of the estate.

AND...both are looking forward (read: cowering in fear) to getting WHANGED again when our trial resumes next month.

So, yeah. Karma. You don't always have a front row seat but it happens nonetheless.

That is why I behave and stay a good gurrrrrl.

Charlotte

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 649 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation