Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 152 of 152 1 2 150 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
Well, a week and a day and Gray gets blown away! AGAIN!

Anyone who's not busy is advised to attend,

To watch the infidels squirm once again!

WOO-HOO!!

Just got off the phone with OW'sXH--gee, he has a long title now! Ha ha!

He started talking about that "frog under a heat lamp" thing again...I'm like...Thanks a LOT...Mom is already yelling at me about laughing in court (and I didn't laugh, I swear. I held it in. Barely.)...but she is still yelling. LOL! Shiny isn't, though. I would have had a thorough scolding if it had really been that bad, trust me! Mom over-thinks things and worries too much, says me!

Well, I have a potential stalker. Some weird guy that attended a school that I attended back in 2nd and 3rd grade...not at the same time I did, either...has been going to my page on a certain website.

He has been going there a LOT. And hasn't said "hi" or anything. It has me a little uneasy. I even sent him an email, trying to open a dialog. Nothing.

So I have told a few people that if I disappear or am otherwise found murdered and mutilated, Gray isn't the only suspect. I sent details to Shiny, too, just in case. So it's in my file now.

Maybe it seems overly cautious but I live in a small town and it wouldn't be hard for this dude to find me. He wouldn't know that I am here alone, though, unless he staked out my house. I have my married name on that site and I haven't updated in some time. I never go there. I only knew about it because I kept getting emails that someone went to my page.

In other news: I haven't heard from my dad about my b-day and he normally calls 2 weeks in advance. I guess he's dissing me this year. Oh well, I guess Shiny will have to adopt me after all, LOL! He's the one who keeps after me about my homework anyway so why not?

I have A's in everything and an A+ in Algebra, which I was worried about because it's been so long since I have been in an algebra class. I got a 108 on my midterm in that class. WOO-HOO!

Anyway, I guess that's the update for now. Here's hoping I won't have to use my Klingon knife or my ulu if someone tries to break in. I used to have a picture of one of the chickens for my profile photo at that site. Should have left it, I guess. Oh well, too late now.

Take care,

Charlotte

C
C
skeptical

hmmmm.....

I wish I could have a ringside seat....or maybe a loge seat depending on the arrangement of the 'theatre'

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
skeptical

hmmmm.....

I wish I could have a ringside seat....or maybe a loge seat depending on the arrangement of the 'theatre'

Well, I would get you a front-row seat and backstage passes but......HOLY COW!!!!!!!

I just talked to Shiny....we are NOT on the docket for that day!!!

He called to set this other case that's in my county for the same day, (or try, to, since he had a case in Harris County the same day, LOL!! LONNNNNNNNNNNNG drive!! I don't think we would have finished in time, either)--and HOLY COW!!! OMG!!!!

So now we are back to no date again.

This is on Gray's end, too. I was there the day the date was agreed upon.

All I can say is: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

But hey, I'm cool: cool

Shiny is going to try and get it for a Wednesday again so I don't have to miss classes. I was SO GLAD that it was on that day!! Miss one class and you miss a LOT!! So hopefully we will luck out again on that point.

Ah well, it's one less strain for Shiny, too since he won't have to speed demon back to get to the other hearing. But again, DARN!! Because I was going to go, too, provided we finished in time and I would have gotten to see him in action again!

You know what it's like to watch people when they are in "the zone"...be it cooking, sports, dancing, whatever? That's what it's like.

Anyway, that's the news, LOL!

I guess we'll see when we go back. Hey, maybe it will be on the wedding anniversary after all!! Ha ha!! I don't know if that's on a weekday or a weekend this year, though. I'll have to check. That would be something, wouldn't it? wink

Charlotte

B
B
Charlotte, The fact that you don't know what day your anniversary is on this year announces that you are doing great. Your life is full and interesting and productive. Gray's life is pathetic and stagnet.

Good for you!

Belle, Domestic Goddess
Bellevue #2302011 01/08/10 11:49 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Hey, I noticed that the last post on my thread ended on my birthday after that big crash a while back...they mentioned that crash on facebook.

I am really doing well, since the post-divorce post was erased I'll just say...Shiny came through and saved the day. I got everything + alimony. The best present he gave me though, was a book that changed my life forever that he gave me in August of last year.

Anyway, I am here because I have some disturbing news...apparently a friend was hacked by FSO...her email & facebook profile were hacked.

I have a very disturbing email that he sent to her. It is, well, very disturbing.

I don't know why he doesn't move on, he wanted the divorce. I am living happily going to school and I made the Dean's Honor Roll again this past quarter.

I don't even think about FSO, a.k.a. Gray--sure I might run across something that belongs to him that I need to get rid of and that might bring a thought but any thoughts about him ceased to hurt me long, long ago.

He doesn't understand that God is the one who has been helping me. God helped me find this place and God led me to Shiny.

I want to thank everyone again who helped me so much in those dark times when I was so afraid and hadn't yet realized who was truly on my side the whole time and still by my side today and forever.

Thank you All, I love you All and thank you again so much for all of the love and support!!

Life just gets better and better every day and God granted me another miracle just last night! It was amazing!

The only sad part for me is that I lost my grandmother in November. I had a vision when she passed and her dear sons were with her, welcoming her with open arms and that really helped me a lot through that time.

Take care, All of you, I miss you!

Peace, love and blessings!

Charlotte

K
K
Your ex continues to take pot-shots at you, DM!

When I 'encouraged' him to 'pay more attention to Robin rather than making comments about your ex so much', and another user (who said they visit ONLY for the CB stuff) said something similar, he made some remark about 'the mentally deficient ex.'

Seriously, is there no action you can take on this? Is there nothing you can do?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
K
K
Also, what a coincidence...

He disabled comments after that!

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
H
I am so sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. I recall you mentioning her, and you spending time watching TV with her. I'll keep her and you in my prayers.

So glad to hear that you are doing well. I think of you when I watch Top Chef. I've tried watching Chef Academy but it's not quite the same.

And I'm so happy that Shiny proved his weight in gold. I'm going through a rough patch with a very beligerent waywayd who's doing everything in his power to bring me down. Unfortunately, anything he does to me also affects our three kids. He's a madman. My skin has thickened, but it still hurts tremendously. I pray that my Shiny will rise to the occasion. We've only had one court battle so far, but D!ck is desperate to break us all -- in the name of love for Bimbo.

Speaking of Shiny... what's he up to? Do you keep in touch? He made me proud to be an Italian.

Keep visiting us. I know that I need to be reminded that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

M 25 yrs, 3 teens
Dday 12/07
5ish False Recoveries (all in 2008)
12/08 WH moves in w/OW, her kids
Plan B/D/FU -- depending on the day
He files 1/09; D final 12/2012
"I'm moving on"
Holyheart #2302175 01/09/10 12:37 PM
F
F
Sorry about your grandmother. What was the book?

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
C
C
Char,

Another recovered BS!!!!! dance2

You have really done well girlfriend, and I am very happy for you. It's sometimes amazing how the WS's life winds up in the sh!tter after all of this while the BS prospers.

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother.

Keep on doing what you are doing.

Much love to you......

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
ChaiLover #2302425 01/09/10 09:52 PM
M
M
Charlotte,

I'm sorry about your grandmother. Losing a loved one is difficult. I am thrilled, however, about the happy state that you find yourself in. It is so cool how well you are doing. All the best.

BW(me)
DDay EA 4/05
DDay PA 6/05
In recovery
ChaiLover #2302637 01/10/10 01:25 PM
Q
Q
Charlotte,

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother.

You sound so good.

What an awesome thing to read. YOU GOT EVERYTHING...

But most important

He doesn't understand that God is the one who has been helping me. God helped me find this place and God led me to Shiny.
He can't, because he is STILL out there NOT in G-ds protection and fold...

Maybe one day.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
N
N
((((((CHAR)))))))!!!!!

OMG....girl I have missed you. Your Shiny stories could bring a smile to my face like nobodies business..... grin

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother as well.....

Glad to hear about everything else....I always figured if ANYONE could make soup out of a stone it would be YOU....

love ya sunshine.....not2fun

not2fun #2331886 03/03/10 11:53 AM
B
B
Charlotte, I'm also sorry about your grandmother. Now she is above, watching over you.

I visit the gray website sometimes. He is pathetic. Juvenile. You really didn't need to be tied down to him.

G-d bless you.

Belle, Domestic Goddess
Page 152 of 152 1 2 150 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation