Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22
J
jcb Offline OP
OP Offline
J
OM's girlfriend works as the asst. manager for the apartment complex that both she AND the OM live at....currently living together because he defaulted on his lease....

G
G
Originally Posted by jcb
OM's girlfriend works as the asst. manager for the apartment complex that both she AND the OM live at....currently living together because he defaulted on his lease....
So What?

CALL
OM'S
GIRLFREIND
AND
EXPOSE

Me 34
WW 30
Abandoned Feb 17th 08, D-Day Aprl 27th 08.
Returned home Jul 7th, OC born 12/30/08
The FOG is clear, and we are in recovery.
J
jcb Offline OP
OP Offline
J
So what?
??
Didn't you ask me where she worked?

G
G
Originally Posted by jcb
So what?
??
Didn't you ask me where she worked?
My bad, I meant your wife.

Have you exposed to OM's GF yet?

Me 34
WW 30
J
jcb Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Just finished speaking to the girlfriend....she suspected something, thought it was my wife, but OM kept saying it was someone different....she started screaming that she thinks something is still going on, wouldn't tell me what before she hung up on me and can't reach her back...probably on her way to work to confront....

D
D
Good.

Poor gal.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
G
G
Originally Posted by jcb
Just finished speaking to the girlfriend....she suspected something, thought it was my wife, but OM kept saying it was someone different....she started screaming that she thinks something is still going on, wouldn't tell me what before she hung up on me and can't reach her back...probably on her way to work to confront....
Pat yourself on the back becouse

YOU
ROCK

Now, get ready, becouse WW is gonna be pissed, dont wory, it will pass.

Me 34
WW 30
D
D
Do not forget this line, "yes dear, have a cookie."

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
P
P
Originally Posted by jcb

Pass the popcorn please.

Lots of real butter, and sea salt.

Just the way I like it.

>munching<

M
M
Good job, jcb!!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
I guess this is what you guys mean by NUCLEAR. I hope it works out well for you jcb.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
D
D
Pep, don't forget that while we've seen this a thousand and ten times, JCB is livin' it right now.

JCB - stay calm cool and collected at all times this weekend. If you feel your back gettin' up, walk away. She's gonna be a real pi$$er to be around for awhile, but trust that her wrath indicates that you gut punched the adultry a good one.

My Story

Recovered!
M
M
Originally Posted by jcb

Nicely done, jcb. Get ready for some possible fireworks from WW. And don't worry about them for a minute.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

P
P
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
Pep, don't forget that while we've seen this a thousand and ten times, JCB is livin' it right now.

OK.

JCB - stay calm cool and collected at all times this weekend. If you feel your back gettin' up, walk away. She's gonna be a real pi$$er to be around for awhile, but trust that her wrath indicates that you gut punched the adultry a good one.

JCB, the blow back is gonna be UGly.
This means exposure is ruining her adultery.

Good job.

D
D
TJ

Pep, I totally dig you.

End of TJ.

My Story

Recovered!
S
S
you have just awakened the dragon in your wife's little fairy tale

Good job

G
G
JCB,

If OM girlfriend is a good person, you just did her a big favor. You may have prevented her from getting STDs at some time in the future, becoming a betrayed wife, raising children without a father, finding out that he has run up enormous debt supporting some other woman, and etc.

At the very least you have revealed the truth to her.

NJ

I
I
As a matter of fact, JCB, her reaction will tell you JUST HOW FOGGY she still is.
When she "gets it," which will, by all averages, be YEARS from now, she'll thank you.
All of the FWspouses here will attest.
But yes, my FWH was P.O.'d when I exposed. He survived it. Of course, he told me at the time that our M was over and it was all my fault.... blah, blah.
Just remind her that this is HER doing, not yours. Natural consequences, my friend. She will learn.

Me:BW, FWH 1DD 1DS
J
jcb Offline OP
OP Offline
J
WW just called, FLAILING.....

Said I totally embarrassed her, and I could have waited the few days until she left...

GF came in, called my wife a bunch of names, screaming at the OM,told him to pack his stuff, got herself thrown out....

Wife says she can't face anyone now and is moving out.....

D
D
No JCB, SHE embarassed herself.

SHE did this. She CHOSE this.

That she didn't think of this particular scenario when she jumped OM is HER FAULT.

Do not allow yourself to take credit for her lack of forethought.

Ever.

My Story

Recovered!
Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation