Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 76 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 75 76
H
OP Offline
H
That's the problem. D!ck hasn't been nailed yet. NOBODY HAS BEEN ABLE TO MAKE HIM SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS.

We go to court next week. It's a regular settlement hearing which is scheduled every two months at which NOTHING is accomplished.

To get some action, my attorney did file an order and had D!ck served. The order addresses several issues and will require ANOTHER court date in May.

I've been to court six times in 14 months and the only issue decided was temporary support. This Ds a huge waste of time and money and sanity. AND D!ck just replaced his attorney last week. That'll be another cause to stall the proceedings again.

My guess? D!ck pleads poverty since he's out of a job and tries to convince the judge that he can't continue to give me support. On the other hand, if D!ck happens to win BIG in Vegas, he'll try to buy me off.

Bottomline -- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. He doesn't want custody of our children. He doesn't want anything in the house.

OH... and he want's to stick ME with all or most of HIS debt by trying to say it's ALL marital debt when in fact it is AFFAIR debt.

H
OP Offline
H
Court in Vegas? Hummm...

MAYBE he's looking for a job. Forgot that on my list of why D!ck's in Vegas so often.

Either that or he's helping OJ find the real killer...

C
C
((((HH))))))

Hang in there girlfriend!

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
H
OP Offline
H
I'm hanging. Today, we bring home the puppy. We've forewarned our 6 year old dog -- that she'll be the babysitter of the puppy.

Yep, I'm crazy to do this. I see this as HUGE growth for me. Where I over analyze some issues to death. And try to "pre-plan" everything. This is a step in living life with a more carefree attitude. Who cares if the puppy acts like a puppy. Enjoy it. Embrace it. Accept it.

Life's too short. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it. And have a bottle of carpet cleaner handy!

H
H
Glad you got a puppy. I know DD loved when we got this little devil dog that is chewing up my house.

Reminds me of one of my fav stories about XH.

Saw XH at work and he says "you got another dog", I said "yes, DD loves it", and he says "why would you get another dog", and I say "to replace you". "You replaced me with a dog"....

drum roll please "Well you replaced us with a pig"...walk away slowly.

Enjoy that pup even though they bark at 3 am, 4 am and on....

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
K
K
That quiets down after a while.

When we got my dog I distinctly remember waking up at 2, 4, and 6 AM her first night because she was scared.

It'll pass.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
H
My little devil dog still wakes up about 6:30 every morning and just barks, barks, barks. I keep an extra pillow to put over my head.

I know your dog will be better. Any dog will be better. My dog thinks her name is "bad dog".

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
H
OP Offline
H
Court wasn't too bad today. Either I'm becoming a pro at this or things are starting to go my way.

Ahhh.... The Art of War. I managed a psychological victory. I brought along FIL. D!ck saw him. D!ck and his new attorney walked by and D!ck pointed me out. Then I heard the "Dad" comment and attorney doing a double-take at D!ck.

He probably wanted to know if he heard correctly. Yep, HIS Dad sitting with me.

I hope this scares new attorney a little. Makes him wonder why his client's father is sitting with the enemy.

And my attorney got some answers. Whewww.... the retirement money was MOVED to a new company. The funds were rolled over. If idiot D!ck had just given me a courtesy notice that this had happened, it would have save a lot of grief and $$$.

And the credit card statements that D!ck's been avoiding submitting... he was told to make a phone all right then and there today to request statements for THREE YEARS BACK and TO THE PRESENT. This is BIG since Bimbo and D!ck have been living hog-wild on these cards... especially since he's been gone.

Yep, their lavish lifestyle will be exposed for both attorney's to see. Hard to say HH spent wildly when my charges were groceries and gas and D!ck's were Vegas, massages, and cosmetics!

I finally laid eyes on D!ck. It had been 4 months. Older, grayer, ARROGANT.

P
P
he was told to make a phone all right then and there today to request statements for THREE YEARS BACK and TO THE PRESENT

I love your Judge!!! Awesome... expect talks of settlement to come next. He DOES NOT WANT to expose his folly (CC statements).

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
H
H
That credit card thing is awesome!

So the retirement was moved to another company- as in D!ck is employed by another company, or another comapny is administering the funds?

Any word on the job situation for him?

He's older, grayer, arrogant-----and YOU are a GODDESS and FABULOUS!!!!

And it is so great that your FIL is on your side. You have an awesome family- all of them!

I'm the FWW EA 2/06-3/06 NC 3/06 BH still not sure
H
H
HH you are fighting the good battle and I smell victory in the end.

What D&&k will smell is the wasteland of his own choices and he will need a gas mask.

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

H
OP Offline
H
Court wasn't too bad today. Either I'm becoming a pro at this or things are starting to go my way.

Ahhh.... The Art of War. I managed a psychological victory. I brought along FIL. D!ck and his new attorney walked by and D!ck pointed me out. Then I heard the "Dad" comment and attorney doing a double-take at D!ck.

He probably wanted to know if he heard correctly. Yep, HIS Dad sitting with me. I hope this scares new attorney a little. Makes him wonder why his client's father is sitting with the enemy.

And my attorney got some answers. Whewww.... the retirement money was MOVED to a new company. The funds were rolled over. If idiot D!ck had just given me a courtesy notice that this had happened, it would have saved a lot of grief and $$$.

And the credit card statements that D!ck's been avoiding submitting? He was told to make a phone call right then and there to request statements for THREE YEARS BACK and TO THE PRESENT. This is BIG since Bimbo and D!ck have been living hog-wild on credit.

Yep, D!ck and Bimbo's lavish lifestyle is about to be exposed. Hard to say HH spent wildly when my charges were groceries and gas and D!ck's were Vegas, massages, and cosmetics!

And I finally laid eyes on D!ck. It had been 4 months. He looks fatter, older, grayer, ARROGANT. He didn't look at me but I looked at him. I didn't see my husband -- Just the shell of someone I used to know. Sad!

Yep, I am the enemy. That is how I feel. That he hates me so much. That I'm an old growth that needs to be burned off his body. He doesn't care how it's removed, how much pain it causes, or the outcome -- hell, he'll do the surgery himself if he could.

No matter what the cost or the consequences, D!ck is not altering his course. Time for hardship in his life.

C
C
the retirement money was MOVED to a new company. The funds were rolled over.

But when? Before of after he was fired?

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
L
L
Originally Posted by hope3343
Saw XH at work and he says "you got another dog", I said "yes, DD loves it", and he says "why would you get another dog", and I say "to replace you". "You replaced me with a dog"....

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao clap

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
A
A
Originally Posted by lildoggie
Originally Posted by hope3343

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao clap

O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best. Story. Ever. hurray rotflmao

AnnaBelle Rose

Me: 29 WH:31 DS: 22mths M: almost 6 years, together 7 1/2
I am not a mistake. - ABR
H
OP Offline
H
Before he was fired -- in January. He provided a copy of the most recent statement from this new brokerage company.

H
OP Offline
H
Yeah... I know... he wasn't suppose to dispose of, withdraw from, transfer, sell, etc. the retirement funds.

But you know D!ck. He did. He also wasn't suppose to cancel a life insurance policy. He did. He wasn't suppose to use joint lines of credit except for legal fees. He did. He wasn't suppose to use marital funds on a gf. He did.

He's done everything they say you are not suppose to be able to do.

I'm waiting for him to fall... or him to hear the slam of a jail cell door.

K
K
Baby steps on the way to justice...

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
P
P
Trust me on this Holly ...

If WH and OW ever take their relationship to the "AFFAIRAGE" level ....

I PROMISE
I will never
knowingly
lift
one
MB finger
to help
make
their
affairage
last
(if they ever came to MB with marriage problems)

H
OP Offline
H
Thanks for not knowingly ever helping them. Frankly, they would never turn to a forum like this should they run into issues.

No... issues come up and they RUN to..... drumroll..... LAS VEGAS. Because, believe it or not folks, they appear to have spent ANOTHER weekend in Vegas.

So he gets fired from his job, claims to have no money for health insurance, yet goes to Vegas twice in consecutive weekends?

Sheeeeez.....

I give up. Wish, WISH I could do a Plan B. But that would be cutting off my nose to spite my face because I AM THE ONLY ADVOCATE FOR ME.

I have to dig. I have to snoop. I have to investigate.

I want this to end....

But patience is a virtue. And I will outlast, outwit and outplay them. Because I am doing this for the right reasons. They are doing it for selfish reasons.

Page 48 of 76 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation