Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 333 of 339 1 2 331 332 333 334 335 338 339
M
M
Shabbat Shalom, Queenie.

Been over a week with nothing coming from the Mr and Mrs Adventures household.

Just let us know what's new, OK?

Mark

M
M
Nothin' for three weeks, Queenie. Hope all is well. Isn't the weekend your son graduates from Great Lakes?

Good Shabbas, Queenie.

Mark

N
N
{{{{{{{{queenie}}}}}}}}}}},

hey girlie....... I miss you.......hope all is good and well

Not2fun

M
M
Queenie,

I know you're in my neck of the woods this weekend. We talked about my wife and I getting together with you while you are here. If you read this before Saturday morning, let me know if that's still on the docket. Otherwise our UA time this weekend is not going to include plans to meet up with you and plans are always easier to make than to change...

Earth to Queenie...

Earth to Queenie...

Come in Queenie...

Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi Mark

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
Sorry I haven't been around much. I have been taking care of a friend who is dying. She needs pretty much round the clock care and doesn't have a computer at home that I can use. She is in late stages of liver cancer and its just hard watching this again like with my mom.

But G-d is good as I have had the time and the experience to do this mitzvah.

Shabbat Shalom, Mark and everyone else..

Life has had its struggles and ups, I have kept in contact with various people, but mostly I have just been quiet because I need to hear G-d direct me and for some reason veggin on facebook was it. I have become addicted to bejeweled... It's pretty funny.

Yes, this was the week that I was supposed to come to Chicago and here I am. I didn't have any plans down and so was waiting to hear from my son what was happening. I thought he would want time with his girlfriend, but it seems I'm included in that plan. Darn... I really would have like to met up with your wife and you. That way I could have thanked you in person for all the time, energy and support you have given me.

He is still here for A school so I might be able to make it back out here once before he leaves. I'll let you know.

Obviously you are off to have UA time with your wife so if you read this... I hope it was awesome as you deserve the best in life. We are heading down to Chicago and the zoo... My friend recommended it and MS's GF wants to visit the zoo. Evidently she likes zoos.

I'll write more later when I get home. I will say thank you G-d for JT. She keeps me sober in ways I can't even explain. I love ya gal and have lets everything just be.

Happy Saturday all...

Be happy, live life but MOST OF ALL - TRUST YOUR G-D....

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
N
N
{{{{{Queenie}}}}}}

Thank you for the update.....keep well my friend, and I'll be praying for your friend.....

As always, your a beautiful soul.....

not2fun

L
L
Hey dahling,
just want to say your in my pray while your caring for your friend. Remember to take care of you as well. Caregiving for the terminal is draining in ways you dont think of until your doing it.

love you lots hug

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
S
S
Thinking of you Queenie...I am so sorry to hear about your friend, take care okay...

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
Q
OP Offline
Q
Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend,

Sorry I haven't kept in touch better lately, but there has been so much going on and I'm just exhausted.

Where to start.... How about the mitzvahs....

My DD is under one month from her due date. It's the weirdest thing watching your child be pregnant. She moved two weeks ago into a larger apt and seems more content because the baby will have a room instead of a inlet. She painted the room yesterday and is doing a lot of the nesting stuff.

My OS's graduation went awesome, I'm so grateful that I went back there for it. I wished I had the nerve to meet you Mark, but I'm not going to beat myself up over that. Life is simply too short. By far it's my loss.

My YS, well he is alive. smile And that's a very good thing.

I am the proud mommy of a new puppy. I really believe that there should be puppy maternity leave. I'm exhausted, but finally think I have a routine in place the last two days. He is darling. Half rottweiler and half blue heeler. He's just to the point where he cries when he wants out, but I have NO TIME to get up and get him there. So, I'm on my toes. For sure I am sleep deprived, but I wanted to do one more dog and by the time it's life is probably over we will be retired and I won't want a dog them.

Now sadly....

My friend died last Sunday morning at 8:55. We were planning on visiting her after H's game, but we were too late. It went so much faster than anyone expected. She will be cremated and a memorial service is being planned, but the kids have gone back to college to finish the year and life goes on. My OS had a HORRIBLE time with this as he really thought of her as a second mom and he didn't get the chance to say goodbye.

I encouraged him to call her and talk to her on the phone when we knew it was coming to an end, but he wasn't ready and didn't know what to say. He keeps in touch with his friend and I know that's helping me.

And finally... update....

Pep, I will ALWAYS be grateful to you for the advice that you gave me when my friend found out about the triplets and the problems that she went through. She took many, many pictures, named the baby Angel and the one who is surviving is named Isaiah. My friend was put on bed rest, but with 3 kids at home that didn't work so she went into a specialized hospital and has been there for a few weeks. Woman from the AA women's group that I go to took a meeting up to her each week and my sponsor and I went on Wednesday again this week because she needed company.

I mean, imagine, you are so excited to give birth to babies, and one will live and one will die. I'm not trying to dramatize it, but this woman is my hero. She is only sober three years and has walked through this with amazing grace, dignity, strength and faith in G-d, but sadly she will need to begin the process of grief for the losing of the one baby. She is in labor, it's still too early for the babies so they are giving her steriods to help develop Isaiah's lungs. The c-section is scheduled for tomorrow. Please say a prayer for her and her family.

Life is moving way so fast. Recovery is moving along. Not much to report except I'm still very grateful for this opportunity and truly KNOW that even if my marriage doesn't make it. THIS TIME... I didn't hold back and there are NO regrets.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Shabbat Shalom, Queenie.

Q
OP Offline
Q
Mark, Shabbat Shalom to you as well. Please pray for my friend and her babies. It's too soon... they can't stop them from coming.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
N
N
Prayers going up and up and up and up and......

N
N
D up and up and up and up and up and up and up and up and....

N
N
pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray

N
N
hug hug hugTo Queenie and her dear friend hug hug hug

N
N
pray pray :pray May G-d watch over your friend in her time of sorrow and loss pray pray pray and give her comfort and strength pray pray pray

N
N
pray pray prayAnd may she be enriched by this time of blessings as well pray pray pray

N
N
And through you, dear Queenie, may she learn to lean on H-m.....

N
N
BTW, you have mail my dear....... However somehow it got sent from my H's account, so if you get time to reply, please send it to my addy.....

Page 333 of 339 1 2 331 332 333 334 335 338 339

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (doseedo, 1 invisible), 533 guests, and 40 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation