Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 52 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by PM
I found letters between them where they referenced parts of the movie that bound them together.... ugh!!!

There's a test of the old gag reflex.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
P
P
[Linked Image from lotrspoofs.net]

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
K
K
Oh dear...

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
[Linked Image from lotrspoofs.net]

He is a scary dude.

I have wondered from time to time if Frodo would be more to Gollum's taste than Wayzilla anyway.

His BxW said about the same thing on exposure day.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
K
K
Scary? I think he's kind of cute.

Then again, I find a lot of strange people attractive.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
H
PM,

I hope you put that behind you someday because it really is a great set of movies.

Glad to know your girls are doing well and your coaching skills are getting noticed. Perhaps they'll hire you for a big college team someday.

C
OP Offline
C
It looks like I found someone to sell Gollum�s body to! Yea! laugh

Glad to have that piece of crap gone.

DD22 went down to Mordor Springs last Saturday to meet up with her mother for lunch, lectures and shopping. No Gollums allowed thankfully.

She got the Wayzilla personal $.10 tour of the Great Western Wear Emporium.

Eeeeeeeee Friggidy Hawwwwwww!!

DD said it was a�..ummmm�.funny little store�.with lots of western wear. Not sure what she expected. A western wear Nordstrom�s? Pony rides? A roller coaster?

My XILs 50th is next month. DGS and I will send some flowers or something. I imagine this will be the event where DD finally comes in some sort of contact with Gollum. Hopefully the only contact will be her boot to his Rocky Mountain Oysters.

My XSIL still wants to find an hour or so to see me when she comes to town. Still wonder about that.

Originally Posted by Dad Helper
Glad to know your girls are doing well and your coaching skills are getting noticed. Perhaps they'll hire you for a big college team someday.

I think I have another 2-years left in me. At least get Chuck through high school. It�s a lot of work and stress. And parents. You gotta love the parents.

Otherwise all is well. Passed the 3-year mark on Wayzilla�s happiest day ever last month with little thought about it. This is good.

Well, I better write that work order to mount Gollum�s body. rotflmao

Take care all you MBers.

Last edited by chrisner; 07/14/10 01:15 PM.

S
S
Originally Posted by coach
Well, I better write that work order to mount Gollum�s body.

...to a pike?

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by silentlucidity
Well, I better write that work order to mount Gollum�s body.

...to a pike?

Ooooooooooo......how very Vlad-like.

No unfortunatly it will go on an F550 4x4 60" CA chassis cab.

S
S
Ooooooooooo......how very Vlad-like.
flirt I try...

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
C
Originally Posted by chrisner
her boot to his Rocky Mountain Oysters.

Well, I better write that work order to mount Gollum�s body. rotflmao

Hang the little doo-dads from the bumper of the truck.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
B
B

Hang the little doo-dads from the bumper of the truck.

rotflmao I'm thinking a Tonka Truck is necessary for the sake of scale.

Chris, so glad thing are going well!

I especially admire your commitment to coach until Chuck graduates. There is something very special with the relationship between some coaches & players. I am certain it means a lot to know you will be there thru Senior year!

I'm going to have to schedule some additional time in one of my trips out your way in the near future! I'll be in Lakewood, CO tomorrow, but just in for the day.

Be sure to have an appropriate set of shifty looking glass eyes done on Gollum!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

"You Can't Fix Stupid" - My Mom
C
OP Offline
C
I'll be in Lakewood, CO tomorrow,

Cool.

I grew up in Lakewood. We moved there from Minnesota when I was 7 and I left the house when I was 20 when Wayzilla and I got married in 1981.

I'm going to have to schedule some additional time in one of my trips out your way in the near future!

No peeing off mountains. Beau got to scratch that off his Bucket List exactly 3-years ago this week. Wow, does time fly.

Last edited by chrisner; 07/14/10 03:11 PM.

S
S
I was just thinking about Beau and his evacuations 'round the world. Gotta get all that territory marked, ya know wink

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
B
B
No peeing off mountains. Beau got to scratch that off his Bucket List exactly 3-years ago this week. Wow, does time fly.

Darn that Beau! He is doing all of the good stuff on MY list before me! Wonder if he 'marked' any public areas in Vegas? rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Wow - - 3 years ago? Time does fly!

I loved the Lakewood area. What a great place it must have been to grow up. Can't wait to go back to next year's event there.

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

C
OP Offline
C
I got to wave goodbye to Gollum�s body last week. It�s outta here!

I had a fun dinner with DD22 last night. She told me a new Tale of Wayzilla that left me rolling on the floor laughing.

DD called Wayzilla recently around lunch time and surprisingly she actually answered. That does not happen often. She was at lunch with Gollum and she was in blubbering tears. The conversation went a thus:

DD: What�s wrong Mom?

WayZ: He *snivel sob* bought *snort snivel* two wagons!! *Bwahhhhh blubber*

DD: Huh? Wagons? What?

WayZ: Antique farm wagons! * SOB!* We have been spending SOOOOOOOOOO much money lately! *Bwaahhhhhh blubber snort*

Gollum in background agitated: It was a good deal. Basically two for the price of one!

WayZ: Bwaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! SOB SOB!!

Wayzilla admitted to DD in a follow up call that evening that she cried through the entire lunch. Then I guess he told her he was bidding on an antique 1930�s fire truck. He wants to fix it up, paint it and drive it in the annual Mordor Springs parade advertising the western wear emporium.

Maybe they can get a Dalmatian suit for Wayzilla so she can sit up front with him. I would have to break Plan B to see that. rotflmao

I guess one of the wagons is already sitting in front of the old western wear emporium (unrelated thought: I wonder how well those things burn) and the other can be admired in their weedy backyard. I understand that Gollum is not much on yard work. She loved my yard and gardens. grin

Man, so this morning I Googled up antique farm wagons and was stunned. If he did not spend thousands on those wagons he would have had nothing but a pile of kindling. Some of these things sell for 16K or more! There were just wheels and chassis with no box selling for 5K! Unbelievable.

Well I will say that I have no recollection of Wayzilla crying through a meal with me in our 26 years together. But what the heck. It�s his money and he can spend it however he likes. It�s not like their married or anything.

rotflmao

P
P
WayZ: Antique farm wagons! * SOB!* We have been spending SOOOOOOOOOO much money lately! *Bwaahhhhhh blubber snort*

Gollum in background agitated: It was a good deal. Basically two for the price of one!

"And told me that he thought we could camp out in them for a while-- his and hers, maybe live off the land if we have to. Why save $$ for a fancy smancy wedding?"

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
P
P
LOVE RELATIONSHIP with SOLEMEAT

F A I L

B
B

Sounds like WayZ is 'workin' the manipulation card,,,,, dramaqueen

Wayzilla admitted to DD in a follow up call that evening that she cried through the entire lunch.

And workin' it HARD! dramaqueen dramaqueen dramaqueen

Nooo
And getting No Where.

But what the heck. It�s his money and he can spend it however he likes. It�s not like their married or anything.

Ahhhh, Reality. What a horrible disappointment it is for waywards. doh2 doh2 rotflmao doh2 MrRollieEyes

doh2

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

C
OP Offline
C
Sounds like WayZ is 'workin' the manipulation card,,,,, dramaqueen

I honestly can�t remember Wayzilla crying in front of me 2-times in 26 years. And here she is blubbering through an entire lunch because of how he is spending his own money. (There was that night she got drunk during Plan A and was blubbering while I held her hair out of the toilet but I am not counting it).

If she was really distraught about this it�s pretty pathetic. If it was mostly a drama queen skit then it was ���pretty pathetic. But FUNNY!!

They were both taking .45�s to each others Lurve Buckets and reloading for more. Stolebaits for life!

And when she looks out of HIS expensive remodeled kitchen window into HIS weedy back yard she will always be seeing HIS brilliantly purchased antique farm wagon in all its triggery glory. And when she goes to work at HIS store and parks HIS Cadillac or HIS D3500 in HIS parking lot she will get to see HIS other antique farm wagon loaded with resentment.

And maybe soon she will get to wash HIS 1930�s fire truck for the big parade. If she�s good maybe he will let her ring HIS fire truck bell.

You can�t put a price on a good time.

Last edited by chrisner; 07/27/10 01:40 PM.

Page 48 of 52 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 584 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation