Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 141 of 199 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 198 199
F
F
Good grief! WF is putting financial pressure on him, Scotty. All is not well in affairland. Please please please get your IM in place and go back to being blissfully unaware of his shenanigans!

In the meantime, I am stepping up my prayers for all of you including Bampot.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
C
C
Go get em tiger, BTW twoxfour

J
J
Scotty-

As a mom of 2 boys (and 1 girl) I can tell you that they will go through times where they are hungry ALL the time...and then they will grow like crazy. It can wreck havoc on a budget. (My DD went from a girls' size 5 to woman's size 8 shoe in less than 9 months).

I thought it was interesting that Bampot was grousing about $ and then ff said something about the financial pressure that WF must be putting on him. I'm sure having two hungry boys eating everything in site (cereal, bread, cheese...if it's edible, it's gone!) might be adding to the tension.

BTW, my kids all tower over me now. My DD25 is 5ft 11in (5 inches taller than me) and she is the shortest. Must have been the 4+ gallons of milk a week they put away when they were younger...

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

C
C
Originally Posted by johnstwin
Scotty-

As a mom of 2 boys (and 1 girl) I can tell you that they will go through times where they are hungry ALL the time...and then they will grow like crazy. It can wreck havoc on a budget. (My DD went from a girls' size 5 to woman's size 8 shoe in less than 9 months).

I thought it was interesting that Bampot was grousing about $ and then ff said something about the financial pressure that WF must be putting on him. I'm sure having two hungry boys eating everything in site (cereal, bread, cheese...if it's edible, it's gone!) might be adding to the tension.

BTW, my kids all tower over me now. My DD25 is 5ft 11in (5 inches taller than me) and she is the shortest. Must have been the 4+ gallons of milk a week they put away when they were younger...

Lol, yeah boys do eat huh? Where do they put it? girls too, my granddaughetr was a two fisted eater when she started. One had after another.

yeah Scotty, I wouldn't be surprised about Bampot really reaching when is trying to blame you still, and now for his financial troubles yet. When you do get IMs back, I think it would help him realize that he doesn't have accsess to you through his words if your IMs made it clear that they will rewrite anything that sounds demeaning, and be sure to pass the facts only.

That will cut his Domestic fix to blame you for his troubles and possibly make the pressure cooker tighter over there, while preserving yourself. twoxfour just had to do it one more time.

S
OP Offline
S
Thanx guys. I already figured that it had to do with WF. I know I have to preserve myself. I actually thought about MelodyLane YELLING at me while I was reading it and saying, "I told you so." Because, frankly, she did.

As far as the kids eating, I know that they eat constantly. Not that I need to explain it to Bampot, but DS10 doesn't eat breakfast. He never has. Even as an infant, he would be up for a couple of hours before he would even take a bottle. DS7 does eat breakfast. I don;t let them bring any snacks with them though. And, Bampot doesn't provide them with any. He gives them lunch and then dinner. Last night, I asked DS7 what WF ate(because I was pretty sure that she didn't eat KD with them) he said, "She had pizza. It was HERS though. We don't eat her food, only what Daddy buys."

I know I get glimpses through DSx2, what they offer, I can't avoid. I just wanted to find out about what they ate. I used to ask them every time they came home, but DS10 would get angry, so I stopped asking.

I am planning away. Don't worry about the IM, a new one is in place. Bampot is just not aware about it yet.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Originally Posted by Scotland
.. I asked DS7 what WF ate(because I was pretty sure that she didn't eat KD with them) he said, "She had pizza. It was HERS though. We don't eat her food, only what Daddy buys." ....
Wow, it sure doesn't sound like domestic bliss over there. They feel like they must separate what food who eats and let the children in on it? Will she be asking that the children bring thier own TP too? She sure doesn't sound like Mary Poppins does she? At least she could ask the 10 and 7 year old to chip in for the pizza before she slaves over the telephone and orders it.

Well we knew it was like camping for them all anyways. Wonder how her DD provides her TP, oh sorry, we haven't got that far yet. Maybe you should be prepared and get a few rolls and initial every sheet for the boys for when money gets real tight. Wanna stay responsible scotty ya know...

Bampots gotta be seeing this soon as unfair treatment of his boys, hope the little light goes on and starts to get brighter on his dashboard.

R
R
I won't get out a 2 by 4

but

I think you now ready to go

truly dark.

Come enjoy the magic on the B train for real girl!

P
P
Dear Scotty kiss

I would like to send you a friendly personal message.
If interested, ask the MODS for my email.
I'm happy to see how strong and focused you are becoming.
Like a TIGERESS !
Pep

S
S
Scotty - talk to Pep. Jump on that opportunity and don't look back!

Lucky to be where I am, in a safe place to get marriage-related support.
Recovered.
Happy.
Most recent D-day Fall 2005
Our new marriage began that day. Not easily, but it did happen.
S
OP Offline
S
Pep, I was thinking about you today. laugh

How do I ask the mods? PrincessMeggy has me on FB if you wanna ask her Pep. That way I will KNOW that it is YOU.

SB, when I saw that you had been the last one to post, I was hoping that you had some amazing insights into the email. I guess we all analyzed that one correctly. grin

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Dear Scotty kiss

I would like to send you a friendly personal message.
If interested, ask the MODS for my email.
I'm happy to see how strong and focused you are becoming.
Like a TIGERESS !
Pep

BTW, could we refrain from calling me a tigeress? I will tell you why off board.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
H
H
Don't beat yourself up too much over this, Scotty.

The gem here is that Bampot is WHINING over how much it costs to support TWO families. He should have realized that on Day 1. I mean, if you are going to go after an OW, he should have picked a wealthy one WITHOUT KIDS AT HOME!!

So Bampot has to buy clothes for your kids. BFD. If he's sharing custody, he has to provide for them. Otherwise, you could take 100% custody and he could PAY YOU MORE and he can not see the kids.

Poor, pitiful Bampot.

And if he stops paying for the lessons, let HIM explain to your kids why... or you can. "Sorry, boys... no more boxing lessons cuz Daddy spent the money on OW's kids."

I know... that's cruel. But sometimes you just want to speak the truth!!!!

S
OP Offline
S
There is going to be some eye opening things that Bampot will experience soon enough, and the beauty of it is that I am only going to be doing what is legally allowed. The fact that he won't be happy with it, is a bonus.

I have actually lost the anger in it and am just doing things the way they need to get done. The anger helped me, but I would not advocate anyone doing it themselves.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Hi Pep, hope you are doing well. Was thinking about you and your loss of your dad. Have a cyberhug.

S
OP Offline
S
Well, at 4 am, I woke up after having a dream that Bampot came home because.......WF died, in SCOTLAND. It was a strange dream.

This morning, DS7 was running late for school. I get to the school and my friend is waiting to take me to the track. As I get into the van, we hear sirens, A LOT of sirens. We get to the corner and I say, "Wanna me nosey?" She says, "Sure." We try to drive up but the road is closed. We turn down a street and for some reason I say, "Can we go around to the other side and see?" We do, and it is the WW from the school. She has been in an accident. A truck ran into her and pushed her into a cab. She was being put into an ambulance. We drove back around and went to her house. Someone else already told her H and MIL. My friend gave them a ride to the accident scene and her H went in the ambulance. My friend drove her MIL to the hospital(we beat the ambulance). I will find out in a couple of hours how she is. I saw that she was conscious and they didn't have the lights on on the way to the hospital so I am sure it is a precaution.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
Originally Posted by Scotland
. A truck ran into her and pushed her into a cab.

OMG! The KarmaBus is real! I believe, I believe. . .

N
N
{{{{Scottie}}}}

Not too surprised about the IM. The thought crossed my mind, but it's oaky. It's not always easy to always put things into place and the important part was you learned......

So, my next thought is........is your new IM a MB IM??????...... wink

Not

S
OP Offline
S
s your new IM a MB IM?????

Actually no. She is an IRL friend of mine. She could be a temporary one, but she is willing to take over for me. She knew that I was doing it for the past few months and offered her services back then. I don't know if she will know how to filter properly or be able to keep it to herself. We will see. If there are any problems, it will get taken care of. laugh

ETA: I really DO have IMs. They didn't go on the computer very often, so I asked one of their sisters. This summer, she went away, and she rarely checked the emails. I took it upon myself to do it. I didn't see much harm. Bampot rarely wrote much anyways. I know now that I was WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Last edited by Scotland; 10/19/10 03:45 PM.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
I can't help but think...what if the OM shows up at the hospital, and that poor BH doesn't even know he shouldn't be there?

Does he know by now?

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
She is out of the hospital. That leech of an OM was standing close to me while I was talking to MIL. He didn't seem too surprised, so he must have already been informed. Shows me that the A is still alive and kicking. I knew it would be, and I have decided that I can't be the one to tell, but I am certain he will find out one day. I thought it would have been more interesting had he been in the car with her. Explain that one away.

When I saw BH, I said, "Hi I'm Scotty." He said, "Oh hi. WW has spoken about you a lot." Hmmmmmm. I think she was trying to preempt it. Well, her BH and MIL will see that I am a caring person and don't want to harm WW. It's out of my hands for the moment.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
Page 141 of 199 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation