Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
T
OP Offline
T
No I am not going to file for LS if I chose to go the route of any legal moves it will be a divorce, I have decided that. In my state a LS is nothing more then a Divorce without being divorced. Financially I can not afford to file for either a retainer is 3500 high and 1800 low and the low doesn't cover the court ordered mediation.

CS I filed for yesterday but still have access to all bank accounts and money. He has never blocked me from those. Although I just filled out the starting paper work and filed online I am not sure if I will go through with it as I am not sure it is needed.

Me-32-FWW/Him-35-CWH
DD/PA-3/10
Expo-6/16/10
PC-7/16/10-9/25/10
Moved out 8/12/10
PLAN B-9/25/10 A light shade of Gray.

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, " I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes" Eleanor Roosevelt
T
OP Offline
T
My baby girl is 4 weeks old today and I locked her in the car by accident at the grocery store when trying to get her out. I called WH for help, it sucks when you fall on bad habits. I was so frantic and in tears. I was not even thinking I just went on instincts. I feel out of plan B again. THIS SUCKS. Back into the cave I go.

Me-32-FWW/Him-35-CWH
DD/PA-3/10
Expo-6/16/10
PC-7/16/10-9/25/10
Moved out 8/12/10

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, " I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes" Eleanor Roosevelt
T
OP Offline
T
Today was a bad day for Plan b. My youngest son told me that my WH has taken him around the OW. I was not calm I called WH and had a few choice words.

In short he informed me again that he is trying to move on with his life... I wanted to reach through the phone and beat him and then do the same to her. I am not surprised but I am hurt and stunned.

I am contemplating Plan D more and more every day. I can not see how this can get any worse for my poor kidlets. This is just so damn sad...

Me-32-FWW/Him-35-CWH
DD/PA-3/10
Expo-6/16/10
PC-7/16/10-9/25/10
Moved out 8/12/10

T
OP Offline
T
UPDATE!!!
Well life is funny.. I found OWH on FB I guess he joined recently. During my exposure I was not able to find oWH and I will be the first to admit that I did not do a good exposure. Well this is what happened

Below is a copy of our conversation.

ME- Hello Mr. OWH I need to speak with you regarding a very important matter would you please contact me my phn #. Thank you.

OWH- i don't care about them it is what it is

ME-I thought you had a right to know the extent of the situation you are or were involved in. I wish you nothing but success and happiness in your future. Thank you for your time.

OWH-Same to you I know I am a good person so I have nothing to worry about but it do hert after 19years

ME-I understand i just gave birth 4 weeks ago to our first daughter. I have been fighting this affair for the past year. I understand the hurt. Neither of us deserved this. Neither do our kids.

OWH-Just got to live and Let Learn

HELLO all I need some help please. Should I do a deeper exposure? I will be the first to admit that my initial exposure was lacking and did not reach OWH nor her family and once my WH asked no begged me to stop sending out the letter I did. Now I can not say how much I regret my moment of weakness. At this point I am unsure if I should re-expose or more like expose on a deeper level my WH is now taking my kids out with the OW. uggg such stupid w-turd action.

Last edited by This_will_pass; 10/07/10 08:48 AM.

Me-32-FWW/Him-35-CWH
DD/PA-3/10
Expo-6/16/10
PC-7/16/10-9/25/10
Moved out 8/12/10

T
OP Offline
T
BUMP please read and help with some advice

Should I ask the OWH to help me re-expose by backing up my accusations as they have been toted as a lie?

Last edited by This_will_pass; 10/07/10 12:40 PM.

Me-32-FWW/Him-35-CWH
DD/PA-3/10
Expo-6/16/10
PC-7/16/10-9/25/10
Moved out 8/12/10

T
OP Offline
T
Should I send this to OWH??

Would you be willing to help me tell the truth? If you want nothing more to do with this I understand that as well, but I am asking for your help.

I am not sure if you know this but I sent out an email through Facebook, as well to your wife's school, and her church, letting them know that my husband and your wife were having an affair.

I also contacted their job to notify them of their Affair as well as my family and my husbands family.

What happened is that they both told everyone that I was lying and in fact have continued to do so.

I think it is wrong the lies that they are telling about the situation as well as about US as their spouses. I am not sure what your situation is with your wife but my husband and I are still married but seperated, I moved out in Aug. I want my marriage to work We have 6 children between us from almost 16 to our 4 week old daughter. They need and deserve a home with their mother and father. I DO NOT want them to think that they can live happily ever after on lies and hurting the ones they were committed to.

Me-32-FWW/Him-35-CWH
DD/PA-3/10
Expo-6/16/10
PC-7/16/10-9/25/10
Moved out 8/12/10

T
OP Offline
T
First my good news!! I opened my own bank account and filed for child support!
The bad news..Today I found out..

My husband has moved the OW into our home. She has been there 4-5 days out of the week for the past 2 weeks per my eldest son.

Additionally my husband wanted to keep our baby when I go back to my internship but after thought I have told him no I will stick with my prior arraignments to take my child with my family so that I will not have to deal with my daughter being exposed to the OW. My 5yo son is beyond confused with the situation and has asked me about the OW and his fathers relationship. I was honest and told my son 5yo in age appropriate language that his daddy and the OW were doing wrong and bad things and that his father and I are still husband and wife yes and still married yes and no the OW was not a good person for what she was doing and the OW and his daddy's relationship is why we cant go back home. As he has been asking me for weeks why we cant go back home and when could we go back.

My WH was of course upset and called me I told him what I told my son was the truth and his moving on with his life did not include our children and to move on he needed to divorce me to which he said he had not thought about his options, had not filed for a divorce and was not sure about what he was doing with his life.

Oh my goodness I am so sick of the FOG Babble!! I am thinking more and more about divorce. I am praying a lot.

Me-32-FWW/Him-35-CWH
DD/PA-3/10
Expo-6/16/10
PC-7/16/10-9/25/10
Moved out 8/12/10

T
OP Offline
T
Question..

Should i remove my eldest son from living with his dad now that OW is spending the night/ moved in?

Me-32-FWW/Him-35-CWH
DD/PA-3/10
Expo-6/16/10
PC-7/16/10-9/25/10
Moved out 8/12/10

S
S
What is your custody arrangement? Do you have anything legal? Would you need to get something legally done to keep OW away from your son?

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
T
OP Offline
T
I have the 2 youngest 5yo son and 6 week old daughter, he has my eldest and my step kidlets (3 total boys ages 15,14,13) . My eldest will be 16 and has wanted to stay with WH due to school. Now I am not so sure. In addition my WH has stated that he wants the 5yo to live with him full time as well because he misses his son and his son misses him.. I declined. We have NO custody order as we are neither divorced nor legally separated.

Me-32-FWW/Him-35-CWH
DD/PA-3/10
Expo-6/16/10
PC-7/16/10-9/25/10
Moved out 8/12/10

T
OP Offline
T
Oh we live in a no fault state so legally there is nothing that I can do when the kids are with him regarding who they see per the 3 lawyers I contacted.

Me-32-FWW/Him-35-CWH
DD/PA-3/10
Expo-6/16/10
PC-7/16/10-9/25/10
Moved out 8/12/10

S
S
Even in a no fault state, you could have a clause in your separation agreement that no one of the opposite sex on overnights while your children are there.

So, I am to understand that YOUR eldest son, who is not biologically your WH's lives WITH WH? WHY?

Do what is best for your children and what is legally within your rights. I assume you know what those rights are. As long as you are within your rights, you never have to worry about your WH taking your children

This brings me back to WHY you eldest son lives with WH and OW. What could possible happen if WH decided to take you to court to get full custody and used the fact that your eldest son lives with him too?

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
T
OP Offline
T
My eldest son is in high school and wished to remain in that school when we first separated. The OW I just found out about Today and is a new development. I am thinking of pulling him this week and moving him with me now that this is happening. Honestly I am feeling stunned and blindsided

Me-32-FWW/Him-35-CWH
DD/PA-3/10
Expo-6/16/10
PC-7/16/10-9/25/10
Moved out 8/12/10

T
OP Offline
T
I went today packed my sons things and brought him home with me. The school issue will have to be worked out later. I hate that I had to go back to my house, WH was gone but the OW pants where on my bed. I really hate this... I have not spoken to WH I am sure he will be calling.

Me-32-FWW/Him-35-CWH
DD/PA-3/10
Expo-6/16/10
PC-7/16/10-9/25/10
Moved out 8/12/10

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,086 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation