Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
K
Ditto NG

L
L
Originally Posted by lifealtering
LoveCag,

Not many complaints that I heard on the voice but statements about where she will be and when and when she has to be home or at work. One statement was "he didn't want to discuss it" and not sure what that was unless it was last weekend about not wishing to do something with her. If she has complaints to HIM maybe after last night she has already somehow complained again to him. We had a weekend date night planned but it didn't happen. I was too upset and too down after this week to consider being with her and that was right after listening to just part of her voice talking about private stuff and calling someone Honey a few times. Unex[ected bad argument and she got livid and that is now where we're at now, that I'm suspicious and not enjoyable to be with and she's selfish and couldn't care less about us.

LA ~
Do you know what her prof's name is?
If not, find out!
Next ~
Plan A'ing is the hardest thing to do when your emotions are raw!
Your emotions are R A W!
However, you can implement rational, cognitive thought-processes in making the "decision" to do what needs to be done here...
My father-in-law used to have a saying...
I know you know it!
"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going!"
Get your "tough" juices a'goin'!!!!!!!!!!
AND
Remain loving, respectful, kind, gentle, etc.
The very LAST thing you want is for your W to "suspect" that you "suspect" that she's wayward!
If you allow your "R A W" emotions to give you away, she will simply go deeper in her A...
That will make your "snooping" job even more difficult (mentally, emotionally & physically)...
You CAN do this!

"Now is the time for all good MB Veterans to come to the aid of their MB Rookies!"
L
L
You still with us? Want to know how things are going with you!

L
L
I really hope things are going great with you and that you were able to find who William was and successfully gathered the intel.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation