Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 66 of 89 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 88 89
C
C
Ba ha ha

Ho ho ho

Hee hee

M
M
hey now!!! I am from TEXAS, I can have any dang name I want!! SO THERE!! kiss

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by SugarCane
Honestly, CP, "MelodyLane" doesn't even fit the tune!

Melody Lane is in my ears and in my eyes
There beneath the blue suburban skies
I sit, and meanwhile back
Melody Lane is in my ears and in my eyes
There beneath the blue suburban skies...
Melody Lane.

Nah. I don't think so!

So I overlooked a small detail, WHATEVAH!! flirt

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
C
Originally Posted by ConstantProcess
Melodylane is a song off the beatles album "Sgt peppers lonely heart club band"
PENNY LANE is a song on the Beatles album Magical Mystery Tour (1967).

I'm sure you're older than I am, CP. You should have known that!

uhuh

Ah bonus aggravation, I musta got pep with that jewel of a mistake

The magical mystery tour, is coming to take me away, coming to take me away, take me todayyyyyyyy

C
C
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
hey now!!! I am from TEXAS, I can have any dang name I want!! SO THERE!! kiss

In the words of Steve Urkel,.."Did I do thaat?"

V
V
Originally Posted by markos
I think they are actually making the wrappers better. The ones I dealt with last night just sort of fell off.

I'll bet there's a new way of doing it, and some old stock candy canes are still for sale.

Which means Christmas circa 2012, 2013 is going to be a lot better than Christmas past. smile

I don't eat Candy Canes, but Star, the horse does. She prefers the larger ones that are easier to unwrap, easier for her to lick, and easier for me hold.

Me: 30
Him: 39
Together 5 years
Married the very best man in the world 04/06/2013 after being common law for too long. I'm a lucky woman.
7 Cats - Viscount Ashley of Leftfield, Pawkie Petunia, The Timinator, Leo the Lionheart, Fruit Snack, Cloud, and Barret
And our very lucky pony, Starbucks
S
S
Originally Posted by HopefulNC
Originally Posted by markos
I think they are actually making the wrappers better. The ones I dealt with last night just sort of fell off.

I'll bet there's a new way of doing it, and some old stock candy canes are still for sale.

Which means Christmas circa 2012, 2013 is going to be a lot better than Christmas past. smile

I don't eat Candy Canes, but Star, the horse does. She prefers the larger ones that are easier to unwrap, easier for her to lick, and easier for me hold.
The horse prefers the ones that are easier to unwrap?

Well, I suppose I would too if I had to unwrap them with my hooves.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
V
V
The horse prefers the ones that are easier to unwrap?

Well, I suppose I would too if I had to unwrap them with my hooves.

Not having thumbs sucks. rotflmao

The horse also thinks Coronas and Candy Canes make the perfect Christmas morning brekfast.

She's kind of strange, but I love her anyway!

Me: 30
Him: 39
Together 5 years
Married the very best man in the world 04/06/2013 after being common law for too long. I'm a lucky woman.
7 Cats - Viscount Ashley of Leftfield, Pawkie Petunia, The Timinator, Leo the Lionheart, Fruit Snack, Cloud, and Barret
And our very lucky pony, Starbucks
P
P
"Yes, but"

M
M
Announcement: I was abused as a child. Therefore, from this day forward, I get to do whatever I want. I will not be responsible for my actions. Any bad behavior on my part must be looked upon with forebearance and pity, as I am one of those marginalized minorities who had some bad experiences as a child.

I am accepting donations for my therapy fund so that I can whine to my therapist about my childhood, which will successfully relieve me of having to accept any poor results of my adult decisions. Feel free to contact me so that I may forward wiring instructions to anyone who would like to wire therapy funds into my account.

End of Announcement. wink

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M
New Poster: please help us recover our marriage. Nothing is working and she has ended her affair

board members: she has to delete her facebook account, become transparent, etc, etc, etc,

NP: oh no, we can't do that!!

board members: ok, then do this

NP: oh no, we can't do this!

Newcomers who want help but are not willing to do anything that is not easy or inconvenient. banghead

Exposure 101

K
K
That's why I try not to post to new people anymore. I always end up bashing my head on the wall in frustration. banghead

I'd really like to not hurt the walls anymore, spackle is getting expensive! shocked

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
S
S
It drives me crazy when a poster comes here and doesn't actually use the plans. This resource is the best around, why would you squander such an opportunity? I know that I would have benefited greatly had I found MB earlier, but as it is, I didn't do too bad.

And then, you've been a member since the early days, and you were a BS, only to marry someone new and become the WS. What happened to using MB in your new relationship? What were you thinking? It's here, it's free, use it.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
this is not a rant sorry- but this is where you vets hang out so i just wanted to drop a note to you all to say thank you for helping so many get through a rough year.

and a chistmas poem my mom gave me...

For You At Christmas

If I could do whate'er I want to do
To make glad your Christmas day,
I would not bring a thing to you,
But would take some things away.

I'd take all troubles from your heart,
Each pain and sorrow would be relieved.
And every word that caused a single smart,
And every hour through which you grieved.

I'd have them all forever gone,
Forgotten, like things that cannot be,
Then each hour would be a joyous one,
For only good things would be left, you see.

That's what I'd REALLY like to do
If I could do the things I wish for you!

(Author Unknown)

Me 44- yes ugggh
WH 47
together 26 years M 19
serial cheater big time
DD1 2.24.11
NC letter sent 3/7/11
NC letter to OW2 april
final truths 5/8-- all of them poly confirmed 5/18
working the plan

H
H
Song... and... dance...

(ps - dear Google image search... I hate you. "Tap outfit" yields dolls and children... and adding "adult" wasn't a good idea...)

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
N
N
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
New Poster: please help us recover our marriage. Nothing is working and she has ended her affair

board members: she has to delete her facebook account, become transparent, etc, etc, etc,

NP: oh no, we can't do that!!

board members: ok, then do this

NP: oh no, we can't do this!

Newcomers who want help but are not willing to do anything that is not easy or inconvenient. banghead

NP: WH still works with OW.

board members: He has to quit.

NP: But he's being nice since exposure, and we need the money.

board members: Sorry, but it won't work.

NP: They don't really work in same department, so it'll be ok since he can only see her if he tries to see her and he says he won't.

board members: *crickets chirping*

Me (BH)
FWW
Married 2000, DS 8, DD 6, DD 2

K
K
Why aren't you people advising me anymore?!

I'm being run off the board!

I HATE YOU ALLL!!!! dramaqueen

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Why aren't you people advising me anymore?!

I'm being run off the board!

I HATE YOU ALLL!!!! dramaqueen

crybaby rotflmao

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by Northwood8900
NP: WH still works with OW.

board members: He has to quit.

NP: But he's being nice since exposure, and we need the money.

board members: Sorry, but it won't work.

NP: They don't really work in same department, so it'll be ok since he can only see her if he tries to see her and he says he won't.

board members: *crickets chirping*

And my fav!

O(ld)P: We ARE recovered! He only "sees" OW on occasion and it is impossible to avoid. We have POJA'd it!

Board Member: You could move, he could change jobs, etc. Your marriage is NOT recovered and is at great risk!

O(ld)P: I'm taking my marbles and going home! You're just a big bad meanie who's trying to control me!

sigh

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
A
A
Fast forward three to five years:

I am back. I can't remember my old username, but the same thing is happening. He/she is in another/same affair.

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
Page 66 of 89 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 88 89

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 432 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation