Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 88 of 104 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 103 104
H
H
Star, I know the last few days haven't been easy hug to you.
Its sometimes hard without the contact but reading his letters is causing you so much pain and setting your recovery back.

I agree if the documents are for any legal matter then go through the lawyers.

Stay strong hug

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Married: 22yrs 8mths
DS 9yrs;DD 19yrs;DS 21yrs
Bomb drop:marriage not working don't know if ILY 12.11.11
DD:26.11.11
WH moves to OW house 28.11.11
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12
D:20.7.14

"There are moments in life that make us & set the course of who we become. Sometimes they're little & subtle,sometimes they're big & we never saw them coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what we do afterwards that counts & we find out who we are."
C
C
Originally Posted by starfish75
I haven't had any communication with WH since May 25th and then he left the letter at my door the following morning, which i previously posted. Today I received the following message... lol!
If you read the message, this is contact. Plan B crack. It does set your recovery back. Bet you're hurting. I know one of my cracks in Plan B was about banking. I was so hurt that I was still bleeding on the floor, and WH was worried about BANKING!!!

No good comes from the cracks. It just delays our healing.

Star, if you last got contact on 26th (?) you have been no contact for less than two weeks.

You are going to die a death of a thousand cuts if you keep this up.

He really expects me to be at our house when HE WANTS and then proceeds to want to end 9 years together in a CUT & DRY fashion... lol.. This makes me laugh!!!
All waywards want this star. He is still an addict.

Now, what are you going to do to deal with future contact attempts from WH?

Tell us your plan. Be accountable.

AND... what colour are your nails? lashes

Me (BW): 35
Married 1999 with no kids, DDay July 2011, OC born September 2012, Divorce final November 2012.

WXH (Gollum) is corrupted by his A, and now forever bound to it.

Plan B has set me free.

"Mourn the man he was. Know the man he is."
S
OP Offline
S
Ok, thanks Indie! I'm not responding.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Caracal
I haven't had any communication with WH since May 25th and then he left the letter at my door the following morning, which i previously posted. Today I received the following message... lol!
If you read the message, this is contact. Plan B crack. It does set your recovery back. Bet you're hurting. I know one of my cracks in Plan B was about banking. I was so hurt that I was still bleeding on the floor, and WH was worried about BANKING!!!

No good comes from the cracks. It just delays our healing.

Star, if you last got contact on 26th (?) you have been no contact for less than two weeks.

You are going to die a death of a thousand cuts if you keep this up.

He really expects me to be at our house when HE WANTS and then proceeds to want to end 9 years together in a CUT & DRY fashion... lol.. This makes me laugh!!!
All waywards want this star. He is still an addict.

Now, what are you going to do to deal with future contact attempts from WH?

Tell us your plan. Be accountable.

AND... what colour are your nails? lashes

I'm going to continue to ignore him and forward anything like this in the future to my IM or attorney. I was doing ok until this happened. I actually had a good day yesterday at work and didn't cry once! Well, my eyes welled up with tears once after I received a sweet note from my FIL. He wanted me to know that he was thinking about me and loves me.

My toes are painted a gold color right now and my fingernails are plain. Trying to figure out what color I want to try next. smile

P
P

Sometimes I think "SAA" stands for
"surviving an alien".

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Pepperband

Sometimes I think "SAA" stands for
"surviving an alien".

LOL!!! Thank you for making me smile and laugh! I needed that....

S
OP Offline
S
What reason do WS's have for wanting to hurry and D?

I
I
I'm going to continue to ignore him and forward anything like this in the future to my IM or attorney.

That would technically still fall within Plan B, but why would you forward them? Anything sent directly to you, to the place where you have told him you won't read anything, is a bit like sending letters to an old address.

Nobody would send important letters to an old address. But you might if you wanted to 'test' whether what you were told was the truth.

It's a safe assumption that there is nothing in future letters except the words TESTING, TESTING, 123. Or Perhaps - DANGER, FOG AHEAD - DO NOT READ ON.

So why forward those? He has proper ways to get in touch for proper messages. You dont need to forward on his tests.

I also think you are just paying the letters too much respect (assuming they might be important, planning to forward them) and you need to find a way to excorsize them, much like ghosts.

I found it highly satisfying to just dump them in the trash but I appreciate that might not be everyone's way. (Plus there is atemptaion to fish them back out and read them if you feel a bit weak later on. So unless it truly is your thing, or you dump a leftover casserole on it immediately, don�t do this)

Hoping was having some trouble in her reponse to letters, so I suggested the following

Originally Posted by indiegirl
I would throw letters away. While sending them back sends a strong message to him, its not about him.

Do the best thing for you. In fact, if you have a chimnea, or firepit (somewhere safe to burn things) I would burn any letters.

My tip - burn any future letters, unopened, along with a wish. Write out your wish (a wish for you - not for the marriage) seven times, and sign your name (with a flourish) seven times after that. Its supposed to motivate your mind to discover the route to your wish.

Its worked for me though I've only used it twice. I failed my first year at Uni so I wished for a good degree and I got a First. When SL told me he didn't want children as a ruse to cover up his A, I decided to try it again. I wanted to wish for children, but I thought that would be selfish, so I wished for insight and understanding instead. This was about an hour before finding MB. I watched the flames then went straight inside and googled for advice.

The thing that makes you want to open letters is a) your very healthy desire to look for light and hope and b) a lingering legacy of his control and gaslighting of you.

I just think a) hope is a beautiful thing, but it must be directed inwardly where we can feel inspired as to our next course of action. It must not be pinned on our enemies, making us helpless. And b) you must burn, smash and destroy any more of his attempts to guilt and manipulate you. How dare he!!!!

She liked the wish idea and decided to do it now, burning any letters that arrive separately.

Figure out what it is that tempts you and turn his own weapon back on him.

For Hoping, she was always made to feel guilty for not dancing to her H's tune, so I thought the burning would be empowering.
His guilt-trips would then be burned along with her own wishes. What he wants doenst matter in Plan B, its all about her.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

R
R
Well, the IM needs to factually tell WH that Star got the letter, didn't read it, all important financial messages need to go through IM or attorneys.
The IM can add that should WH ever end his affair and choose to recover the marriage he can let IM know so that she can pass that message to you.

That way he will get the message you are not reading them and all info goes through IM or attorney.

Otherwise he thinks he is communicating with her whether she responds of not.....

Set a clear boundary marker via IM reinterating the deal.

Also, don't be there that evening just in case he tries to push your boundary.

I
I
He's been told a number of times that Star won't read or acknowledge direct contact. After a few warnings, silence is the best method.

S
OP Offline
S
WH had his attorney mail my attorney a letter that he needs a key and to have access to our home. Can't reach my attorney or get an answer as to what I'm supposed to do. Frustrating!

OW#1 called me today from her BH's phone telling me to never speak with her WH again and accusing me of EA with her husband... lol! We only communicated to get the facts about our lying spouses. Sorry my dear, I know what healthy boundaries are!

She told me that WH emailed her that we are getting D, forget the NC letter and asking her if they could still be friends. She said she responded back. I told her that she is a liar, just like him as she promised NC to me. Told her that they are all a bunch of liars and deserved each other. I told her she could have him! I deserve so much better and moving on with my life and good luck with your M. BYE! Click!

Last edited by starfish75; 06/12/12 11:45 AM.
I
I
WH had his attorney mail my attorney a letter that he needs a key and to have access to our home. Can't reach my attorney or get an answer as to what I'm supposed to do. Frustrating!

You aren't supposed to do anything. A lawyer has told you something your H wants. Um, so what?

Just email your lawyer to send an appropriate response. You aren't witholding any property from him, you simply don't want to see a cheater. That's not illegal!
Oh and get them to tell Mr Wayward's legal lackey to deal with THEM in future and to not send you distressing letters.

How did an OW get your phone number?

Although I liked hearing about you telling her off, you got a lot of information from that discusion.

Information from wayward-land prevents your plan being dark.

Next time a skank manages to reach you on the phone, don't let her speak and say: "I'm sorry, I don't speak to adulterers, my time is too valuable and I have to go paint my toenails now." Click!

For a WH I would recommend a simple Click! with no words laugh

I
I
from her BH's phone

Ah I see now. As if she hadn't ambushed you enough already!

R
R
How do you know WH's attorney sent a message to your attorney since you are not able to talk to your attorney about it?

Did an assistant message you the office got the message?

That is confusing to me.

Do nothing about the key until you and your attorney discuss. Meanwhile, relax!

S
OP Offline
S
The assistant mailed me the letter and I received it on Saturday.

B
B
Originally Posted by indiegirl
from her BH's phone

Ah I see now. As if she hadn't ambushed you enough already!

Hmmmm I think her BH needs to know what she did. It sounds like WH is still in contact with her and her BH needs to know. Her BH needs to know she broke contact.

I know you're supposed to be in Plan B, but you engaging with her broke that. She took her BH's phone and messed with you. OW are very low and sneaky. I'm sure she's still in contact with your WH.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
OP Offline
S
My attorney is out of the country and won't be back until next Monday!!! The assistant is trying to reach her.

L
L
So you have a whole week to do your nails multiple times over and not think about a silly key...........

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Logans_Run
So you have a whole week to do your nails multiple times over and not think about a silly key...........

lol! His attorney said he can get a locksmith per the letter.

L
L
And you can turn around and do the same thing if he changes the locks grin

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
Page 88 of 104 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 103 104

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation