Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
M
Originally Posted by crazygirll
Yes but how would i get that on his computer, when he leaves room he shuts it down and when hes done it goes in his briefcase
Can you get up during the night?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M
Does anyone know that if i joined Lindkin website I know i would have to pay to join but what would I see on her profile. Would i see her email address? Would i see her address where she lives also would it show me if my husband has contacted her recently on there. Can you im back and forth on Linkein him and her I mean free. Is it like facebook the way u can send messages back and forth just curious
She has to accept you as a contact.

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M
Yes I have her name i seen it on his lindekin account that she visited it. I know it has to be her because she has a unique first name. Problem is when i went to all the sites checking names out I kept coming up empty
CG, you've been given a number of leads for tracking this ho down. What have you done?

D-Day 2-10-2009

B
B
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
Yes I have her name i seen it on his lindekin account that she visited it. I know it has to be her because she has a unique first name. Problem is when i went to all the sites checking names out I kept coming up empty
CG, you've been given a number of leads for tracking this ho down. What have you done?
Yes please answer this.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
Well I think I've had enough...What am I fighting for..It seems to me I am the only one that cares. I know about his little friendship for 9 weeks now. He sees Me and my 18 and 22 year old dtrs living in this house, no one reallyy talks to him because they know he's lying and he keeps sticking to his same story even to them we were just catching up talking about our jobs talking about my dtrs my wife whats going on in life. My dtrs are like Dad u would text all day this was an old girlfriend how could she be not interested in you. What girl would waste her time talking to someone like that ...I mean texting each other every morning 8 830am and texting every day not one day was missed in 7 weeks........................al;king

B
B
Well I think I've had enough...What am I fighting for..It seems to me I am the only one that cares. I know about his little friendship for 9 weeks now. He sees Me and my 18 and 22 year old dtrs living in this house, no one reallyy talks to him because they know he's lying and he keeps sticking to his same story even to them we were just catching up talking about our jobs talking about my dtrs my wife whats going on in life. My dtrs are like Dad u would text all day this was an old girlfriend how could she be not interested in you. What girl would waste her time talking to someone like that ...I mean texting each other every morning 8 830am and texting every day not one day was missed in 7 weeks........................al;king
Do you want help or not?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

L
L
There's a strong possibility of busting this affair, if you follow the steps the posters have been giving you.

Yes, it's horrible right now to watch your previously sane and decent husband turn into a lying wayward alien right before your eyes. Of course he's going to lie about it; that's what they ALL do. So get the evidence, expose to everyone, and Plan A for a couple of weeks.

If the affair IS busted, your H will likely one day be very thankful that you stopped him from becoming an awful person and wrecking his life.

And IF he writes the No Contact letter, becomes transparent, exercises extraordinary precautions to avoid another affair, and provides just compensation in the form of a passionate romantic marriage, you could both have a wonderful marriage.

What's stopping you?

Married 1980
DDay Nov 2010

Recovered thanks to Marriage Builders
N
N
Even if you don't R, your daughters will see that marriage is worth fighting for, even if you have a justified option to walk away. They'll know you did everything could.

If you're done, and don't want to fight, that's ok, too, but I would still recommend going into Plan B. The last thing a sane person needs is to keep exposing themselves to a crazy wayward over the long term.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
P
P
Originally Posted by Neak
The last thing a sane person needs is to keep exposing themselves to a crazy wayward over the long term.

True, true.

I
I

CG, yes but you still need to find out whats going on, dont you?

Who cares what he says and how he acts? Get the facts.

Also (and I know this hard) but try to avoid making long term decisions or plans.

Anything you decide now will be based on emotions, not facts

Your emotions will change every day and ping you around like a pinball. Ignore them.

Trying to make decisions like 'Im done' - it is woefully too soon to say that. You are reeling and in the midst of the most devastating experience of your life. Just concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other. On the plan.

The plan keeps all your options open. Dont worry.

Concentrate on facts, concentrate on the MB Plans.

You are now in Plan A in which you show your best, toughest self to WH. You snoop.

Plan A lasts only a few weeks.

OK?

Last edited by indiegirl; 06/26/12 09:39 AM.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

M
M
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO FIND THIS WOMAN? I have asked you this before. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE?

D-Day 2-10-2009

J
J
If you want to save your marriage you need to follow the marriage builders plan.
Have you found this woman's name
?

E
E
My advice to you if you continue on the same path: Do this. It's cheaper and you can continue to live in denial and pain. Just remember to wear nice shoes.

[Linked Image from adrants.com]

Or....just to see what happens, you could TAKE THE ADVICE given here and use it to save a marriage and family.

Last edited by EverAfter2010; 06/26/12 11:07 PM.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
C
OP Offline
C
Does anyone know what I could do here with my var to much background noise. It sounds like he's saying something I really need to hear on it but he is talking very low and air condition making it hard for me to hear.

C
OP Offline
C
Yes I do know her name. I have spent hours trying to get something from it. I come up with nothing it is driving me crazy I am trying to find out info.

B
B
Yes I do know her name. I have spent hours trying to get something from it. I come up with nothing it is driving me crazy I am trying to find out info.
You've checked facebook? Intellius.com?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
OP Offline
C
yes I have

I
I
Could you be blocked? Have you tried looking it up 'not as you' but from a public point of view if that makes sense?

OW blocked me on facebook as soon as she got wind I knew. If I search for her name I come up blank, but if I use my sisters identity, I can see her. I can even see her if I just google her.

It's a bit simplistic in terms of advice, but have you tried googling her name and town? you may get some leads that way.

Is she on WHs friends list? Would anyone else have added her?

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
OP Offline
C
Does anyone have a linkedin account that could help me out looking up a name?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (SadNewYorker, 1 invisible), 999 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation