Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
I call on the MB family to please pray for my mother who was admitted to intensive care with a suspected heart attack and fluid on her lungs. I ask for guidance for the wonderful medical team that they will identify the problem and be able to treat her appropriately.

I also ask that you pray for my children who are faced with her illness whilst they are still struggling with the effects of infidelity.

I pray for continued strength so I can support my mother and children during this time of emotional trauma.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Married: 22yrs 8mths
DS 9yrs;DD 19yrs;DS 21yrs
Bomb drop:marriage not working don't know if ILY 12.11.11
DD:26.11.11
WH moves to OW house 28.11.11
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12
D:20.7.14

"There are moments in life that make us & set the course of who we become. Sometimes they're little & subtle,sometimes they're big & we never saw them coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what we do afterwards that counts & we find out who we are."
M
M
I prayed for you and your family, happyfuture. I am very sorry about your mother. frown

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
pray for you and your family happy.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
pray Prayers going up for all of you, happyfuture. Please keep us posted.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

A
A
May the God of mercy and grace be with your mother. I pray for her healing. I pray for the family that God would provide peace. I give thanks to God with listens to our prayers and is with us in our times of need.

In Jesus name,
Amen

H
OP Offline
H
Thank you Mel, Brainhurts, MaritalBliss and Askme I sincerely appreciate your prayers and thoughts for my mother and children.

My mother currently has hear and respiratory faliure. She also has pnuemonia and as a result of an infection her kidneys are not working and she is on diaylsis. We will know in 3 -6 weeks if her kidney will function again. She has edema (fluid in her tissues) and her liver is also struggling.

I ask fellow MBers for your continued prayers for my mother and children.

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12

"There are moments in life that make us & set the course of who we become. Sometimes they're little & subtle,sometimes they're big & we never saw them coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what we do afterwards that counts & we find out who we are."
A
A
Father we pray for this mother who is in the hospital. We ask that you surround her with those who can help. We pray for an answer that can be resolved. We pray for the family that you may give them strength and guidance. Father we pray you minister to the needs of those around them.

We pray these things in Jesus name,
Amen.

M
M
Originally Posted by happyfuture66
Thank you Mel, Brainhurts, MaritalBliss and Askme I sincerely appreciate your prayers and thoughts for my mother and children.

My mother currently has hear and respiratory faliure. She also has pnuemonia and as a result of an infection her kidneys are not working and she is on diaylsis. We will know in 3 -6 weeks if her kidney will function again. She has edema (fluid in her tissues) and her liver is also struggling.

I ask fellow MBers for your continued prayers for my mother and children.
I am so sorry, happy. I had to deal with the same failures in my parents' health. It's so distressing - hugs to you! (Darn, why didn't anyone tell us how hard it could be to be a kid? Our parents were never supposed to get sick! frown )

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

H
OP Offline
H
Mum passed away on 28.8.12. My DS19 and I were with her holding her hands when she passed away. My children showed their love and support for mum, each other and for me during an emotionally traumatic time. It was not easy maintaining a brave face and trying to provide calmness and reassurance. Showing love and support was much easier.

Thankyou to BrainHurts, Maritalbliss, Askme and Melody Lane for your support, thoughts and prayers. I sincerely appreciate and know this helped me find inner strength.

My children have faced so much grief, loss and change this year ... infidelity, abandonment, wayward behaviour and mum's death. I am so proud of my children that throughtout the emotional trauma they have remained true to themselves and the values they have been taught. They have shown each other, my mother and myself love, compassion, care and support.

I ask for your prayers for my children as the continue along this journey.

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12

B
B
I'm so sorry for your loss happy. hug

You and your children are in my prayers. pray

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

H
OP Offline
H
Thank you BH I appreciate your support ... it has helped.

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12

B
B
Originally Posted by happyfuture66
Thank you BH I appreciate your support ... it has helped.
The MB family is the best, aren't they?

I'm so glad you're part of the family happy. Your growth shows so much especially when you've been through the ringer.
hug

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation