Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I
I
Originally Posted by HonestyLovebust
How would the women in this forum react to a husband that got babysitters 3 days a week, made arrangements, made sure kids did homework the day before to reduce her stress, packed lunches the night before, laid out clothes for kids to change the night before, and took her to dinner and shopping or movies without asking her. She pushes back on UA time, but I think that is the stress talking and if I removed the things that cause the stress, maybe she'd feel more comfortable getting out with me?

Those things have zero effect on the lovebank!

No one loves the home help. If they did, we would have romantic feelings for our mothers and never leave home.

Besides which, these things help you and the running of your home just as much as they help her. So I don't see why they are seen as anything particularly special.

These helpful and organised things could HELP. Help set a background where needs were met and lovebusters eliminated.

But alone - nothing. Particularly not while lovebusters are in force. If your wife is in withdrawal you need six months at least love-bust free with some stellar needs meeting.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

M
M
I once asked my wife if she resented me because most things come very easily to me, to which she never answered the question. Do some people resent others for doing well at things?

My wife would answer with a resounding "YES!". For the early part of our marriage, she was "in awe" of me. Everything seemed to "fall into my lap" when in reality I was working hard and taking chances that paid off. After a while that "awe" did turn into resentment. She was supposed to be an equal partner but all the good in our life seemed to be a direct result of my effort. I made sure she knew that, mostly in subtle ways. Also, I often told her that her contribution was just as important, but she knew it was lip service (I did too). Just a way for me to later say, "I give you credit, don't I?". She definitely didn�t feel like an equal. In hindsight it was almost patronizing to her. When you asked your W this, she may have taken it as a DJ, I know my W would (because IT IS). In other words, you asked her "are you mad because I'm awesome and you're not?" Think about it.

Me: BH, 36 Military Officer
FWS: 36, repeat offender
Married: Valentine's Day 1998
DD-15/ DS-10
Almost recovered and ahead of schedule
I
I
It is a DJ.

Assuming you know what other people think, or why they think it is a DJ.

The way to put is: "Is there anything I am doing you find annoying?" Then it is up to HER to say how and why she finds something irritating.

It is beyond disrespectful to come up with the reason beforehand.

ASK why. do not TELL why.

S
S
Originally Posted by MindMonkey
I once asked my wife if she resented me because most things come very easily to me, to which she never answered the question. Do some people resent others for doing well at things?

. In other words, you asked her "are you mad because I'm awesome and you're not?" Think about it.

Yes. I can feel the arrogance over the www. I am sure your wife can hear loud and clear how awesome you think you are.

My xh has done well in his career. I was never jealous or resentful. I was proud of him and I enjoyed the benefits it brought our family. He however, began to look at me as the weak point of his life...thinking how he could have done better. It didn't build up love for him at all.

I
I

This is exactly what we've been talking about HLB. You need to learn how to speak to your wife respectfully and not say ANYTHING disrespectful like this for at least six months before the love will return.

Like all of us, you'd love to get your admiration need met, wouldn't you? Have your wife look up at you with glowing eyes and tell you she loves how she is treated?

Well, to do that you have to quit being disrespectful FIRST and keep it up FOREVER.

Not one more item, please.

Right now you are being disrespectful on a daily basis (and I don't care if she is too). While you are being disrespectful on a daily basis she CANNOT love anything you do. No one could.

This comment about how she resents your abilities offended ME and it wasn't about me!

No wonder she did not answer, she was probably trying to keep her temper.

Last edited by indiegirl; 11/06/13 12:21 PM.

H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted by SmilingWoman

. In other words, you asked her "are you mad because I'm awesome and you're not?" Think about it.

Yes. I can feel the arrogance over the www. I am sure your wife can hear loud and clear how awesome you think you are.

My xh has done well in his career. I was never jealous or resentful. I was proud of him and I enjoyed the benefits it brought our family. He however, began to look at me as the weak point of his life...thinking how he could have done better. It didn't build up love for him at all.

Makes a lot of sense. I'm glad you were never jealous or resentful. I told her that one time that things come easy to me, never again. I don't even tell when I bring on new clients anymore, because she never reacts with joy, just sarcasm. I don't tell her anything about running anymore, because she reacts with sarcasm. Pretty much any success I have in my life has become a sore topic so I just don't even bother. Yes I have a need for admiration from my wife, and I get none, in fact always the opposite, but I won't suppose as to the reasons why, that is a DJ. My wife doesn't think that I trust her. She sent me a text. I do trust my wife, but the accusation from 2-3 years ago is not something she is over yet, at least according to her.

H
OP Offline
H

My wife would answer with a resounding "YES!". For the early part of our marriage, she was "in awe" of me. Everything seemed to "fall into my lap" when in reality I was working hard and taking chances that paid off. After a while that "awe" did turn into resentment. She was supposed to be an equal partner but all the good in our life seemed to be a direct result of my effort. I made sure she knew that, mostly in subtle ways. Also, I often told her that her contribution was just as important, but she knew it was lip service (I did too). Just a way for me to later say, "I give you credit, don't I?". She definitely didn�t feel like an equal. In hindsight it was almost patronizing to her. When you asked your W this, she may have taken it as a DJ, I know my W would (because IT IS). In other words, you asked her "are you mad because I'm awesome and you're not?" Think about it.

I never looked at it this way because I don't think that way. I take great joy in my wife's successes. When she finishes a race and places high I'm her biggest fan. When she does something creative with the kids I'm the first one to tell how awesome I think it is. I take great joy in anyone who succeeds or achieves. My wife has been a runner for a long time. I remember the first time I told her I wanted to sign up for a race. I was thinking of it in terms of us having a hobby that we might be able to do together, plus it is healthy. To my surprise she reacted very negatively and sarcastically and still does to this day.

P
P
I never looked at it this way because I don't think that way.
What matters is how your wife sees it.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted by Prisca
I never looked at it this way because I don't think that way.
What matters is how your wife sees it.
Correct, I was just giving you my perspective and the reason I failed to see it from her perspective. There are reasons not excuses.

M
M
Is there a reason you aren't answering this?

Originally Posted by markos
Have you scheduled an appointment with your M.D. for antidepressants?

Willing but not able. I'm not able, emotionally to respond respectfully to someone who treats me like this at this level. I literally cannot take it any longer.

Dr. Harley's advice for a man who feels like that is antidepressants - you are feeling like the situation is hopeless, feeling like there are no solutions - that's the very definition of depression. That is what depression does: it makes it impossible for you to see solutions to your problems. Antidepressant medication helps to even out your emotional highs and lows to enable you to think rationally about what to do about your problem, because your emotions will sabotage you.

Dr. Harley cautions people to pick his Plan A or Plan B and to avoid what he calls "Plan C," which is not having a plan at all. Either show your wife the BEST of you so you can chip away at this problem by making the most love bank deposits possible (Plan A) (and use antidepressants to help with that!), or separate to protect both of you from further love bank withdrawals. What you are doing now is not working.

Now, you are saying a lot about how you "reached a limit" and are just "not able" to remain respectful, etc., and I am here to tell you that this is not factually true. It is a lie you tell yourself. As an abusive husband, I had to learn to quit telling myself this lie in order to learn how to stop the abuse: my demands, disrespect, and angry outbursts. I had to learn that it was always my choice whether to become angry, disrespectful, or demanding, or not. I had to learn that it was possible to abstain from these three behaviors NO MATTER WHAT MY WIFE DID TO ME. Even if she broke every Marriage Builders rule in the book, even if she was demanding, disrespectful, and angry towards me (she was), even if she had an affair (she did), I learned that it was possible at all times to not abuse her in response.

And wives of abusive (and formerly abusive) husbands are very testing. Dr. Harley has said that even when working with these women, knowing that they are risking all of their marital recovery and sometimes even risking their husbands going to jail or worse, he has a very, very hard time convincing them to not do things that are very testing to their husbands. But he has a LOT of success teaching the husbands to never be demanding, disrespectful, or angry no matter what the wife does. This is the only way marital recovery is possible for these situations. And it works!

If you persist in telling yourself that you can't do it, you really do need to see your doctor about prescribing antidepressants. My doctor prescribed lexapro. Dr. Harley often recommends wellbutrin. I felt I was going to break just going to my doctor and asking, but I'm so glad I did! I was only on them for about three months, and in that time we turned everything around and our marriage is great!

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
B
B
I do give her little things on occasion, but it never works out, she always makes it about me wanting something for it. In other words, she just doesn't see it as a genuine attempt to meet her needs.

Can you give me a couple examples of the type of things you give your wife, the delivery used and what her response was?

My wife is different than most. She does not require affection whatsoever, always been that way.

Even when you were dating and newlyweds? She didn't want to kiss, hold hands, snuggle? Nothing? Ever?

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
B
B
Originally Posted by black_raven
Originally Posted by SugarCane
Specifically she had an issue that she missed two problems at all. She wanted her to have a perfect score and so she asked me to make sure that nothing was wrong prior to turning it in which is not what we agreed to, that is me, my wife, and the teacher.
It seems that you all agreed that you (parents) would not do her homework for her.

I don't see that what your wife asked you to do - to check it before it was turned in - was going back on your agreement not to do her homework for her. Checking it is NOT doing it for her.

Your wife did not ask you to do your daughter's homework for her, as far as I can tell.

The way I read it, the issue was not that either parent was doing the child's homework...there was an agreement to not change DD'sanswers if they were wrong. Seems like there is confusion of what is being considered as "checked." Parents will check that the homework is done but if the answers are wrong, they agreed to leave it and let DD get graded based on her answers the first time around.

My two cents

My point is that my wife wanted to have me ensure that all homework was being turned in at 100% and that is not what we agreed upon. You are exactly correct BR.

Perhaps you can check DD's homework and if she did get an answer wrong, you can give DD a chance to work the problem again. Ask your wife, if that is agreeable. That way DD is still doing the work but was given an opportunity to correct the error. If your wife wants 100% but doesn't want DD to do the work then it is your wife's problem.

This year my children transferred to a new school. During the orientation, the parents were addressed by a school counselor while the children went off to meet their teachers. The counselor was not a child counselor...she was a parental counselor. The message was for parents to stop saving their children from failure. She specifically called out the mothers and told them to stop enabling and let their kiddos develop and grow up. If Johnny forgot his packed lunch, he would still eat and wouldn't starve. If Susie forgot her homework, let her take the hit on her grade so she can learn not to forget it again. Basically, do not bring the forgotten lunch or homework to school...or else your kids never learn consequences and aren't motivated to do for themselves. Her discussion was AWESOME and you could quickly tell whose feathers she ruffled and who were the mother hens.

Your wife may be this way...women tend to be that way vs men. Call your school district and see if they have a parental counselor. If they do, perhaps he/she can speak to you and your wife.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
M
M
I never looked at it this way because I don't think that way. I take great joy in my wife's successes. When she finishes a race and places high I'm her biggest fan. When she does something creative with the kids I'm the first one to tell how awesome I think it is. I take great joy in anyone who succeeds or achieves. My wife has been a runner for a long time. I remember the first time I told her I wanted to sign up for a race. I was thinking of it in terms of us having a hobby that we might be able to do together, plus it is healthy. To my surprise she reacted very negatively and sarcastically and still does to this day.
There's a lot of similarity to the way I used to treat my wife. She is also a runner and when she places high, I'd be the first to congratulate her. When she does something awesome with the kids, I'd be sure to praise her. I also took great joy in all her accomplishments. But she truly felt that everyone (including me and her) saw her accomplishments as less than mine.

Between you and me, when she placed first in a race, I bragged to all my buddies about it. But it wasn't about her getting a pat on the back, it was for me. I wanted people to pat me on the back (for nabbing a hot wife and providing so unselfishly for my family), and they did! Shamefully, I can admit now that at the time I felt like some sort of great benefactor to my W. How great of a man am I, providing all this for my family. Heck, the work I do ENABLES her to train so much. Any other husband would put her to work once the kids were in school. Without me, she wouldn't have this great life. How dare she not grovel at my feet thanking me and showering me with admiration?

I'll tell you why not. I was a disrespectful jerk...for years. Not only did she not admire me, she eventually HATED me. My wife withdrew into the ultimate IB, starting a secret second life. Didn't work out very well for me when OM started giving her the admiration I wasn't [really] giving her.

Me: BH, 36 Military Officer
FWS: 36, repeat offender
Married: Valentine's Day 1998
DD-15/ DS-10
Almost recovered and ahead of schedule
H
OP Offline
H
Is there a reason you aren't answering this?

Have you scheduled an appointment with your M.D. for antidepressants?

Willing but not able. I'm not able, emotionally to respond respectfully to someone who treats me like this at this level. I literally cannot take it any longer.

Dr. Harley's advice for a man who feels like that is antidepressants - you are feeling like the situation is hopeless, feeling like there are no solutions - that's the very definition of depression. That is what depression does: it makes it impossible for you to see solutions to your problems. Antidepressant medication helps to even out your emotional highs and lows to enable you to think rationally about what to do about your problem, because your emotions will sabotage you.

Dr. Harley cautions people to pick his Plan A or Plan B and to avoid what he calls "Plan C," which is not having a plan at all. Either show your wife the BEST of you so you can chip away at this problem by making the most love bank deposits possible (Plan A) (and use antidepressants to help with that!), or separate to protect both of you from further love bank withdrawals. What you are doing now is not working.

Now, you are saying a lot about how you "reached a limit" and are just "not able" to remain respectful, etc., and I am here to tell you that this is not factually true. It is a lie you tell yourself. As an abusive husband, I had to learn to quit telling myself this lie in order to learn how to stop the abuse: my demands, disrespect, and angry outbursts. I had to learn that it was always my choice whether to become angry, disrespectful, or demanding, or not. I had to learn that it was possible to abstain from these three behaviors NO MATTER WHAT MY WIFE DID TO ME. Even if she broke every Marriage Builders rule in the book, even if she was demanding, disrespectful, and angry towards me (she was), even if she had an affair (she did), I learned that it was possible at all times to not abuse her in response.

And wives of abusive (and formerly abusive) husbands are very testing. Dr. Harley has said that even when working with these women, knowing that they are risking all of their marital recovery and sometimes even risking their husbands going to jail or worse, he has a very, very hard time convincing them to not do things that are very testing to their husbands. But he has a LOT of success teaching the husbands to never be demanding, disrespectful, or angry no matter what the wife does. This is the only way marital recovery is possible for these situations. And it works!

If you persist in telling yourself that you can't do it, you really do need to see your doctor about prescribing antidepressants. My doctor prescribed lexapro. Dr. Harley often recommends wellbutrin. I felt I was going to break just going to my doctor and asking, but I'm so glad I did! I was only on them for about three months, and in that time we turned everything around and our marriage is great!

Nope not at all. I'm frustrated, but I wanted to speak with Steve before doing anything, hope you understand.

H
OP Offline
H
Taking a break from here, sorry, need to educate myself after speaking with Steve. thanks for everything.

H
OP Offline
H
Taking a break from here, sorry, need to educate myself after speaking with Steve. thanks for everything.

My wife's response to speaking with Steve:

"I am completely opposed to MB and have no desire to follow anything it stands for. There are many reasons why I feel this way."

Then she dropped a bomb on me that she "plans on being gone the entire weekend including Monday." Not asking, telling me. Aside from one night with my sister wouldn't even tell me where. Hard to take someone serious and build trust in a relationship with stuff like this. As I told you before, she is the most unreasonable person in the world, and she is treating this as a game that she needs to beat me at all costs, and if that means we end our marriage, well then at least she won. Unreal. What a great start to my suggestion from Steve directly.

Last edited by HonestyLovebust; 11/06/13 04:22 PM.
L
L
but isn't very organized about things and often times doesn't remember where she places things, forgets things, and I admit I have expressed my disapproval on numerous occasions. When this happens and she gets stressed out I come to the rescue most often, and in some instances just begin taking over one more thing. So now we are in a place where I continue to take over things and I really have to be honest with myself as to whether it was to help her, or because of me being intolerant of the way it was done. Probably some of both, but it hasn't gotten me anywhere.
Ok, this is so disrespectful, and is a huge love buster. How would YOU feel if somebody was calling you disorganized when maybe you just don't feel like doing what they are trying to force you to do? My H is much the same, he has a perfectionist issue..it's his way or the highway. And he lets me know I'm failing to measure up. It's terrible. And it makes me HATE him. Sometimes the visual that pops into my head is that of a monster.

I own my own company and am probably the most efficient person I know so we are not a good "fit" in that regard.
again, wow. Very disrespectful to say how efficient you are, and how much of a bad fit you are (aka, wife is inefficient). She is a HUMAN BEING. There is no one way to do everything. You were not blessed with knowing the "right way" to live life. You are not showing your wife respect at all.

Is it possible though, that my wife feels a significant amount of depression, even when I don't do or say anything?
I strongly suspect she is depressed because she is married to a man who is not at all respectful, and in fact is downright mean to her.

1. She needs me to listen. I mean she has a very low tolerance for not listening and/or forgetting something. If I'm not careful in reading a text about what to pick up and get the wrong thing or forget what she asked for it is a big, big deal to her. Her mother never listens to her by the way so I get it. I've tried to adjust in the past by making more notes, but on occasion I mess up and she certainly lets me know about it.
Probably you think you are listening, but in fact you hear her and then judge her. Have you ever listened to her without trying to "correct" her? I bet she wants someone to REALLY understand her pov. And from what I've seen here I doubt you actually listen with the intent of understanding her. I bet you (like my H) listen to judge. The reason she complains when you mess up, is because she isn't in love with you, and also you screwing up make her think you didn't listen in the first place.

2. She needs admiration. I worship this woman in terms of praising how she looks, how cute a top that she wears, etc. I go out of my way never to criticize her ever about anything, and frankly don't even have the urge to. Nevertheless she needs this from me, even though she has a negative comment to say each time I do compliment her. I could stand to be more genuine when I do praise her, and maybe I have not been.
My H does the same thing. But I don't believe him. He is mean, and I don't trust him. His compliments actually seem like they are a ploy to get me to ***edit***. So he seems like a liar in my eyes. you can't compliment someone and criticize them in the next breath, and have your compliment mean anything. You DO criticize your W. Every time you do that you tear down any credibility you have. I, too, don't allow my husband to touch me. I brush his arms away and say "don't touch me" because I hate him. I bet your wife feels similar. He feels like a lying sneak to me, and the stuff you say feels so similar to my situation (so similar I've wondered if you WERE my husband). He talks just like you. It's very disrespectful and has caused me to not only lose my love for him, but actually to hate him.

3. She wants me to be thoughtful. Huge improvement over the first 5 years of marriage where I was the opposite of thoughtful. The little things go along way with her. At times I've been incredibly thoughtful but she always nitpicks something and I get frustrated and tend to give up on this.
Again, I would be willing to bet she doens't think your thoughtfulness is genuine based on the time she's spent with you, and how hurtful you have been. My husband could have kept me happy with little things from the getgo, but now, I just don't even want them. Don't buy her clothes. Seriously. Do something romantic and THOUGHTFUL. Clothing is not it, jmo.

4. She needs "stuff". This is a tough one and I say this not to be a martyr, it is just how I'm wired. I have very little need for material things. I'm like my mom. I'd rather spend $100 on dinner with my wife than anything $100 could buy for the house or on clothes. My wife places a great deal of importance on things whereas I value experiences and I have not done a good job of hiding my disapproval of the practice. I don't hold money over her head but I certainly remind my wife on occasion that we are buying more than we can afford and this makes her feel bad. In fact I don't know anyway to say it without making her feel bad.
This is just a DJ. To say she values materialistic stuff. Do you even understand WHY. Do you even ask her why she wants something? I get the feeling you don't care, you just DJ her right off the bat. ***edit*** Seriuosly, this is disrespectful.
Do I meet all of my wife's needs, likely not. All in all I'm a wonderful Father, and from the outside, the guy that gets the "you are so lucky to have him as your husband" guy. This is to everybody but my wife, yet the others don't matter, only she does and I want more than anything to have a romantic relationship with this woman, but I feel like she won't let me in. She keeps the walls up. When I hug her she drops her arms to the side or pushes me away.

I would bet you might not be meeting many of her ENs at all. Everyone thinks my H is super dad too! He coaches soccer, is involved, all of it. But at the end of the day, WHOSE admiration do you most want? It should be your wife's. She's smart, she does not admire you because you are abusive. In fact, she sounds like me. My walls are up, I push my husband away and don't want his hugs either. She's probably in and out of withdrawl and conflict with you...and you do not help her to stay out of withdrawl because you hurt her more than anyone else. Stop hurting your wife!!!

She sent me a text last night that she has forgiven me, but not forgotten, about me accusing her of cheating 2 years ago, and thinks that me finding her at the wedding meant that I still don't trust her. She doesn't get over things very easily, that I know for sure, and I don't think she is over the first 5 years of our marriage yet.

If she was in love, she WOULD get over things. She doesn't get over things because more of the same is coming. And she knows that. Have you actually given her a reason to truly forgive you? Are you actually a CHANGED man who will never hurt her in that way again? My husband's favorite word is "sorry" and unfortunately it means nothing now. He's an abuser who says sorry but then just does it again. So likely, she is having trouble forgiving someone who is just going to keep hurting her over and over and over and over.

As for ruining the MB program, well why did you accuse her of an affair? She wasn't having one, so why did you link your accusations to the MB program.

I can tell you one thing: the MB program can save your marriage and can teach you to be a good husband. If you decide to do it. I'm hoping my H will! you don't need to call it MB to be a great thoughtful spouse who NEVER treats his wife disrespectfully and considers her opinions and doesn't act independently. If you just work the program I'm sure she would come around...but you have to commit to doing it for a LONG time. years...and she would come around. She has walls up to protect herself from you. And now you've linked MB to a husband accusing his wife of having an affair in her eyes. When most likely she just feels very much abused and withdrawn from you. If you want to save your marriage, stop hurting your wife!

And I will just say that the more you write on here, the more you sound like my husband. You aren't him, but wow, I feel like he is very much like you...so I think I'm in a unique position to understand your wife.

Last edited by McLovin; 11/06/13 09:05 PM. Reason: T.O.S. - vulgar & disrespectful
M
M

My wife's response to speaking with Steve:

"I am completely opposed to MB and have no desire to follow anything it stands for. There are many reasons why I feel this way."

Then she dropped a bomb on me that she "plans on being gone the entire weekend including Monday." Not asking, telling me. Aside from one night with my sister wouldn't even tell me where. Hard to take someone serious and build trust in a relationship with stuff like this. As I told you before, she is the most unreasonable person in the world, and she is treating this as a game that she needs to beat me at all costs, and if that means we end our marriage, well then at least she won. Unreal. What a great start to my suggestion from Steve directly.

What did Steve suggest you do?

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M

Great idea, yes, educate!

http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi4200_radio.html

B
B
***EDIT***

Last edited by Toujours; 11/06/13 05:35 PM. Reason: TOS: disruptive

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation