Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 108 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 107 108
J
J
Hey...all is fair in love and war.

W
OP Offline
W
I keep thinking about some of the stuff she has said like, why are you trying to ruin his life! ruin his life, what about ours???

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I keep thinking about some of the stuff she has said like, why are you trying to ruin his life! ruin his life, what about ours???

She is defending him because she is in love with him.
My wife had an affair with a felon that was imprisoned for 9 years for trying to kill his own 3 yr old daughter!
When I uncovered his criminal record, she was furious that I told others (family) about it...including our children!
She still tells them (she lives with him now) that he's a "nice guy!"

L
L

exactly,

this is why you need to kick the OM out of your sandbox!

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
W
OP Offline
W
Now thats messed up, and unreal, are you kidding me???

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
I have to pay this guy a visit.. I need all the resources to make sure he is kicked out of our lives. Give me every idea MB has..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Now thats messed up, and unreal, are you kidding me???

No, I'm not kidding.
You'll often see posters write that your wife is "in the fog."

The definition of "the fog," as explained by Dr. Harley is "irrational thinking."
As a law enforcement officer, you probably encounter people that make you scratch your head. My high school best friend worked in prisons and later a county jail for years, and he told me that he knew many of the people in jail...because they were repeat offenders. Why do they do that?

Well, you can have someone completely law abiding and stable...that will cash in the pension, run off with the 20 year old secretary into the sunset with the convertible he just bought with his life savings....

....and this same individual will crawl back a few months later. He was thinking irrationally! And people in affairs behave like a drug addict! That's why Harley treats them like addicts and their affair partners as a drug of choice..because they will do ANYTHING to get a fix!

W
OP Offline
W
I have to get her out of this fog.. I need everyones ideas so I can get her to withdraw and get cleaned.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I'm glad i'm here, I need as much input and ideas to get her out of this mess, I know mel predicts she will be back home. so I have to make sure I don't love bust and fill her love banks and then get rid of the drug..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I have to get her out of this fog.. I need everyones ideas so I can get her to withdraw and get cleaned.

It would be a great idea to post him on cheaterville. That is another way you can run this jerk off. These postings on these cheater websites drive the cheaters CRAZY.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
how would he know he's on the site?? do i tell him..

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 03/29/14 10:32 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L
I'm glad i'm here, I need as much input and ideas to get her out of this mess, I know mel predicts she will be back home. so I have to make sure I don't love bust and fill her love banks and then get rid of the drug..

Call him up at work and ask him lots of questions about the Checkmate DNA kit you bought, he is a pharmacist and should be able to answer some questions. Then drop a line 'oh yeah, my wife is having an affair with a pharmacist".

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
W
OP Offline
W
Thats a great idea, thats awesome...see that DNA thing was asked by my wife because that got back to her that I had DNA, so I'm sure he knows about it also.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Do you have his photo?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M

You would email or text him a link. But you need a photo. Do you have one? Does he have a page on linkedin?

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I can get one, he has some on the internet..why now were talking, some good ideas..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J

Cheaterville will email a link to his post to any email address you ask them to. There is a tool on the website to "email cheater report."

M
M
if we can just keep him posting his entire shift we can keep him from giving tickets to nice ladies! laugh

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
he has a page on linkdn

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
he has a page on linkdn

I mentioned that as a resource to find his photo for cheaterville.com but it sounds like you already found his pic. I would go to his linkedin page if you can and copy the names of his business contacts. If you cant access them, then see if you can get to his "skills and endorsements" section and see if he has endorsements. Make a note of the people who endorsed him because they are likely his closest friends or colleagues. See if you can find their facebook pages so you can also send them a link to cheaterville.com/

Exposure 101

Page 20 of 108 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation