Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 108 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 107 108
M
M
I am glad your sister is there to help you. What a nightmare!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by armymama
What happened at your appointment with the workplace shrink? What made him/her think you needed to be hospitalized?

AM

Thats another question?? I did go up to the our unit for that however they said I need to see the one down stairs.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
which turned out to be the crisis center.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
A
A
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
What happened at your appointment with the workplace shrink? What made him/her think you needed to be hospitalized?

AM

Thats another question?? I did go up to the our unit for that however they said I need to see the one down stairs.

What is the significance of that? Is it something unusual? Does this have anything to do with ex-wife?

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by LearnedTooLate
Under what pretense did your Ex-Wife have so much power of escalating this situation to such an inordinately unjustifiable mental health involuntary incarceration?

How can you protect yourself from her proceeding with this level of contempt against you again in the future?

I feel your responses to your current Wife have remained admirably in line with previous suggestions, yet as long as she is away and still wayward, either in thought or actions, that contact should be only when you could put your best foot forwards.

When she continually repeats her outrage against your exposure, it may be best just to state that the issue has already been discussed and you did what you felt was right to fight for your marriage. should If there is no other topic to jointly discuss, then just call it quits till the next encounter.

If she insists her contact with POSOM is over, she should be willing to hand write the required NC letter that you review and mail out to the POSOM.

If she is not willing to do that, then you know she is still in contact for sure.

LTL

I see what you're saying, I will give it a go, however she did call me asking if I called b/c she had an unknown call, I now that was probably just a reason to call me. I just got out of the mental hosp, she knows I wouldn't call her like that. I told her that they should come home and she said don't tell me what i should do, I said ok, and then told ok then i have to go, we hung up. She called me back 4 times and text me twice asking to talk to me and then saying nevermind. I can't be there at her becking call, she said nevermind so I have to stand some ground. Let her think f a while. I can call her tomorrow and tell her I didn't see she called and text b/c my phone died.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W

AM

What is the significance of that? Is it something unusual? Does this have anything to do with ex-wife?

AM

I truly believe my ex is the one who pulled all these strings. This is were I don't know what to believe. My wife was contacted by the dept and she said we were going through a divorce and I bet you she never told them she was having an affair. she said she was told only a 24 hour observation etc... when she learned diffrent and they were getting ready to put psychosis drugs in me she called the department back teling tem that what they are doing to me is wrong. I really don't know what to believe, the women who I trusted and believed in has become a lier.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
How did your posting on Cheaterville get pulled down? Do you know?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I have know idea

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I'm sure you can get it removed, there are ads for it.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I'm sure jedi would know how something like that can be removed

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

V
V

Why not just put it back up with a few more details? Put the pressure back on him. I wouldn't back down from this at all.

So sorry for what you went through. Your ex needs to feel some serious consequences for this. Inexcusable.

Last edited by Viper; 04/06/14 08:40 PM.

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

W
OP Offline
W
well my friends, I'm in a shock that I can't believe what has happened the past 5 days of my life that I will never get back. I did meet some interesting people, I felt extremely sorry for these people in the mental hospital, I was sane as can be fighting and defending that I never said what my ex said I said, do you know people still looked at me as if I was lying and I couldn't convince them, do you know how that makes a person feel?

My wife just text me again "why wouldn't you answer the phone earlier" I'm not going to respond to her.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Viper

Why not just put it back up with a few more details? Put the pressure back on him. I wouldn't back down from this at all.

So sorry for what you went through. Your ex needs to feel some serious consequences for this. Inexcusable.

makes me wonder who took it down in the first place. apparently its not against the law to put it up..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

V
V
Telling the truth has never been against the law. It is curious as to how it disappeared, but no real worries there. Just put it back up and ramp it up detail wise. You back down on all this then he just gains confidence in what he's doing.

And your wife does as well.

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

W
OP Offline
W
My wife just called me again, I just need some time for myself, all I have been doing is fighting for my marriage and look what it has gotten me? 5 days in a mental hospital a restraining order against me, all b/c I have morals and values, b/c I believed in my wedding vows, I'm sitting her crying b/c of all the hurt I have taken, I have been holding these tears back for sometime. I have been beaten down to the ground, I have to face my subordinates and peers to be judge wheather or not I was going to harm myself. I'm not sure Ican take much more and when I tal to my wife, I hang on to the smallest glimmer of home just to be crushed and beaten down. I'm sorry I feel like I went to hell and back...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

A
A
WD,

Can you turn your phone off and get some rest? Have you eaten today?

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
W
OP Offline
W
WD,

Can you turn your phone off and get some rest? Have you eaten today?

AM

I turned it off. I have been eating 4 meals a day. In the hospital we ate 3 meals and had a snack time at 8:00pm. I ate everything, they sure didn't give us a lot of food.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I do have a lot of faith in GOD, I'm still a man and I needed to let this cry out,needed to let the pain out. I do know I will forgive. I always do, thats one thing I don't do is hang on to bad things, I always forgive and let them go.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I'm not looking for any pitty, I believe I showed how much I love my wife by going through this. I hope she looks at it and sees what she is losing. She told me by me doing all this it just validated her reason for leaving me. I truly believe that is foggbabble. She told it was wrong for me threatening OM, I replied I never threatened him, I just asked his intentions, she said well you scared him. I said and thats right he should be scared.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/06/14 09:43 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
I think I just need to call it quits and work through my pain and be done with it..

At this point, I would (personally) drop marital recovery efforts.
This woman would allow you to lose your freedoms so she can carry on her affair. I would treat her as evil and protect myself legally.

But, it's your life.
Did you fail the psych exam?
I encourage you to email Dr. Harley for advice: mbradio@marriagebuilders.com. He can personally respond to your email and offer guidance. He operated the largest chain of mental health clinics in Minnesota so he is familiar with these types of cases and can give you good perspective on how to protect yourself from loosing your freedom

Page 50 of 108 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation