Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 85 of 108 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 107 108
J
J
I would post his cell and home phone number on there also.
That way everyone can call and text him to celebrate his adultery with him

L
L
Just a thought... I wonder if your WW and POSOM are hoping to find out what your proof is and your information gathering tactics are when you show your proof of their affair in an attempt to get the PPO dismissed?

Also, before I forget... Why can't you just tell her you drove by the OM's and saw her car there yesterday, or the other day... etc......

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
No disclosure by WH. No EP's, no transparency, no guilt or remorse either.
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Littlebit3
Just a thought... I wonder if your WW and POSOM are hoping to find out what your proof is and your information gathering tactics are when you show your proof of their affair in an attempt to get the PPO dismissed?

Also, before I forget... Why can't you just tell her you drove by the OM's and saw her car there yesterday, or the other day... etc......

This PPO clearly states "Following me or appearing within my sight".
there is one reason why I don't want to say I drove by. See though I would have to be in his sight, if he doesn't see me then i'm not in his sight. stupid law.

When I go to court I will make sure I tell my attorney that we cant give up my evidence due to an adultery criminal case is going to be filed after this hearing, he will get his discovery package when the time is right, Prosecution will get to present the evidence during the trial.
At the PPO hearing I will bring my letters I sent and bring my phone records for the last month showing I have never called him from my cell phone. I have never threatend him, I might have to tell about the checkmate and show the date i recorded it. I took a picture of it also. I will have to see what my attorney says, he might not even have to be there, he did have to swear this to be true to the court.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/12/14 11:46 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
L
L
Good!! So, will he be jailed for lying under oath? What do you think will happen when your information proves he was lying on almost every point?

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
W
OP Offline
W
I wouldn't let my wife read the PPO when I got it, she got mad saying what I'm not allowed to look at it. Really she thought she had some entitlement. I put it down and she picked it up and I said I will take care of it and said let me have it back and she refused, So she read it like she had some concerned and then she just put the blame on me. typical selfish wayward spouse.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Good!! So, will he be jailed for lying under oath? What do you think will happen when your information proves he was lying on almost every point?

Its a sworn affidavit, I'm sure its treated like perjury. See a PPO is a Civil order, it becomes a 93 day misdemeanor when you violate it, violate it 2 or more times it becomes aggravated stalking.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L
Yes, typical wayward spouse. She has some gall reading it when she clearly knew that you would have preferred her not to. Entitlement is the operative word. Well, she couldn't admit the truth, so she HAD to put the blame on you to make herself feel better. So sad.

Thank you for filling me in on the PPO information. Let's hope he is proven to have lied on the whole thing. He will be locked up because he actually earned it. I am still shocked at what happened to you for those 5 days. It shouldn't be that easy to have someone put in a psych ward.

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
W
OP Offline
W
Yes, typical wayward spouse. She has some gall reading it when she clearly knew that you would have preferred her not to. Entitlement is the operative word. Well, she couldn't admit the truth, so she HAD to put the blame on you to make herself feel better. So sad.

Thank you for filling me in on the PPO information. Let's hope he is proven to have lied on the whole thing. He will be locked up because he actually earned it. I am still shocked at what happened to you for those 5 days. It shouldn't be that easy to have someone put in a psych ward.

I'm in shock myself and it is that easy. I'm sitting in shock and I just can't believe it has gone this far, Mel said this is the worst she has ever seen. I'm dealing with the devil.

Two things I want to say.
1. I became a police officer when I was 6YRS old. My true first roll model was a police officer at that age. I accomplished that dream and goal.

If I wasn't a police officer none of this would of ever happened nobody would of cared. I probably would still be fighting for my M. But I wouldn't of had all this happen to me.

2. Right now if the OM was in my city and he was being shot at or any other thing I would protect him, I would shield him and even lose my own life to protect him. That is what I was born to do, to protect and serve people. I know as a tears run down my cheeks as I type this right now from all the pain I have suffered these last couple of months I would still protect him. It's the man I am.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L
I feel for you wd. You are honorable. HE IS NOT!!! He is scum!! I really am sorry that this is happening to you. You have gotten and are continuing to get some wonderful advice. I am sorry that there is no magical answer. BUT, you are handling this so well considering the circumstances!!!!!! I hope everyone here is at least helping your hurt not sink in so deeply. One day at a time. I hope you nail that jerk to the wall!!!!! Your ex-wife too!! Stay clear headed. Breathe deep. Remember, stay your calm and level-headed self while you are at war.

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
I
I
Would it be more effective to push the perjury angle rather than adultery?

As has been noted, adultery is seldom enforced. Lying in a sworn statement on the other hand....

It sounds as though you have ample proof of the lying. Perhaps your attorney can get him on the stand and establish lying under oath as we'll.

You still have the other charge as an option for later.

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
W
OP Offline
W
Here is another thing that troubles me my brother has been having an affair. I told him he is an idiot and don't bring her around me or my house. Now my wife had been talking to his wife and my WW was so against what my brother was doing, saying he isn't even divorced. This women my brother is having the A with got him arrested for Domestic Violence. He gets out of jail and tells me he is in love with her. I called him a whole bunch of names and told him he has a chance of a life time to have a new fantastic marriage. he is with.his wife as if now. It blows my mind. I believe she used there situation to actually catch everyone off guard because I'm sure she was in her A then.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

I
I
Haldol is nasty stuff.

It's effects on people who are not psychotic are debilitating and dangerous. Look it up. Look up myotardic disconesia.

Don't let anyone force that stuff on you.

As for coming to your aid when you were in the hospital. I think you need to get the facts about that entire incident. Maybe your ex orchestrated that. Maybe WW and OM had a hand in it as well.

I'd suggest having a lifeline prepared that doesn't rely on WW. An attorney and a trusted medical provider.

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
W
OP Offline
W
Today is a new day. I know I have a lot.to accomplish in the next few days. I have to get this ppo dismissed or at least modified. I have to see an attorney for.the hospitalization I went through tomorrow. I never imagined my WW would be a part of this. She has always showed a.heart of gold. So many people see her this way, maybe that's why they are taking her side. I hope the guilt inside her just eats her up. I truly do. When you say they are selfish, this is the extreme. I wish I it was all recorded that way when she comes out of the fog she could see how she acted. She probably wouldn't even believe it was her.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

C
C
WD:
That is not your wife. She has been replaced by an alien.

Me: BW, 57 fWH: 63 (Taffy1) Serial cheater
Presently on the Recovery Road, in the Online program.
T
T
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
It was an ex parte, which means immediate. I do get to have an immediate hearing. Why do I have to be the one jumping through hoops and everyone else gets to do whatever they want, there is something wrong with this system.

If I were you, I would hire a PI to watch them for a couple of days to get solid evidence of their affair and then file a criminal suit against him for adultery.

I would also call your attorney asap. I get the sense that your x-wife is leading this charge against you behind the scenes. She is helping the adulterers in any way she can. I hope you file a criminal lawsuit against her. These people are evil...

Since OM has taken this legal action against you, you must respond. If someone slaps you, you punch them in return

Yes get a PI and use the law to get the OM.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by catwhit
WD:
That is not your wife. She has been replaced by an alien.

I know aliens have taken her. maybe 1 day they will bring her back. my tactic is to have my wife come into court and to lie under oath, that way when it is proved other wise she can face perjury. Along with the OM..I don't think she will lie under oath. I seen how she looked it is bothering her. It's killing her inside the guilt. She didn't agree with the hospital thing and it killed her inside. I know she still went to OM house and spent the night. The addiction with guilt has to be wearing on the mind.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I am dealing with pure evil. The devil himself. He is powerful. God is with me in this fight , we are fighting together. I do know if I wasn't LEO this wouldn't even be happening right now.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by TheRoad
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
It was an ex parte, which means immediate. I do get to have an immediate hearing. Why do I have to be the one jumping through hoops and everyone else gets to do whatever they want, there is something wrong with this system.

If I were you, I would hire a PI to watch them for a couple of days to get solid evidence of their affair and then file a criminal suit against him for adultery.

I would also call your attorney asap. I get the sense that your x-wife is leading this charge against you behind the scenes. She is helping the adulterers in any way she can. I hope you file a criminal lawsuit against her. These people are evil...

Since OM has taken this legal action against you, you must respond. If someone slaps you, you punch them in return

Yes get a PI and use the law to get the OM.

I do know the PI would be great, I'll bet they lay low, or this POSOM is one brazzing man.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

B
B
As I said before, your current WW is like a viper. You keep blaming others, she is the common. You want to reconcile, that is fine, your decision. But you have to start looking at this like a police officer. Imagine this was a DD call you responded to.
Do you know the DNA belongs to OM? Seems obvious, but do you really know all your WW activities?
Your "false claims" report. Besides a "he said, she said" scenario, what do you think is going to happen? ( unless E.W. admits she lied, but she won't. )

I believe you may have a departmental I.I., but I really question any viable lawsuit. Really. What are your recordable damages? That is up to your attorney to explain to you, but here in Michigan false claims of abuse, danger and malice are almost never filed, let alone judged on.
At this stage, protecting yourself, your reputation and job should be weighed carefully.

All this talk about "this is 'merica" is nice, but you really have to look at it like an outsider, - what would you tell a husband on a call in this same, exact situation what to do?
Follow the advice of Dr. H. You have an invitation to counsel with him. Please use it as soon as you can Monday.

You are in a serious situation with apparently three psychos all willing to give false testimony about you. Please chose your next few steps carefully.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
W
OP Offline
W
The whole problem is the courts don't even care about DNA. I believe my only concern would be to protect myself at this point . I think the biggest way to clear my name would be to prove there was an affair and then move on. They can have eachother. The lawyer I'm seeing tomorrow is for the hospitilization. I do believe there for is major wrong doings. Dr Harley believes criminal and civil.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 85 of 108 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation