Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 97 of 108 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 107 108
B
B
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Sorry wd, my mistake I thought Dr. Harley read your email on the show, but it looks like he just corresponded with you through email. Is that correct?

Have you corresponded anymore with Dr. Harley?

He sent me a couple of emails. Told me to plan A and the affair should die within 6.months. I have anxiety today not sure why.
Will you post his responses?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by txstunnedman
Don't worry about her response to exposure it is expected.

She can't come home to you anymore and get Love Busters that she can run and tell the OM about and he can no longer console her about it. They must now make a romantic relationship like anyone else, without the rush of the secrecy. One of the big things that probably fueled the A was her telling him about how terrible you were and him consoling her (this is the biggest LB deposit you can make).

Just believe in the plan, you are making the OM earn his LB deposits now and he likely will fall short of her expectations and remorse will begin to build. Especially if she sees how great and attractive you've become. She will think to herself, 'I left him for this?' Keep yourself attractive and make yourself even more attractive then you were and when he starts LBusting she will realize the mistake and he won't be able to compete with the fantasy she built up in her mind.

I believe she did tell him how terrible I was. I know when I confronted him he said she should be divorcing me because of what She gold him. He then said just let her go.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
M
M
[
I think there affair is still.secret. I don't think they are running around town, I could be wrong tho. I truly believe they stay inside.

It is not secret because everyone knows about it now.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
[

I believe she did tell him how terrible I was. I know when I confronted him he said she should be divorcing me because of what She gold him. He then said just let her go.

And here is where you will win. The OM is a selfish man of low character. And that will start to come through as time goes by. Just ask yourself what kind of RAT sleeps with a married woman? An uncaring turd, that's who. The son will be a problem too because he won't even be able to show the same love and care for the SS that you do. Heck, he abandoned his own son!

You are competing with the OM and you will win.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
[

And here is where you will win. The OM is a selfish man of low character. And that will start to come through as time goes by. Just ask yourself what kind of RAT sleeps with a married woman? An uncaring turd, that's who. The son will be a problem too because he won't even be able to show the same love and care for the SS that you do. Heck, he abandoned his own son!

You are competing with the OM and you will win.

Mel, that's what I like about you, you always encourage and pump me up. Thank you.

I would have to think in both of there minds how will there ever be trust in this. they both are going to be accusing one another, yeck he may even be doing it now. You sleep with a married women, how will she ever respect that. He is a s Scumbag. No morals or values.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
M
M
Mel, that's what I like about you, you always encourage and pump me up. Thank you.

I would have to think in both of there minds how will there ever be trust in this. they both are going to be accusing one another, yeck he may even be doing it now. You sleep with a married women, how will she ever respect that. He is a s Scumbag. No morals or values.

They will never trust each other and this will drive them crazy. And the cool thing with her coming around your house is that it will drive him crazy. He knows she is a liar and a cheat and he knows she can't be trusted out of his sight. She knows that their relationship will only last until something better comes along. He works in a pharmacy that markets to middle aged women. She knows he is a flirt and will go after anything that looks attractive.

I would find a way to throw some more stinkbombs into their affair without it coming from you. You want to be the attractive and safe place for her to land as her affair crumbles.

Let's say you hired a PI who obtained some photos. Wouldn't it be interesting to post those photos on one of those cheater sites and send the OM a link? It couldn't come from you, of course. Just thinking out loud here.... think

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
WW called me and was really thank full for the cake and card. She said it was really sweet and it smelled like me. She really liked it. She asked me what I was doing and I said just at the store browsing. She heard the intercom and asked what store. I said kohls, she said what you need some new outfits. I said just looking. She then said oh I do where a size 9.shoe. She then said I'm just joking. I would love to buy her clothes it so hard tho. I could get her a nice pair of black.boots. I have bought her some.clothes and boots for Christmas. Sounded like a hint.

I ended up buying new jeans to shirts and a real cool spring leather jacket.

I did talk to PI. We are going to meet tomorrow so.he can get the photos on friday. This is a good Window of oppurtunity for the pics..

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/16/14 11:46 AM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I'm thinking the next thing I will do will be flowers. This is starting to be costly. It's going 375.00 for pi. That's for 5 hours and photos. I have GPS so that will help him.

I was thanking the same thing Mel, I wouldn't be suprised if he has other women already. Or he's just a needy pathetic controlling idiot.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I'm thinking the next thing I will do will be flowers. This is starting to be costly. It's going 375.00 for pi. That's for 5 hours and photos. I have GPS so that will help him.

That will be worth every penny!! You need to shut that crapwit up. Now just be thinking about how you can use that evidence without indicting yourself. I have a good friend who lives right there who is very creative and I am going to ask him for his thoughts too.

I was thanking the same thing Mel, I wouldn't be suprised if he has other women already. Or he's just a needy pathetic controlling idiot.

I bet he does have other women. He has been a playah for years.

Exposure 101

F
F
[
It looks like she has a routine, went to OM this morning because she starts at 9:00am, I'm sureshe will be doing it friday same thing. She doesnt have SS he more than likely is going to stay with his dad, he is off for easter break.

CAn you get this hooked up? Do you know any good PIs?

This is easy money for a PI. You have photos of the POSOM, his work address, his church and his residence in addition to the times that WW usually visits him. All a PI has to do is set up near his residence or workplace, take photos of your WW going in and out, and log the dates, times and length of visits. At the workplace the pictures would need to show interaction between POSOM and WW, but the log of visits and duration would be valuable without those photos. At the residence it is an accepted assumption that she is visiting the person living there so just photos of her entering or exiting and the logs of the visits should suffice. Cost will be relatively low.

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

J
J
WD,
My wife's affair partner also looked like he could be her father. The few people who saw his picture always told her that. My wife used to be drawn to older men. She liked the gray flakes of hair I had. Now that her affair is long over, she is glad my grey flakes are limited to the tips of my sideburns.

Your wife will wake up one day and ask herself, "What was I thinking?"

J
J
So they are staying "inside" to keep their affair underground. And yet once the divorce is done and she is free, she expects that she can be with him without any judgment from her friends, colleagues, and family? Haha.

This fantasy of theirs if pure, unadulterated (please excuse that choice of words) comedy.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by FooledMeTwice
[
It looks like she has a routine, went to OM this morning because she starts at 9:00am, I'm sureshe will be doing it friday same thing. She doesnt have SS he more than likely is going to stay with his dad, he is off for easter break.
opp

CAn you get this hooked up? Do you know any good PIs?

This is easy money for a PI. You have photos of the POSOM, his work address, his church and his residence in addition to the times that WW usually visits him. All a PI has to do is set up near his residence or workplace, take photos of your WW going in and out, and log the dates, times and length of visits. At the workplace the pictures would need to show interaction between POSOM and WW, but the log of visits and duration would be valuable without those photos. At the residence it is an accepted assumption that she is visiting the person living there so just photos of her entering or exiting and the logs of the visits should suffice. Cost will be relatively low.

It gets even better the second PI that called me back happens to be a copper I use to work with. I know him pretty good and he will get the job done. He was always about catching the bad guy anyway he could. Plus your right I've done majority of the work. So we will see if they go out Friday night. I'm sure she will go there Friday morning even though SS is at his Dads unless she spends the night.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/16/14 12:22 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

F
F
This is starting to be costly. It's going 375.00 for pi. That's for 5 hours and photos. I have GPS so that will help him.

Affairs are expensive!! When a WH is the one involved in an affair, he spends lots of the family's money on the POSOW and their rendezvous locations. LOTS OF THE FAMILY'S MONEY.

Be thankful that the bulk of money being spent because of this affair is not being spent on the affair but rather to end the acts of betrayal and deception. Your outlay of $$ is going towards something productive and worthy, saving your marriage and keeping your family intact.

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

F
F
You are right WD, you have done most of the work. Additionally, if you still have the GPS tracker on her car, you are saving the logs, I assume, which provide where her vehicle is and for how long.

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Justthe3ofus
WD,
My wife's affair partner also looked like he could be her father. The few people who saw his picture always told her that. My wife used to be drawn to older men. She liked the gray flakes of hair I had. Now that her affair is long over, she is glad my grey flakes are limited to the tips of my sideburns.

Your wife will wake up one day and ask herself, "What was I thinking?"

I have gray myself, however I have been using a touch of gray and she liked when I would use it. She would even help me. I don't have any problem with my gray. It defiently blows my mind. He has a goatee and mustache. I did that once and she hated and asked me to shave it off. But now she likes it. I hope she does wake up. Hey she loved the cake and note I wrote her.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
My books came in Love buster and Suviving an Affair. I also have her needs his needs. I will be doing some reading. I have to meet with my attorney a t 3 pm.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Justthe3ofus
So they are staying "inside" to keep their affair underground. And yet once the divorce is done and she is free, she expects that she can be with him without any judgment from her friends, colleagues, and family? Haha.

This fantasy of theirs if pure, unadulterated (please excuse that choice of words) comedy.

I'm not 100%.sure about that. do remember I did expose it. So it's not a secret anymore. But think to is.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
I know jedi mentioned a trip etc...but I think that is pushing it. I could ask her if she wanted to go to the Museum on Saturday, she loves art and just before she filed for divorce,I took her there and she loved it, there is so much to see that we didn't get to see everything. I could check to see if there is any wine tasting going on, she loves wine, I will let her do all the tasting. I'll try te non alcholic wine.

Stay away from alcohol; the last thing she needs is something that effects her thinking even more.

The trip would cause MASSIVE conflict in her affair if she went off with you to sunny Florida

J
J
I kind of sit here wondering does this women have any love for me at all. It seems since exposure everything got worst and she is more towards OM. This is how it apears to me. I know 6 months etc, I noticed she now wants half of my pension for the years we were married, in the beginning she didn't want anything, ever since exposure she changed, I'm sure its POSOM pushing this. I just wish he would do something stupid.

One thing to remember about exposure is that while it does speed up the death of the affair, it also speeds up divorce. Exposure puts everything on a fast track

Page 97 of 108 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation