Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
B
B
Originally Posted by NebDane
DO NOT take the risk. My ex made up all sorts of lies that i had illegal guns, made threats, scared for her safety.

Get a friend to keep them, rent a locker somewhere for awhile, why risk it.
Listen to this. ^^^^

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Will do, I'll find a new home for them while this going on.

I am waiting for the new fall out of the temp orders that was enter today, thus shall be interesting. Temp orders were entered today, but I'll have to wait a week or two because of the court holidays to see what the judge says.

Oh what fun life is. At least it should be a quite weekend, my WW desided to go away for the weekend. I'll have fun with the kids and right know thy have more fun when my WW is away.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
The guns are with a friends got that done over the weekend.

Something my WW said just will not leave my mind. My WW wants me to stop getting in the way of her and her daughters relationship. I guess she things I am telling her all kinds of bad stuff. I explained to my WW I was trying to help her daughter work through her anger so she does not chase down her mother with a baseball bat. Which she said she wanted too. So the statement my WW said after that was well if that's the case you keep the kids and I'll leave.

Is she really going to give up her family and create a rift in her relationship with the kids?

Oh and listening to Doc. Harley I really believe my WW is a renter and I am dealing with the Gen X belief that marriage is not for life.

I am just sad what people believe about marriage now that my eyes are open with marriage builders.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

N
N
Yes it happens. Plus your wayward is trying to play some kind of martyr game, don't play it with her. She needs to deal with her own suckage that she created.

My ex is 10 years older than your wayward at DDay time.
She walked away from 2 of her 3 kids aged 13 and 15 to move 6 states away to where her affair partner was.

Now 3.5 years since the move and 5 years since dday, those 2 kids won't have anything to do with her, despite her recent attempts.
Mostly because she won't accept responsibility for her choices.

I believe many waywards get stuck in the affair or affair mindset, and have to keep living the lie, or it was all for absolutely nothing. (fear and pride get in their way)

Last edited by NebDane; 11/24/15 01:35 PM.
R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by NebDane
Yes it happens. Plus your wayward is trying to play some kind of martyr game, don't play it with her. She needs to deal with her own suckage that she created.

My ex is 10 years older than your wayward at DDay time.
She walked away from 2 of her 3 kids aged 13 and 15 to move 6 states away to where her affair partner was.

Now 3.5 years since the move and 5 years since dday, those 2 kids won't have anything to do with her, despite her recent attempts.
Mostly because she won't accept responsibility for her choices.

I believe many waywards get stuck in the affair or affair mindset, and have to keep living the lie, or it was all for absolutely nothing. (fear and pride get in their way)

That's crazy, family means the world to me and there is not any I would not do for my family. When the rubber meet the road we have God and family, and maybe if we are lucky a friend.

I am not sure off base I am, but i believe kids are not as forgiving as adults when it comes to certain things.

I am a forgiving guy, but I write off my bio father and my adopted father, I gave up trying to reach out. I am still open if thy wanted to fix things. My bio father who knows were he is anymore, and my adopted father passed away just over year ago.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Well happy thanksgiving to everyone, even in these hard times count the blessings you do have.

What do you guys do about the huge feeling of loneliness that seems to have come over me?

And two I guess my WW now has sex with anyone that will happens to be around. My snooping has 1 confirmed and 2 I am pretty sure happed. 1 is with a guy that has a partner from the food bank she volunteers at and the other two guys from work.

My step daughter said her mom said something about sex in the car, which my step daughter said she just tuned out after that.

My WW tells every one she has no partner and is not married.

I am so saddened and sick at the same time. And this is spilling over to the kids.

I away I am glad she will soon to be gone, and peace will come back into this house

Last edited by Ron_C; 11/26/15 04:15 AM.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Oh and another question how to handle kids in plan B? I want to start making plans and get ready for that.

At this point I wish I could take the kids and shelf them from my WW, all this unhealthy behavior is not good for them.
It will be great if she just walks away from them like she hinted at.

I am guessing my WW is still in the fog just by the way she talked to theses guys.
Oh how I been praying for a guy like you to come into my life. My guess she will stay this way for a long time.

Last edited by Ron_C; 11/26/15 05:01 AM.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

B
B
Have you read this?

How to Plan B Correctly

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
Originally Posted by Ron_C
And two I guess my WW now has sex with anyone that will happens to be around. My snooping has 1 confirmed and 2 I am pretty sure happed. 1 is with a guy that has a partner from the food bank she volunteers at and the other two guys from work.
Have you exposed these to the OMs partners/BWs?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Have you exposed these to the OMs partners/BWs?

No, I just found out last night and too I am not sure who the partner is.I have a pretty good idea who the partner is, but he's does not list who on hia Facebook. The two from her work I need to get names and track them down.

I am almost thinking of putting my WW on the cheaters list good idea or no?

And at this point will it really matter?

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Well that's not going to much good with this guy he's trying to get a threesum going from the looks of things.

And no more contact from the OM it looks like, just alot of guys off dating sites.

I give up, I pray I keep the kids and it will be just us.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

L
L
Well that's not going to much good with this guy he's trying to get a threesum going from the looks of things.

And no more contact from the OM it looks like, just alot of guys off dating sites.

Take Screen Shots of every Dating Site she has a profile on and any self incriminating comments she makes.

LTL

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by LearnedTooLate

Take Screen Shots of every Dating Site she has a profile on and any self incriminating comments she makes.

LTL

And what do I do with this info?

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

L
L

LTL

She may put more than her foot in her mouth in her arousing profile and follow up comments.

It could come in Very handy during a Child Custody and amount of Parentage Time allowed by a Judge, while Everything that You do points out how dedicated you are too the Family Ideals and putting the Best Interest of your Children at the forefront.

LTL

Last edited by LearnedTooLate; 11/27/15 06:33 AM.
R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R

LTL

She may put more than her foot in her mouth in her arousing profile and follow up comments.

It could come in Very handy during a Child Custody and amount of Parentage Time allowed by a Judge, while Everything that You do points out how dedicated you are too the Family Ideals and putting the Best Interest of your Children at the forefront.

LTL

Thanks, I never thought about it like that.

I am really thanks that God had me run into MB an the help I have gotten from everyone. It's the little things that will go along ways.

I still can't wrap my head around what she is doing and why find a guy to jump onto as soon as she can. At least I have some kind of understanding.

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
My WW after all this time has taken me up of going out to dinner, I really have mixed feeling so about this now.

Over Thanksgiving weekend it really felt like My WW was more interested in here phone and not really hiding want she was doing that well. And this taking off at night and coming home at 2 am or so is still going on.
At least the kids had fun.

Keep praying for me and the family, the last couple of days it seems I hit a string of bad luck. I am off to see about a tooth extraction that broke yesterday.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

P
P
How are the Plan B preparations coming along?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by Prisca
How are the Plan B preparations coming along?

Right know biggest hurdle assigning a mediator. Everyone one I know has busy lives and thy don't live close. I was thinking of asking the neighbor, but thy all have odd hours answer I am not sure I want to put them in that situation.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Just a update,My lawyer filed temp orders yesterday and the hearing is in a few weeks.
What a tough thing to do, so far I have not heard any fallout from my WW.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
It really saddens me, that a mother can thing she can go off running around like my WW is doing.
My step D and I had changed family night from Friday nights to Sunday nights to accommodate my WW work schedule. Last night my WW said I am going to see a movie see you guys later which really upset my step D.

I wish I could help my step D more she is fighting to keep her mom and get undivided attention.

I am trying to spend time with all the kids and have fun together and pray.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation