Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
A old friend of mine said he would be willing to be a IM for me, I wish he was closer I guess 15 mins is not horrible.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Looks like my WW is going to play dirty with custody.
Any recommendations how to deal with that?

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

B
B
Originally Posted by Ron_C
Do you have a bulldog of a lawyer that will fight for you?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Originally Posted by Ron_C
Do you have a bulldog of a lawyer that will fight for you?

I sure hope so, there is not alot lot of lawyers in my county. The call backs of got said I had not case answer mothers always wins.
The one I picked it laid down the while case and I was trying to save the marrage. He was quite agreeable and every one else in the firm. And he starting putting things in place so we has a head start, even removing the one judge from hearing the case.
As far as bulldog not sure, does he seems to have things in order yes.
I know I had him tone down the affidavit, there was a lot of stretching of truth I was not comfortable with.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Monday was a bittersweet day for me. I went to court for temp orders.

I still wish to fix things between us, but she got a new bf so there goes hope there.

As for me and the kids, my WW has to be out on the 1st of Feb, temporary the step daughter get to be included in the parenting plan and the kids get spend nights with me as the court wants to minimize the time that's with the sitter.
So far it looks good. Thanks for all the prayers and God will working in this situation and keeping part of the family together with me.

I was really surprised my WW did not show up to court just her lawer. I am guessing that's going to be bad for her in the long run.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Good morning to everyone,

Well my WW moved out. Now my place has a spirit of peace now, it really feels like a bad spiritual influence has left.

The kids are happy, I hope it stays this way going forward. I am sadden that my WW did not make any attempt to say good night or anything like that to the kids. She sent two texts to the oldest DD to her phone. Basically saying I'll see you tomorrow and be ready to do school.

My WW did make a attempt to have me drop off the kids off in the morning. I told her that's not what the judge ordered. I got a smart comment back and the kids better be fed and ready. Not sure what that was about.

Thanks for everyone's prayers and advice.
And two everyone going through this stay strong and remember Yeshua is there for you always.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation