Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 33 1 2 30 31 32 33
mrs_cen #2879053 03/26/16 04:44 PM
S
S
Are you dating OM?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
mrs_cen #2879054 03/26/16 05:55 PM
S
S
Originally Posted by mrs_cen
I'm not embarrassed by how life has turned out for me.
So why lie and say that wasn't you?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
SugarCane #2879055 03/26/16 07:47 PM
P
P
I must say I'm offended and hurt that you all would think that?!?!?!
Thanks for doubting me though!
It is so wayward to respond with extreme offense when suspected.
It's not going to work here.

A few years ago, someone on this board suspected I was having another affair and suggested it to markos. I wasn't offended -- my response was to try to prove my innocence. Only the guilty try to gaslight by being so offended.

You sound the way you did when you arrived on the board -- defensive and combative. I'm so disappointed frown

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

Prisca #2879058 03/27/16 08:53 AM
M
M
I think it is likely the Juliet_gingerbee is a fantasy identity that was created to play out a scenario on the forum just to see how we would react. I think it is questionable as to what is reality. It is entirely plausible that mrs_cen was only pretending. So, what then would be the offense? Quite simply, it is a waste of the valuable time of volunteers. It is like calling 911 just to see if the first responders will come.

mrs_cen - please let us address your real issues and don't play games. It doesn't help us help you when you are verifiably untruthful. Tell us what is really up so we can help you.

me-65
wife-61
married for 40 years
DS - 38, autistic, lives at home
DD - 37, married and on her own
DS - 32, still living with us
SusieQ #2884548 07/22/16 04:50 PM
D
DDR Offline
D
Julliet_Gingerbee sounds an awful lot like the alias �Romeo Gingerbeef� that the OM went by on FaceBook back when the affair happened. Its good to know that the child is being subjected to a known drug dealer.

DDR #2884549 07/22/16 08:11 PM
Administrator
Administrator
DDR, do you know RNR and mrs_cen?

mizar.mb1@gmail.com
Mizar #2884550 07/22/16 08:40 PM
D
DDR Offline
D
Yeah, I am RNR. Its been so long since I've been to this forum that I could not remember my password. I also have a new email and could not retrieve my old password.

DDR #2884555 07/22/16 11:30 PM
B
B
Originally Posted by DDR
Yeah, I am RNR. Its been so long since I've been to this forum that I could not remember my password. I also have a new email and could not retrieve my old password.
So have you filed for divorce? What's going on?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

BrainHurts #2884563 07/23/16 12:18 PM
M
mrs_cen Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Originally Posted by DDR
I'll answer that question for you all. NO, he has not filed, I filed and he has and continues to hide from my lawyers, and he has made zero efforts to help support our child. He promises our child a great deal - he will send money to her, he's going to be here to take her to her first day of school etc.
For the record, I am not dating, living with, etc, etc the other man.

FWW, 36

mrs_cen #2884565 07/23/16 12:31 PM
M
M
How can we help you guys? What are your goals at this point?

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
mrs_cen #2884566 07/23/16 12:33 PM
M
M
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Originally Posted by DDR
I'll answer that question for you all. NO, he has not filed, I filed and he has and continues to hide from my lawyers, and he has made zero efforts to help support our child. He promises our child a great deal - he will send money to her, he's going to be here to take her to her first day of school etc.

Let me just mention the obvious, that neither one of you can make the other do anything. If these are things you want him to do then you would probably need to consider providing him some incentive to do them.

People who are getting a divorce rarely cooperate with each other. If they were cooperative they most likely wouldn't be getting the divorce.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
markos #2884567 07/23/16 12:37 PM
M
mrs_cen Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Markos, what other "incentive" could I possibly give the man? He has had unwavering contact with our daughter at every opportunity. I'm not asking for a single thing from him, other than the divorce papers signed and support for OUR child.

FWW, 36

mrs_cen #2884568 07/23/16 12:40 PM
M
M
For the record, I am not dating, living with, etc, etc the other man.

Okay, but you are still seeing him, right? He can still contact you, right? I assume you haven't made it impossible for him to contact you and you haven't completely closed the door on him for life.

I would encourage you to do so because this guy is not good for you at all.

mrs_cen #2884570 07/23/16 12:44 PM
M
M
Markos, what other "incentive" could I possibly give the man?

You would be more likely to be able to figure that out than me, because you know him better.

It would probably be best for you to not count on him doing anything you are wanting and to simply not see or talk to him any more. Otherwise you will probably just be miserable for the rest of your life, which is what happens when divorced single mothers try to get their ex husbands to do what they think they should do as fathers.

You can make yourself miserable about what you believe he should do.

Or you can stop letting yourself be triggered to remember your soon to be ex husband and build a happy life for yourself without him. You just can't do that if you are going to talk about what he should do.

Or you can offer him some sort of incentive to try to motivate him - you get something you want from him, he gets something he wants from you.

I would never condone the first and I think anybody who helps you do that route, talking with you and dwelling on it and commiserating with you, isn't a friend to you at all.

And my guess is you'd rather die than do the third because after all in your opinion this is just what he should do.

That leaves you pretty much with the middle option.

My guess is you are going to take the first, but if you try to use this board as a place to complain about him I will be here to remind you why this is a bad idea, and I don't think you'll like the experience very much.

markos #2884571 07/23/16 12:45 PM
M
M
Can you explain why you posted here under another account?

markos #2884572 07/23/16 12:58 PM
M
mrs_cen Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I have not seen or been in contact with either my husband - who resides in a different province OR the other man.
The only thing I think he "should" do is sign the divorce papers - why in the world wouldn't anyone? Of course I can't "make" him, I haven't been able to make him do anything - certainly not in the time we were married and more so now.
I never posted on another name.

FWW, 36

mrs_cen #2884573 07/23/16 01:01 PM
P
P
Originally Posted by Mizar
The moderators are looking at evidence that this poster is actually mrs_cen.

Since the moderators went to a lot of trouble to help mrs_cen in the past, and took a lot of flack for it, we certainly have no intention of permitting mrs_cen to deceive all of our regular posters by creating a new account and changing her story slightly to disguise her identity.

Juliet/mrs_cen, you may not need approval emotionally, but if you want to post on the Marriage Builders forum, you do need approval to do so from the Marriage Builders forum moderators. To get that, you will need to abide by our rules, which prohibit posting from multiple accounts in order to deceive our posters by hiding your identity.

If you have any questions, email me or any of the other moderators. We would certainly like to talk to you about this.
Here.
What evidence do the moderators have?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

mrs_cen #2884574 07/23/16 01:01 PM
M
M
I have not seen or been in contact with either my husband - who resides in a different province OR the other man.

I notice you didn't answer the question I asked. You just repeated yourself. You haven't changed your contact info so that the OM can't find you, right?

The only thing I think he "should" do is sign the divorce papers - why in the world wouldn't anyone? Of course I can't "make" him, I haven't been able to make him do anything - certainly not in the time we were married and more so now.

You should probably talk to your lawyer about that rather than us. This is an extremely common legal situation that lawyers can handle.

I never posted on another name.

Let us know when you are ready to be honest about this.

Prisca #2884575 07/23/16 01:02 PM
M
mrs_cen Offline OP
OP Offline
M
You'd have to ask them yourself Prisca.

FWW, 36

mrs_cen #2884576 07/23/16 01:02 PM
P
P
You'd have to ask them yourself Prisca.

You didn't ask them?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

Page 32 of 33 1 2 30 31 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 490 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation