My husband came over last night. He called and asked if he could stop by. I said sure. He had left eariler angry about bills. My husband makes a nice income, but not for 2 households. He is staying at his folks, but if he needs to stay away for a long time feels he needs to get his own place but realises he cannot afford a place.<BR>But anyway, He is not happy to be at home. He is here sitting on the couch hardly talking. I do not know what to do. Do I snuggle like we used to do or it that pressure. Do I do some chores aroung the house and give him space? I decided to sit with him a while, but he does not talk and I decide he needs space so I start doing chores. About a half hour later he says he got to go. I asked why and he said I was too busy to give him any attention. Good greif. He is angry and I am just giving him space but all I really want to do is snuggle on the couch. So he comes back in. Daughter takes shower, one is at a play at school, and son goes to bed. While daughter is in the shower he says he does not even miss being here. Urrrggg. This is a eagle scout and a boy scout leader, someone who until this EA started loved his kids and being with them. He has had to travel with his job for months and months, long before EA started. I think that is why it started. He will be home all weekend, sleeping in our bed finally while I am gone. What my question is, while he is trying to be home a little more, but what do I do? I want him home, I love him, the kids want him home and love him too. He says he has no feeling for me now. But how do I deal with this anger. It is like he does not want to be here, but is forced too. I should say that we had a great day driving his Mom van to KC. We have a great lunch, sharing dessert, Like old time, then we came home to the bill to reality...then this anger. Please advise.