Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#745322 03/01/03 08:52 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Well, my H was cold today. He did give me a kiss and he is coming by for a movie tomorrow. Today I don't know what is wrong with me. I want to just die. I talked with his mom and she told me that she didn't have the answers but not to give up. She is sure he is not dating anyone, but how would she know. And he keeps telling me he is not, but maybe that's so he doesn't hurt me. He called yesturday and was so happy and called me by my pet name and was excited to be coming over tomorrow. My best freind is very angry. She said I should just kick him out the door. But Iam not ready for that. Is it his depression? His mom said it's because the stress of his job has just ended, our daughters surgery is over, and he hasn't had time to really unstress. She knows of our plans for the house and stuff and she thinks maybe he just came home to soon. It was only a week after we fell in love again. Then he went to work to help a freind. She said he needs time. Is that why he told me not to wait for him and to go find someone else that can treat me right. I agreeded with him that we need to date again. But this time slowly. AND NO SEX. When we talk we have such great conversations now. But today I just don't know. I know I should be happy beacuse he kissed me and hugged me. A small kiss on the lips, but not a freind kiss. And that he wants to come over to be with me. His mom said that is also a good thing. So why am I hurting so much today? He told me he was having a bad day today and that he wasn't feeling well. I told his mom that I want to tell him no more. But she told me even though it would be hard to do, was to be patient. Not to tell him that. I also told him I didn't mind that he wasn't sleeping here. It was ok with me for him to be sleeping at his moms. But I want to see him like we did 2 weeks ago. She thinks maybe that took some pressure off of him. Somebody help me, Im going out of my mind.

T
OP Offline
T
please somebody help

~sobbing uncontollably~

G
G
Dear tummiluv,

First, please try to get a little peace. Do you pray? If so, please start doing it now, PLEASE!

Second, if he says he is not dating and his mom thinks he is not, then you must trust him until you find out otherwise.

Ok, now ((((((((((((((((((((((((((tummiluv))))))))))))))))))), i know what it is like to feel hopeless and to feel like you are going out of your mind, but I assure you that you are not alone and people here care about you. God cares about you.

Please do not listen to your best friend. If your H is excited about coming to see you tomorrow and called you by your pet name, then those are two really good signs!

Please try to have some patience and let things go slowly. Your H seems to be moving in your direction and THAT is good TOO!!!!!

I also think it is important for you to at least consult with a counselor. You sound so unhappy that I think that some professional help is not out of order here.

I hope you are doing alright at the moment.

God Bless You,
Andy

Who is the BS in your relationship?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 875 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation