I spoke to my SIL (on my side of the family) last night. She used to know OM years ago and knows that his previous marriage ended in divorce because he was sleeping around.

It turns out that her brother in law is OM's cousin... so there is a connection for further exposure.

I found out also that OM is a real estate agent... a salesman. Go figure. I'm not putting down salesman (maybe), but the last was a car salesman, and her Mom left her 1st husband for a salesman (actually he was a minister at the time, but became a salesman)... It is that type of personality that seems to attract my WW.

Fast-talking, money flashing....

I'm just the boring, nice guy, great friend.

Nothing else to report from last night. No other nasty emails. I'm sure that she spent a while talking to the boys and got them in bed... laid with them and fell asleep... probably also talked for an hour with OM and her Mom and sisters.... that's an hour each... her usual time.

I am hoping that I won't have trouble with seeing the boys. But I'm sure they will help me in that respect. They will want to see me.

shaden

BH (Me) - 38
WW - 36
Married - 16 years
2 children - 10,12
DD1 - 05/30/05 - EA suspected, W wanted space
DD2 - 07/01/05 - EA/PA discovered & confronted WW
DD3 - 07/21/05 - Further contact discovered and now ended.
11/07/05 - exposed to OMW...
07/01/07 - separated to give "space". recovery was not progressing.
09/04/07 - DDAY all over... new OM.

Patience with God is Faith.
Patience with myself is Hope.
Patience with others is Love.
FAITH REQUIRES ACTION!