Hi Mel.

I hear ya, but not sure I agree.

My WW just went through this with her older sister... she went with her sis to almost every lawyers visit.

She does know that the lawyers draw things out and will push towards tougher results... but they still go with what the client is asking for.

Contrary to her actions, my WW isn't a stupid person. She knows that I still have control when the lawyers are doing the work. Doesn't this just look phony and manipulative?

I'm not against the "going tough" with the lawyer... I am against drawing this out. It took the lawyer a couple of weeks just to get the papers out. Months later, she has finally settled.

As to the money... should child support be given of any amount? I was going to drastically reduce now that I will have shared custody.

I am thinking that I will go with 50% custody. Right now, she has them 90%+ (until last week, I was always there with them)... this will be a drastic change for her and the boys. Also, with my schedule at work and taking courses, etc., I don't know if I can be there for them more than that.

... or does primary custody not necessarily mean the amount of time, but gives other rights???

Shaden

BH (Me) - 38
WW - 36
Married - 16 years
2 children - 10,12
DD1 - 05/30/05 - EA suspected, W wanted space
DD2 - 07/01/05 - EA/PA discovered & confronted WW
DD3 - 07/21/05 - Further contact discovered and now ended.
11/07/05 - exposed to OMW...
07/01/07 - separated to give "space". recovery was not progressing.
09/04/07 - DDAY all over... new OM.

Patience with God is Faith.
Patience with myself is Hope.
Patience with others is Love.
FAITH REQUIRES ACTION!