Larry, Mr. W.

Thanks for the advice.

I am going to see a lawyer tomorrow afternoon and will discuss the legalities with him around this.

One concern is that I have not technically lived in the condo as of yet. I did stay overnight 2 or 3 times at her invitation. I did sign the mortgage... I can't remember if that also included the deed, but I would assume so. I went to the lawyers office with her.

Until this morning, I did not have a key for the condo. My son accidentally left his behind when he slept over last night. (coincidence, or a little divine intervention?) I think I will go tonight and get it copied.

This would be an extremely tough assignment to follow through. I have not been as good as I should be for not being baited into debates or arguments... but I still can remain pretty calm in most arguments... just end up saying justifying, preaching, or teaching. I have always controlled my tongue and never swore at or called my wife any foul name. I'll need to read up on my babble breaking speech ahead of time.

Mel... what do you think about their plan? How will this work with Plan B? Obviously it would be delaying plan B, but is this an act of faith that should be considered?

Everyone is welcome to chime in.

Shaden


BH (Me) - 38
WW - 36
Married - 16 years
2 children - 10,12
DD1 - 05/30/05 - EA suspected, W wanted space
DD2 - 07/01/05 - EA/PA discovered & confronted WW
DD3 - 07/21/05 - Further contact discovered and now ended.
11/07/05 - exposed to OMW...
07/01/07 - separated to give "space". recovery was not progressing.
09/04/07 - DDAY all over... new OM.

Patience with God is Faith.
Patience with myself is Hope.
Patience with others is Love.
FAITH REQUIRES ACTION!