Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 65 of 132 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 131 132
Q
Q
LOL,

You're killing me girl.... I don't have a shovel, but if I did I would hand it over gladly.

It must be the day to get pissed at the WW's. I just blew a gasket VERY GODDESS like, but effective.

I love the fire in your spirit girl. Sure wish I could join you in that glass.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Queenie,

We were posting at the same time!

I don't think you blew a gasket, but I DEFINATELY agree that you were the SUPREME GODDESS today!! Yowza!!

I'm so so so so so so so happy for you!! Pour yourself a nice spring water, raise it up, as I am toasting to YOU tonight!!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

"You Can't Fix Stupid" - My Mom
Q
Q
We can toast each other.....

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
L
L
you're doing really well Bugsy!

S
S
I am grateful that I have absolutely no idea what PWC says about me, thinks about me or whatever. He can blame me. What does it matter? His friends don't care about me, never really have. His family knows the truth, and if they buy his balogney, that's cool. They are free to think as they like. I know who I am, and I know what's what. It's too much to ask me to care.

One thing I've noticed, when/if I do hear anything about PWC, I get a twinge. I really don't want to hear anything about him. Sounds really mean, I suppose, but I don't want to know he's having fun. I prefer to think of him as trapped under something heavy.

My dad told me that he was at a concert with his best friend. it was a concert I was supposed to go to, but I became pretty ill, and didn't feel like attending. God works in mysterious ways, because if I had gone, I probably would have taken up brain space with thoughts of PWC, instead of enjoying the concert. smirk

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
M
M
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR PERSPECTIVE NOW, SL!!

Seriously, I ENJOY reading YOUR POSTS!!

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
S
S
Mimi,

I can't for the life of me describe it. I've finally made a turn. The darkness is a godsend, in so many ways. I'm a better person for letting go, and recognizing that we all have to make it our own way, in our own time. Some of us have to repeat our mistakes in order to figure out that they are bad for us; some of us NEVER learn from them. That's not my bag.

It is what it is; my choice is to roll with it.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
B
B
My goal in life isn't to not make mistakes, It's to not make the same mistake twice.

I just noticed Bugs bombed her own thread.

Maybe only people in South Louisiana have this, but at night we have large trucks with tanks on the back that fog the neighborhoods to kill mosquitos, and probably the atmosphere, on account of the bast@rds would carry you off if they weren't controlled.

SOOOO

Everytime I see a mosquito truck I think of BUGS grin

Isn't that just the sweetest d@mn thing you've ever heard

The other night I was riding my bike up and down the street after DS went to bed and noticed the mosquito truck on the next street so I had to race back to the house and shut the garage before I got bombed and killed in my own driveway

which is probably what's gonna happen after my above comments

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Morning, all!

I trust everyone had a nice weekend and a lovely Father's Day.

I'm doing well. Had a busy, but fun weekend w/a lake trip. It was too short, but enjoyed the time I had. Went w/family & friends and visited my older sister. We took a trip over to my nephew's grave, where his stone was set recently. It was very difficult, but I am very glad we were able to go. The stone is beautiful, and very much a tribute to him. It's one of the newer laser cut type stones with inscriptions that fit him to a 'T'.

After that, it was on the water for the day and then round the campfire for the night with lots of stories & great laughs all around. We ended up back on the water again yesterday, and got headed back waaay late. I wasn't too happy about it, as I really was anxious to get back to baby Bugs, having not seen her this week because she was with Drac.

She had a ballgame last Wed, but Drac didn't get her there until an HOUR after the game started,,,,,,,,,,,,which meant that she only got to play 1/2 an inning. UGH! I could have used the shovel! Oh well, that is for HIM to have to deal with in regards to his R with Baby Bugs. Then apparently Friday he got her to summer daycare late and she missed getting to go on their field trip! What a selfish a$$. He doesn't understand that unlike DSS, Baby Bugs remembers each and every one of these disappointments and she DOES see it as HIM letting her down. It will all come home to roost between them someday. I don't say anything,,,,,,,,,,,that's between the 2 of them.

Any who, I had to TM him that I was going to be getting home late and ask that he drop her off later. After an hour, 2 TM, and an email, I sent an SMS Voice Mail. That is the first time I"d used that that service and it was so cool! You can record and send a vm without calling the person!! LOVE that feature. Apparently it worked, as I finally got a reply and he agreed to bring her over later. I don't know if he was ignoring my previous messages or just messing with me. Either way, I still wasn't forced into actually conversing with him on the phone and that makes me happy!

DD and I had a great night together. I can't believe how much I missed her!! I know she missed me just as much!

I don't know what they did for Father's Day,,,,,,,,,I didn't ask and I'm not going to ask. Not my problem. DD did tell me they got ANOTHER dog over the weekend. That now makes 3 dogs at their house. Glad it's not MY house! Drac already threatened to get rid of it as DD and the Ho's son were fighting over it already. ha! Sounds like a fun place to live - - NOT!

SL, I am with you on this - -

I really don't want to hear anything about him. Sounds really mean, I suppose, but I don't want to know he's having fun. I prefer to think of him as trapped under something heavy.

I'm thinking something along the lines of a HUGE BOULDER, or a huge PILE of boulders from an avalanch!! Although I do worry that in all of that darkness, Drac is merely gaining strength in all of that darkness, just waiting to emerge to torture me again someday. But, for the most part, I try not to worry and let him stay under that rock.

Did I post that I finally got to see a pic of the HO? My initial reaction, "She ain't all that". In fact, her basic build and coloring is very much like mine. I won't go as far as to say that we look a like,,,,but it's not too far of a jump to say it. YUCK!!

Oh,, BC!!

Ain't that the sweetest d@mn thing?

Yes, darlin', as a matter of fact, I think it is! laugh

You see, I work for an 'Environmental Services' company - - a.k.a. a trash company. For YEARS I've been know as the "trash lady" or 'garbage girl'. My signature line is "Let's talk trash"!! I talk trash every day and get paid for it!! Plus, I'm really good at it.

So,,,,,,,,,,think of me when seeing those mosquito trucks! I am proud to add that to my 'rep'!! It's cool to be "da bomb",,,,,even if it is a Bug Bomb! ha!!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

Q
Q
Although I do worry that in all of that darkness, Drac is merely gaining strength in all of that darkness, just waiting to emerge to torture me again someday.
He may try, but you aren't that person anymore.

YOU ARE A GODDESS and RESPECTED and ADMIRED by so many people on here.

I gotta admit I like your restraint. You use a shovel, for sure it would be a gun for me. smile

I love hearing about your life with your daughter. These are life memories that you are creating with her that she will never forget and love you all the more for it.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
S
S
I'm thinking something along the lines of a HUGE BOULDER, or a huge PILE of boulders from an avalanch!!

Exactly! When I think of him this way, it's funny. I giggle. None of what has happened is funny, but the image of him holding a refrigerator on his back is.

I agree with Queenie. You are a different person than you were when all this started. You wouldn't accept treatment such as you were receiving before. YOu have boundaries and knowledge. A double threat girl. wink

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
J
J
Originally Posted by QueeniesNewLife
YOU ARE A GODDESS and RESPECTED and ADMIRED by so many people on here.

This bears repeating Bugsy..

You're still my hero by the way grin

I for one think you're doing a wonderful job, and have every reason to hold your head up high, and be proud of the way you are handling things with BabyBugs and Drac.. You are shining, where most would let things turn ugly.. and fewer still would blame them for it. Yet you shine.. a GODDESS for your GODDESS-in-training smile

((((Hugs for Bugs and BabyBugs))))

Me - 32
DS - 5
DD - 13
DSD - 9
D final 12-8-08
B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B

Gee, shucks, guys! Thanks for all of the nice compliments! As I've always said & will continue to say - I'm just doing the best I can and without the grace of God, who knows where I'd be?

I just had to pop in real quick with an interesting fact that just came to my attention.

Seems that the Ho's house that was recently up for sale is no longer listed. I figured it had sold.

NOPE.

It's in FORECLOSURE!!!

That's right. It sure seemed like Drac got into major high gear to find a house asap in Feb. Turns our that the lender filed notice with the court to foreclose in January. Apparently she finagled her way out of a foreclosure last year,,,,,,,,wonder how much that cost him. Guess he figured he'd pour the $$ into his own house rather than continue to finance 2 houses?? No wonder her name isn't on the house - they wouldn't have gotten financed with her in foreclosure.

He's almost run through 1/2 the money he got from selling the boat & other toys - in about 2 months. Figure he's got another 2 or 3 before the rest is all gone.

Then what??

Not like they'll be getting any $$ from the sale of her house.

What a stellar choice he has made.

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

B
B
Just stand back and watch, it's better than HBO

Oh, and if you're ever around him, try not to giggle and point

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
W
W
Ditto what BC said!

Gosh, I wonder where all the anger and frustration that gets put on you ACTUALLY generates. wink

One of the main reasons that marriages fail is because of money issues. It's no different in an affair, I'm sure.

Keep us updated....it always helps to see an A implode.

Fox

S
S
One of the main reasons that marriages fail is because of money issues

Yeah, like money that is being spent on a POS OP, for instance...

Oh, wait, that would still qualify as an AFFAIR causing the failure of a marriage.

I'm with those other two posters (who are they anyway?), sit back and watch the fireworks.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
C
C
Now Bugs, you know that it will be your fault. How could you!!

***<><>Happy Dance<><>***

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B

First, thanks for the great replies everyone! I had some good laughs, that's for sure.

I am absolutely certain that it IS my fault that the HO didn't or couldn't pay her mortgage. But all is well, as there is Drac to the rescue!

So, to the subject at hand. Drac was 30 minutes late to Baby Bugs game tonight. Luckily she was with me and to the game on time. It was the 4th inning when he pulled in with DSS and THE HO.

I played it well. I totally ignored them. DSS came & saw both me and my mom before and after the game. He sat with them, which is to be expected. Let me tell you, from the little I DID see her, she sure dolled up a lot more for tonight than she did for DSS's birthday party! Which makes sense,,,,,better clothes, hair & makeup to sit beside a dirty, hot ball field. Yeah, that really showed me!! NOT!

I stayed busy helping with coaching duties. I was an on field coach tonight so she got to check me out as much as she wanted. Although most of the time there were parents standing in our sight paths - thank goodness!! I DID look good in my team shirt, shorts, hat and shades. If I do say so myself, for the 8 years younger she is than me, she doesn't really have anything on me in the looks department.

I think I did well. I almost lost it at the end when Baby Bugs called out goodbye to them, including the Ho (by name). I don't know if the "I love you" was to Drac, to them all, or specifically to the HO,,,,,,,but it HURT. Baby Bugs almost caught me in the pained look, but I covered it well.

I wasn't nearly as jittery as I thought I'd be when this finally happened. It bugs me that it bugs me!!

I'm proud I kept my cool. I didn't even make any quiet, snide remarks to my Mom. Of course having my preacher & his wife right next to me helped control that! haha!!

So,,,,,,, the Happy Ho Family it TOTALLY out in public now. He made a point to sit with his arm around her, too. That was the second closest I was to losing it. I am really pretty wound up right now, but am holding it together.

I still have to get dinner for Baby Bugs and get her showered & in bed. THEN, it's a BIG ol' glass of wine for me!!

I hope to be more in tune with what exactly I'm feeling after that! smile

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

Q
Q
You know, we almost could be considered SAINTS, with moves like this.

the Happy Ho Family it TOTALLY out in public now. He made a point to sit with his arm around her, too.

How flippin disgusting. I just want to throw up for you.

You are the GODDESS. You did AWESOME.

Take a bow to the rest of us.... smile

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
B
Bugsmom Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks Queenie!

I've never had someone want to throw up for me before! LOL!!

I am trying really hard not to focus on HER or on HIM. I kept my focus on Baby Bugs and the game better than I imagined I would have.

You know, it 'felt' as though they were out to prove something tonight by being there. With them coming late (because he went home to get her), her being dressed, their happy, happy attitudes.

Perhaps not. Perhaps they are all just so truly happy.

But, I realized something or rather it is that I FELT something else for the first time. I didn't FEEL like *I*had to prove anything. I didn't feel the need to act overly happy or care free. I didn't feel the need to worry about my appearance.

AND

It wasn't the planned, built up, I am a TOTAL GODDESS attitude either. It was simply, I am me and that's enough. I have nothing to prove to him. I am happy in my own skin. I am happy (well content) enough in my own life right now. What he 'sees' when he looks at me,,,,,,,,,,or what SHE sees or thinks is not here or there to me. I am pretty sure it will be a topic of discussion between them tonight. That thought hurts me.

To be reminded of what he's told her, what they've talked about in regards to me,,,,,,,OUCH. But I've managed to put that away pretty well up until now and I just have to put it away again. Nothing to be gained by going down that path.

Other than here at MB, I plan not to discuss it much with anyone else. The outside world thinks I shouldn't give a care and that I need to totally accept the HO as being part of life. Well, I'm trying not to care (but I do), and I will admit that as of this moment, I will NEVER accept her as being part of life. She's a HO. I think the whole foreclosure thing actually proves that like any HO, it's really about the $$ as much as anything else. I think that in addition to the $$, her R with Drac is like crack. So, that makes her a Crack HO. At least in my eyes.

I'm trying to keep my eyes focused UP. And let God deal with the rest of it. No matter what I SEE in front of me, it's my job to TRUST and to KNOW that HE is working his plan and it will be one that results in MY best interest. They will get what they deserve.

I just wish that Karma Bus would speed up the schedule!!

Thanks for the support!

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

Page 65 of 132 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 131 132

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 343 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation