Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
B
Originally Posted by CrazyAunt
Steve.

I have had this 'disease' for almost 15 years, and I know my body. The problem is: I haven't been under this much stress, before, and one day can make a "world" of difference. I can go from, managing just fine, to being confined to a wheelchair not being able to feed myself, or blind and all of the above, in a heart beat. I need to 'keep my finger on the pulse' of what my body is telling me.
Steve is good. Does Steve know yet, that your WH recanted his session?

I'm glad you know what you need for your health. We are pulling for you. hug

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
I think Steve knows, but I can't be sure until I speak to him, again.

I took a "BIG" step this morning. I'm implementing Plan B! I asked my WH to move out of the house. I took his key, so he can't get back into the house without my permission (unless he 'breaks in.') He didn't pack any clothes. Does that mean that he has clothes at his "girlfriend's" house? Or, is he expecting to get let back into my house?

Send strength!

B
B
Originally Posted by CrazyAunt
I think Steve knows, but I can't be sure until I speak to him, again.

I took a "BIG" step this morning. I'm implementing Plan B! I asked my WH to move out of the house. I took his key, so he can't get back into the house without my permission (unless he 'breaks in.') He didn't pack any clothes. Does that mean that he has clothes at his "girlfriend's" house? Or, is he expecting to get let back into my house?

Send strength!
Has he contacted you today?

Did you complete all the Plan B steps.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
No, he has not contacted me.

I know about too much hurt and pain! I had 30 years of lies (WH slept with my 'married' sister and didn't say anything to me about it, before we met) and then had "unprotected" sex with an old girlfriend when I was pregnant with our second child. I can't get over the "hurt and pain". I'm in therapy and talking to Steve Harley. My WH won't talk to anyone (I think he's afraid to face his demons, since he was not raised by "good" people).

B
B
CA good for you for getting into plan B. How are things?

Me BW: 30
WH: 33
C
OP Offline
C
Plan B is going well. It's not a "no contact" but a 'minimal contact' because of his dog. He recently convinced my daughter to "unfriend" me on FB, so he has effectively turned both of my kids against me. All that means is that they will take longer to realize what kind of person he really is. Again, he is using my kids as weapons against me, they will get it, eventually.

My attorney is getting things done, now that the 'recovery' isn't on the table. I'll be talking to Steve, in the morning. I'll update after the session.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation