Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
D
Originally Posted by Krazy71
Thank you both!

I'm happy to say I'm a different person altogether.

This pleases me greatly.

I'm so happy for you Krazyman.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
M
M
(Of course I also did two weeks in the sin-bin here - a year ago today, as a matter of fact!)
Happy Anniversary, NG!

rotflmao

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

H
H
Krazy, It's nice to hear you're doing so much better!

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.
S
S
I think that your story will help prove that Plan B sure as heck does help people. I wonder though, who was the second most angry person on the boards? WE got 1st, and 3rd recorded, but no 2nd. i haven't been around long enough to know.

Nice to "meet" you Krazy

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
Originally Posted by Neak
If you take Mel with you, you don't need a gun.

Chuck Norris is scared of MelodyLane.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
K
K
Kids wear Superman pajamas.
Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
Chuck Norris wears MelodyLane pajamas.

rotflmao

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
M
M
you people are regular comedians!! naughty

[Linked Image from cheesebuerger.de]

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

P
P
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Kids wear Superman pajamas.
Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
Chuck Norris wears MelodyLane pajamas.

rotflmao

rotflmao rotflmao hurray

Best laff I had all day!

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
M
M
Notable post!

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
H
H
I remember the angry phase. It was very intense and filled my head with dark thoughts. I remember feeling like my arms were going to explode and my head pounded and I wanted to break something. It took a good friend of mine to make me face my own anger.

I got banned temporarily from this forum for advocating that a BH who had no kids should walk away, count his blessings, and never look back. I advocated that viewpoint one too many times for a particular BH and got a 2 week ban.

I still hold that view, though I don�t keep repeating it once it is said one time.

But I remember your anger. I remember your advice which generally focused on dropping the WS. I think a BS who adopts the attitude that their WS is disposable stands the best chance of recovery. Accepting that they are replaceable is empowering.

K
Krazy71 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by Pepperband
I was really angry.

Krazy, lemme ask you this.
While you were really angry, did people with a sunny disposition annoy you beyond reason?

Oh yes..."annoy" would be an extreme understatement.

Divorced
K
Krazy71 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by helpthelostdads
I remember the angry phase. It was very intense and filled my head with dark thoughts. I remember feeling like my arms were going to explode and my head pounded and I wanted to break something. It took a good friend of mine to make me face my own anger.

I got banned temporarily from this forum for advocating that a BH who had no kids should walk away, count his blessings, and never look back. I advocated that viewpoint one too many times for a particular BH and got a 2 week ban.

I still hold that view, though I don�t keep repeating it once it is said one time.

But I remember your anger. I remember your advice which generally focused on dropping the WS. I think a BS who adopts the attitude that their WS is disposable stands the best chance of recovery. Accepting that they are replaceable is empowering.

I have my beliefs and they are set in stone, but I've learned to keep them to myself unless I'm asked.

Divorced
A
A
Krazy,

I remember many of your posts from the summer and fall of 2008, when I was new to MB. At the time, I thought anger was sort of a natural state.

Glad you are doing well.

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
K
Krazy71 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by armymama
Krazy,

I remember many of your posts from the summer and fall of 2008, when I was new to MB. At the time, I thought anger was sort of a natural state.

Glad you are doing well.

AM

Thank you very much.

Anger is a sickness that starts as an emotional illness, then progresses to a physical condition if left untreated. It's the big bad brother of basic stress.

Divorced
N
N
I would worry tremendously about anyone who experienced infidelity and didn't go through anger and rage. The operative word being "through".

I'm SO GLAD you have made it through.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
K
Krazy71 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Me too! Now that I've made it through, I've tried to give advice to a few other BSs. They are some of the most frustrating people on Earth because they NEVER LISTEN!!

Good grief, most of them have their head so far up the WSs [censored] that a crowbar is needed to extract them. LOL

Divorced
P
P
I was really angry.

While you were really angry, did people with a sunny disposition annoy you beyond reason?

I've been waiting for your response to this.
Thanks.
I trust your honesty. shocked
Did my particular sunny disposition annoy you?

I am using this as a teachable moment for MYSELF, not to help you. You don't need my help.
I "see" myself in a particular light, and I wonder if/when a person is in deep pain/anger .... my natural cheerfulness might be more than annoying?

K
Krazy71 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I was really angry.

I've been waiting for your response to this.
Thanks.
I trust your honesty. shocked
Did my particular sunny disposition annoy you?

I am using this as a teachable moment for MYSELF, not to help you. You don't need my help.
I "see" myself in a particular light, and I wonder if/when a person is in deep pain/anger .... my natural cheerfulness might be more than annoying?

I think it was more a matter of you and I having differing opinions in the areas of politics and religion. Combine that with a bottomless pit of anger and depression, and BOOM.

Divorced
P
P
I think it was more a matter of you and I having differing opinions in the areas of politics and religion. Combine that with a bottomless pit of anger and depression, and BOOM.

OK.
Guess what KZ?
I don't recall any political fights we had!
Plus, I don't give a damn.
I accept people who hold different opinions. Not just tolerate, accept.
Ain't life grand? rotflmao

K
Krazy71 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I could be getting you confused with another member...I do know I was debating/arguing with people when I was far too angry to be doing so in a civil manner.

Huh-huh...I said "member".

Divorced
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation